Tauri scum bow before your God

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
killtacular
Forum Addict

Tauri scum bow before your God

Tauri slaves if you can not bow because your back are laiden with my many riches a slave carries, you can pay me 1 naq or offer me a maiden of my choosing.

That is all back to work scum. **cracks whip**
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tauri scum bow before your God

killtacular wrote:Tauri slaves if you can not bow because your back are laiden with my many riches a slave carries, you can pay me 1 naq or offer me a maiden of my choosing.

*Makes a phone call*

Ahh, here's the thing... you guys sort of died out. We had an uprising a while back. Didn't anyone give you the memo?

*Looks back at my millions of Tauri standing behind me with dead sybiote necklaces*

I'll give you 10 minutes to get you, your mummyship and your negative attitude off our planet... or there shall be consequences you will not enjoy.

*Starts stop watch.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Oh Kill take me and all my naq you handsome all powerful GOD

* throws self at Killtaculars feet*
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Oh Kill take me and all my naq you handsome all powerful GOD

* throws self at Killtaculars feet*

You've just been kicked out of the Tauri race :evil:

You're probably better suited to a Asgard anyway 8)

ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

umm Tauri ppl who doenst like to bow to kill can bow to me :P

and umm since i am thinking about it nuto can become my new goa'uld queen is she wishes, or maybe I'll make that mandatory :P

:-D

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Thakallus wrote:umm Tauri ppl who doenst like to bow to kill can bow to me :P

and umm since i am thinking about it nuto can become my new goa'uld queen is she wishes, or maybe I'll make that mandatory :P

No no, I've already found myself a suitable TAURI mate (well, actually, in game he's an ancient, but lets just pretend for a minute here that he was once Tauri), and so there will be no "nuto becoming <insert bad guy>'s queen".

How the hell did you survive all this time? Where have you people been hiding?

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I blame cloning, their lack of intelligence must be a side-effect...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:I blame cloning, their lack of intelligence must be a side-effect...

On the Asgard you mean?

They seem to be smarter, but when it comes to defending themselves... well, we all remember what happened when they came up against the replicator's...

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Nuto vixen wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I blame cloning, their lack of intelligence must be a side-effect...

On the Asgard you mean?

They seem to be smarter, but when it comes to defending themselves... well, we all remember what happened when they came up against the replicator's...

I was referring to Baal's clones, goa'uld haven't perfected it as well as the Asgard have...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:

On the Asgard you mean?

I was referring to Baal's clones, goa'uld haven't perfected it as well as the Asgard have...

Ahh, Baal's clones... very nice to look at, but a little useless otherwise.

Sort of like all Goauld actually...

O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

killtacular wrote:Tauri slaves if you can not bow because your back are laiden with my many riches a slave carries, you can pay me 1 naq or offer me a maiden of my choosing.

I would bet a lot of money that you do not have even HAVE a whip, much less know how to use it you cowardly-untruthful-no-good-over-the-top-idiot-jerk. I however, have an EXACT copy of the whip used in the Indiana Jones movies, plaited from 12 fine strands of Kangaroo hide, and balanced perfectly, which I can not only use, but I perform with it.

**Indiana Jones music** *Swings whip around head and brings it back in the other direction for a horizontal crack, hitting "killtacular" at full speed (750-900 mph) in the neck.* *Swings forward and and snaps wrist at the last second. The Forward Crack strikes the helpless worm on the nose, causing great pain. (However no huge wounds like in the movies) "Killatacular reaches for a Zat. With the follow-through from the forward crack, O Neills swings the whip over his head until it almost touches the ground, then, in the same motion, brings it forward and snaps his wrist. The Vertical Crack smacks the zat-holding hand of the goa'uld, who drops it because of the great pain. Then O Neills brings the whip back and to the side, then snaps it forward sideways. The whip wraps its self around "killatacular"'s legs very tightly. O Neills pulls, and the snake head falls over, unable to keep his balance. After retrieving his whip, O Neills picks up the zat, kicks "Killatacular" just because, and zats the doomed goa'uld three times, and smiles.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*hovers over the scene in her ascended form*
*is impressed by O Neills' whipping skills*
*eats whipped cream*

^_^
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

Jack wrote:
Thakallus wrote:umm Tauri ppl who doenst like to bow to kill can bow to me :P

*punches Killy once more and takes the whip from him*

*walks up behind Thakallus, with whip still in hand, I wrap it around Thakallus' neck then turn around and flip him over my shoulder using the whip snapping his neck and crushing his symbiote*

*looks and steps on Thakallus' lifeless body*

Let's see your sarcophagus fix that. :lol:

sarcophagus fixed that np ...

but then you didnt see my huge army taht is standing behind you with umm lets just see zat'nik'atel and my mothership (ORI one) is flying above you....

so made a step and got hit by 1hits from zat'nik'atel and is unconsiocus and i took over your body :-D

No no, I've already found myself a suitable TAURI mate (well, actually, in game he's an ancient, but lets just pretend for a minute here that he was once Tauri)

ahh I see what youre talking about ...

*logs on ascended*

*descends him*

*sent my army of MSs fleets etc etc to Earth*
when not mine,the noones ...

:D

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Hes obviously either a traitor or reject of the gouald to be here with us superior beings. And what kind of goauld uses a whip... maybe a technologically slow one? Anyways, you slimey little snake, you arent welcome here. Go hang out with a python or something. TAURI/TOLLAN KICK ASS

P.S. Join the Tauri Warlords
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tauri Warlords.. Tauri Warlords.. ah yes.. that uncentralized bunch of landowners back in the 21st Century.

*hovers above battlefields*

It's a monomolecular whip, dudes.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”