Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

I am a noob. :(
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Error.

Warnings to God Sholva hairy Mehoff and repli**cator for direct disobedience of a mod when clear warning was given.

Next person to spam this topic will receive an automatic ban.

~Semper
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Sholva
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Teh Punisher

all goauld/ system lords should try to be the best . build your army build your strike and be the best of the best show others what they are messing with

regards sholva
zeb says:
pets at hoe?
zeb says:
ZOMG YOUR AN ANIMAL RAPIST
YOU SELL ANIMAL SEX
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

you mean even though ur editing my posts? hows that spam? nobody even gets to see my original message! pfssssh on you im done with this forum
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

lmao Gods are all powerful here lego, we can change what you say if it doesn't please us! :D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

apparently, cuz i wasnt spamming, i had sumthin on topic each and every post,

and u arent all powerful gods, semper's just a mod with a big head
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Oh bad move Mehoff.

You were warned. I did NO editing of post's. If you have a problem with my modding approach me through a pm, or contact my boss, smooshable. DONT start winging on the forum and directly insulting a mod for doing his job in this instance. I am all for it if Im being a jerk like I normally am as a regular poster, but I was doing a job. I will be talking to admin about that ban. Anyone else has a problem, PM me. If you do it properly, I am willing to be a nice guy..but if you ignore what I say..and spam topics to help people...and then insult me..your just asking for it.

~Semper
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

HairyMehoff wrote:you mean even though ur editing my posts? hows that spam? nobody even gets to see my original message! pfssssh on you im done with this forum

As A global mod with access to the mod log I can find no eveidence of any of your posts being modded. Please send a pm to me and I will investigate further.

Semper if you need anything contact myself or Free Spirit directly
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Question, why are you continuing to post Hairy? Post vaild content, being help for new players or don't post at all. Everyone is free to post, but spam is not allowed. All but your first post have been spam, you were doing so well...
Death is the Road to Awe

FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

HairyMehoff wrote:you mean even though ur editing my posts? hows that spam? nobody even gets to see my original message! pfssssh on you im done with this forum

According to the mod log semper didnt edit your posts. However you are several times reportred for spamming this topic. As global mod i ask you hereby to stop spamming here and only post valid in these areas. If you want to spam go to the spam temple there is plenty of room for spammers like you
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Havenger
Fledgling Forumer

New ghoa'uld,
It's ok to spy on the other races forums, but don't spam the other races forums insulting their race. Let's keep all the insulting of the other weaker races in our own ghoa'uld forum. Insulting the other races in their forums will most likely get you massed.

Example: The reason Shol'va made his drunken post is he was looking for someone to mass and I suggested Hairy Mehoff for his blatant disrespect of our race in our own forum. The end result was unfortunately just a drunken post and no massing, at least yet.
Havenger
Omega System Lords (OSL)

*Old threads about my infamy (50082,50147,50883)
No new hate threads on me for some time.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

For new Goa'uld, just a tid bit of Advice, be very careful as to what you say because some people are easyily offended at comments that may be due to inexperience or incompetence. also, NO ONE, and i mean NO ONE, is too small to mass.... i have seen Dust massed into atomic particles, then into Sub-atomic particles...

@ Semper: When i read your posts the voice of Dr.Cox is narrarating in my head... lol.

odji nsu
Forum Expert

im new and had some ? but after reading this entire thread i can't even remember what my ? was. I actually thought i was going to learn something .I guess i did that this thread is 95% bull and 5% helpful... I am sure glad i know some players that are really interested in helping cause most of you just talk crap... Thank you for your help......

If i offended someone Im sorry but this is supposed to be a help thread....
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

it's supposed to be. half the threads that get started get outta hand.

hey mods!
how bout cleaning up the thread a lil bit and getting rid of the junk?
Ali
Forum Newbie

1 Buy an attack merc
2 Buy an attack weapon
3 Get your Goauld unique techs
4 Get your merc techs
5 Buy some UP
6 Farm for over 2.5 billion
7 Buy some more UP
8 train some spies and buy some spy levels
9 look for raid targets with 150k UU or more with no defence
10 Raid/Farm till no more turns
11 Buy some more turns
12 Get a mothership
13 Send above mothership out to find planets (works very well during wars you can get some right beasts!) Even if they get taken from you they were free

go back to 6 and repeat as required.

Never have no defence In my opinion
Dont train up or buy that which you wouldnt want to lose
Limit your income if you are getting farmed by using Alert levels and NOX

Remember Goauld are the best, well after System lords they are anyhow :) and even if you lose everything just start again. Good luck. Gusty

id = 42056

message me ingame if you want any further advice (Not resources!).
I want to hurt you!

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”