Who are the power houses for tauri/tollan.

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Who are the power houses for tauri/tollan.

O Neills wrote:WHy dont you join the Tauri Warlords? Then, we would be a strong alliance.

Because you don't have the experience to lead yourself out of a nutsack. Experience would be greatly needed for this endever. I wouldn't even consider it myself if several powerful tauri players hadn't mentioned the opportunity to make a new tauri alliance.

Recently...And from both sides of this fuall and tle war.

If you want a powerful Tauri Alliance, join the Tauri Alliance....TA.....ummm duh?

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords

Only 11 of their 40 plus members are actually Tauri/Tollan. We are the only Tauri/Tollan alliance that actually only excepts Tauri/Tollan.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

O Neills wrote:Only 11 of their 40 plus members are actually Tauri/Tollan. We are the only Tauri/Tollan alliance that actually only excepts Tauri/Tollan.

yep, and you have no major tauri players...which makes you useless. Have fun, don't get me wrong....but don't recruit here...period.

As for the alliance, convince other major players to join, and expect them to take over leadership...because there is no way in heck that me, jedi, freespirit would EVER let you be the boss. lol.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

:lol:
ImageImage
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

pianomutt20000 wrote:
O Neills wrote:Only 11 of their 40 plus members are actually Tauri/Tollan. We are the only Tauri/Tollan alliance that actually only excepts Tauri/Tollan.

yep, and you have no major tauri players...which makes you useless. Have fun, don't get me wrong....but don't recruit here...period.

As for the alliance, convince other major players to join, and expect them to take over leadership...because there is no way in heck that me, jedi, freespirit would EVER let you be the boss. lol.

Bill

Thats not my call. But I doubt very much that Alumni would turn power over to anyone he did not trust very much, because we want to stay a pure race alliance. We can try to recruit wherever we want, and I don't want to make enemies of other Tauri and Tollan. We should be allies.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

O Neills wrote:
pianomutt20000 wrote:

Bill

Thats not my call. But I doubt very much that Alumni would turn power over to anyone he did not trust very much, because we want to stay a pure race alliance. We can try to recruit wherever we want, and I don't want to make enemies of other Tauri and Tollan. We should be allies.

Let me make several things clear.

If you keep trying to recruit in the tauri forum, I will refer you for warnings and eventually to be banned. There is a recruitment thread for a reason.

Good, the nasty race mod stuff is out of the way.

Now...Who said they would have a choice....If myself, freespirit,jmx decided to take control...we could just mass you all until you gave up....very simple really.

Bill

I did mean it about recruitment. This is a place for roleplay, no problem with that. But recruitment, and abusing roleplay to recruit is not allowed. Post in the recruitment threads all you want....put a link to that thread in your siggy, not a problem....Please don't make me post again on this.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

Now...Who said they would have a choice....If myself, freespirit,jmx decided to take control...we could just mass you all until you gave up....very simple really.

But if you did that that you would be no better than the Goa'uld.

BTW, no problem, I won't post anymore recruiting. However, I do think that is part of roll playing.
Pai Mei
Fledgling Forumer

O Neills wrote:Now...Who said they would have a choice....If myself, freespirit,jmx decided to take control...we could just mass you all until you gave up....very simple really.

But if you did that that you would be no better than the Goa'uld.

BTW, no problem, I won't post anymore recruiting. However, I do think that is part of roll playing.

Humans seek power as well as others, young tauri.

Perhaps if you learned the lessons of history, you would realize that the weak cannot hold authority over the strong.

Until such time, you are....a n00b.

Pai Mei
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

I will not act Goa'uldish. I do not care how week, the person I am under is, if we are fighting for a good cause.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Earendil wrote:you class yourself alongside JMX? LMAO he was one of the best Tollan there is/was and he was almost ebil enough to be a SL if we were to allow an outsider within our ranks. you can have FS for now if you really want him, his voice might help you ;)

Actually, if you look at JMX's goodbye thread. He thanks me for teaching him everything he knows....We're actually friends you know :P

Bill
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Earendil wrote:I didn't say anything bad about you at all, i just sidestepped your name because little oneills did not mention you ;) But he can't have you either than

bah, little oneils will end up pissing off the wrong person and his alliance will go down the tube.

Bill
Pai Mei
Fledgling Forumer

If you believe in an alliance of only one race, would that make you racist?

Wisdom wonders, intelligence speaks.

Pai Mei
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

No it would not, since we hate everything the Goa'uld and Replicators stand for. Its not their race, its the whole way they act. We have no problem with the Tok'ra, and we have alliances with the Asgard.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

O Neills wrote:No it would not, since we hate everything the Goa'uld and Replicators stand for. Its not their race, its the whole way they act.

Bow to your god Tauri..... How we act? do not know what your on about :D

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

tut tut tut... infighting among Earthlings too. :( A sad day.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”