Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

Okay, this can be commented on by young and old players alike, though I think it will be the veterans who do most of the guiding.....or at least I hope so. Veterans, feel free to post anything here that you think young Goa'ulds should remember and it will be added in a running list.

My two beginners:

1) Do not claim to be Tok'ra. If you want to be Tok'ra, switch to Tauri or Asgard.

2) Do not beg bigger Goa'ulds for naquadah, units, or attack turns. Begging makes us want to wipe out everything we have given you.

3) If you lose your defense to someone, suck it up and build it back. Then, y'know, if their smashing of your defense was for no reason, you can get a friend to "fix" this problem if you're not strong enough to.

4) Ask intelligent questions, and good things will happen. After all, we outsmart our enemies, so intelligence is of great value to us System Lords. :wink:

5) Don't attack players who you know very well are much stronger than you, it will only result in your being owned. This would include players in the top 100 and top 500 to a point.

6) If you want units quickly, raid targets that you get at least a minimum amount of units. If you want to know what this minimum amount per attack turn is, go to the marketplace and divide the number of units by the number of turns in 1 trade.

7) It's okay to attack fellow Goa'uld, it's what we do.

8 ) Do not pm people farming you with something like:
I'm a GOD! You dared testing me, now, feel my wrath!!
Bow before your GOD!

9) Do not try to unify the Goa'uld, it won't happen because of alliance loyalties and honestly it's been tried before and some.....Goa'ulds.....stopped it.
Last edited by AncientAnubis on Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

1) making anubis or ra angry leads to mortal pain in your account. if you dont understand me...you lose spies, ms, def, part of your strike. but you get the honor of being our footstool. and you better damn well come with heating and viberating. our feet get tired after stomped on you

2) if you think you suck, you do

3) think crying will make you def grow back? no, it only grows the plant known as dumb#%@a mucho. a rare flower, deadly to most who touch it.

4) ask smart questions and get good anwsers and the help you want

5) dont go and try to attack first page ppl just to see their defs...i mean for the love of god think at least a minute on it

yep...as requested by my friend aa i have posted...
Death is the Road to Awe

AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Some helpful ingame tips.

1) If you want units quickly, raid targets that you get at least a minimum amount of units. If you want to know what this minimum amount per attack turn is, go to the marketplace and divide the number of units by the number of turns in 1 trade.

2) It's okay to attack fellow Goa'uld, it's what we do.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

1) Do not pm your potential farmers something like:

Bow before your GOD!

Because all what you'll get is a total wipe of your account :!:

2) Do not ask or try Goauld unification, it's too hard to do, as it is impossible, or nearly.
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

All Goa'uld must serve their god Anubis. :D
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

How dare you change my words Anubis.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Lord Talos wrote:How dare you change my words Anubis.

Because I am your benevolent, cruel god. :)
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

If it wasnt for ppt i would remove your defence. But i like your style. Why dont you join me and your fellow Goa'uld in bringing down the false gods?
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Lord Talos wrote:If it wasnt for ppt i would remove your defence. But i like your style. Why dont you join me and your fellow Goa'uld in bringing down the false gods?

Nope, I'm staying where I am. You're not even a System Lord. Good threat though, made that one a few times myself.

Lord Talos
[ The hand of Talos ]
Living God of the TOLAH 1,759 ????? Ancient ????? Naquadah
Klorel
Forum Irregular

AncientAnubis wrote:8 ) Do not pm people farming you with something like:
Bow before your GOD!

haha I actually did that in the early days... as you predicted (and as I soon figured out), it didn't help much.

AncientAnubis wrote:9) Do not try to unify the Goa'uld, it won't happen because of alliance loyalties and honestly it's been tried before and some.....Goa'ulds.....stopped it.

Oh yeah, I made a thread about the pointlessness of Goa'uld unification. Then there was that band that I don't remember the name of. They went for a week or two. Then it was over haha.

AncientAnubis wrote:
Lord Talos wrote:If it wasnt for ppt i would remove your defence. But i like your style. Why dont you join me and your fellow Goa'uld in bringing down the false gods?

Nope, I'm staying where I am. You're not even a System Lord. Good threat though, made that one a few times myself.

Lord Talos
[ The hand of Talos ]
Living God of the TOLAH 1,759 ????? Ancient ????? Naquadah

LMAO

1) Humorous statement Talos
2) Why do you want to be a great Goa'uld if you're an Ancient??? :roll:
3) (This one's a compliment) Nice covert
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

AncientAnubis wrote:blablabla..

1) Do not claim to be Tok'ra. If you want to be Tok'ra, switch to Tauri or Asgard blablabla...

All I can say...Tok'ra will never die. No matter how some people try. If anyone wants to RP, or to meet closed understanding group, they are free to contact any of the Tok'ra. The trick is to find us. ;)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Re: Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

Teal'auc [Tok'ra] wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:blablabla..

1) Do not claim to be Tok'ra. If you want to be Tok'ra, switch to Tauri or Asgard blablabla...

All I can say...Tok'ra will never die. No matter how some people try. If anyone wants to RP, or to meet closed understanding group, they are free to contact any of the Tok'ra. The trick is to find us. ;)

Teal'auc

It no longer matters whether there are Tok'ra or not, but I won't let them spam up the Goa'uld forum with their pro-Tok'ra propaganda, though I may let them have their own thread to argue back and forth with the other System Lords. :wink: The alliances we have now make the Tok'ra obsolete, as we are allied with some. Jenny, whether you like it or not, you're allied with an evil, cranky old System Lord. :P

Klorel wrote:1) Humorous statement Talos
2) Why do you want to be a great Goa'uld if you're an Ancient??? :roll:
3) (This one's a compliment) Nice covert

I only have 50k spies trained. :P
steventhegreat
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Great Races
ID: 89527

well i am not a system lord or have anything flash like you guys (atleast im a Goa'uld ) but i have realized that you have been saying that unification is something that is impossible.. well i am sure you have all realized that the Asgard have made their own alliance with just Asguard in it (obviously) so why cant we? :-k
(not that i am going to try make our own alliance)
9) Do not try to unify the Goa'uld, it won't happen
Tekin
almost spammer

Klorel wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:9) Do not try to unify the Goa'uld, it won't happen because of alliance loyalties and honestly it's been tried before and some.....Goa'ulds.....stopped it.

Oh yeah, I made a thread about the pointlessness of Goa'uld unification. Then there was that band that I don't remember the name of. They went for a week or two. Then it was over haha.

Hey, we lasted more than a week!
Until Dougy wanted to integrate with the SLA...

Advice:
If you're bored, sabotage the other races. The "Dark Asgard" was amazingly funny. I got 3 suspects sabbed, when they were trying to hunt me down. It may not seem like much, but since I only ever actually sabbed one Asgard, it was a three-fold return.
Osi
Forum Addict

steventhegreat wrote:well i am not a system lord or have anything flash like you guys (atleast im a Goa'uld ) but i have realized that you have been saying that unification is something that is impossible.. well i am sure you have all realized that the Asgard have made their own alliance with just Asguard in it (obviously) so why cant we? :-k
(not that i am going to try make our own alliance)
9) Do not try to unify the Goa'uld, it won't happen

it never works.

Rule- All must endure teh mad raving of Osiris and agree to follow his plans because it humors the great god Anubis....even if they do fail and Osiris is seen as the crazed despote he truely is.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”