Recruitment Threads.

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Recruitment Threads.

Everyone,

This is not the section for recruitment threads, all of them will be locked....All future ones will be locked and their posters will receive a warning.

The following alliances are being watched for future violations.

1. Tauri Warlords - 1 recruitment thread violation.

Tauri only or not, it doesn't belong here, there is a recruitment thread for a reason.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Recruitment Threads.

I am just wondering but why are the Tauri warlords "Being Watched"? We have not made a new thread since it was made against the rules.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Recruitment Threads.

O Neills wrote:I am just wondering but why are the Tauri warlords "Being Watched"? We have not made a new thread since it was made against the rules.

It is not that your being watched. We just dont want to fill these boards with recruitment topics. We have a recruit area for that. Every user is treated thesame way as any other and we will lock the recruiting topics. Noone will recieve a warning unless they keep posting a recruitment thread ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”