YOU CAN HIDE AND RUN BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

YOU CAN HIDE AND RUN BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US

YOU CAN RUN AND HIDE BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US CAUSE YALL SUCK LIKE A FAT KID VS A STRONG KID IN A FIST FIGHT.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Re: YOU CAN HIDE AND RUN BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US

:?
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
lordernest
Forum Elite

Okay the strong kid is better cause he has strengh behind his punches and the fat kid is weak so his punches don't even bother the strong so the strong kid wins cause he knocks out the fat kid within one minute max.So i'm saying that the tauri are pathetic and their only strengh has been to copy other technologies and meld it into their own, an example are their pathetic warships.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

And you wonder why the Tauri do not respect the Goa'uld...

Zaxol
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
chasm69
Forum Grunt
Alliance: [ Ðaimon Årcane ]
Race: Daimon
ID: 24698

But what if that fat kid has just plain old had enough of the strong kids bullying and pulls out a glock and blows him away....That is what the Tauri have behind them the element of surprise...what they cant do that then you think ooooooooh there gunna loose then BAM BAM Strong Guy 0 Underdog 1
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

ernest wrote:YOU CAN RUN AND HIDE BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US CAUSE YALL SUCK LIKE A FAT KID VS A STRONG KID IN A FIST FIGHT.

:D

The logic is priceless

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
chasm69
Forum Grunt
Alliance: [ Ðaimon Årcane ]
Race: Daimon
ID: 24698

So is mine
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

ernest wrote:Okay the strong kid is better cause he has strengh behind his punches and the fat kid is weak so his punches don't even bother the strong so the strong kid wins cause he knocks out the fat kid within one minute max.So i'm saying that the tauri are pathetic and their only strengh has been to copy other technologies and meld it into their own, an example are their pathetic warships.

but if the fat kid has knowledge of how to use his weight he would surely win, there is a boxing technique (when excuted correctly), upon inpact would be your body weight doubled or more in a single punch ;)
plus it would depend on how discplined the two where.
knight
The Lulz

ernest wrote:YOU CAN RUN AND HIDE BUT YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US CAUSE YALL SUCK LIKE A FAT KID VS A STRONG KID IN A FIST FIGHT.

Stupid goa'uld; bringing a knife to a gun fright. :lol:

lordernest
Forum Elite

Idiotic tauri cause you don't understand simple logic.

- Lord Ernest
Ash
Forum Addict

idiotic snake head,
you have no strength of your own, without your host you'd be swimming around in your own filth watching out for fishies.

and all the tech you have has been stolen from other anyways, so try finding something else to fling, besides that useless dart.

and don't even think about learning from the monkeys at the zoo
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Dajjal
Forum Elder

it is a well known fact that fat can absorb any punch ^_^

I believe we win by default
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Phoenix Award for Epic Success, awarded Jan 21, 2009.
lordernest
Forum Elite

Unless you got a huge fat head but yall have a small head and a huge belly so you guys lose almost instantly by knockout.For your info ASH i'm a smart GOD and you're the one who "borrows" tech from other races while we make modifications to our tech.

- Lord Ernest
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Hiding and running are both very valid methods of war....

You hide in the darkness as to confuse your enemy, and you run when they start chasing you with pointy sticks, because only an idiot would stick around (get it, get it, ha ha ha!!!!).

No, but really, when people say things like "you're running onto PPT", its not exactly insulting, nor is it true.

PPT is a means to protect your realm. It's the logical place to seek protection from damages. There is NOTHING wrong with self preservation. The whole aim of the game is to see who's realm comes off second best. If I can mass someone before they wake up or get home from work, and jump on PPT before they get a chance to rebut, I am deemed auto-winner in my books.

Back in the day when there was about 14 people playing.. you needed to plan your attacks around your enemies lifestyle, because there was no PROTECTION, well... thats a lie, there was, but you had to pay 50 bucks for it. And only 3 people were that dedicated.

Getting in and out before the other guy notices is NOT running, its winning.

Winners run. Losers stagnate.
/end rant

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Nuto vixen wrote:Hiding and running are both very valid methods of war....

You hide in the darkness as to confuse your enemy, and you run when they start chasing you with pointy sticks, because only an idiot would stick around (get it, get it, ha ha ha!!!!).

No, but really, when people say things like "you're running onto PPT", its not exactly insulting, nor is it true.

PPT is a means to protect your realm. It's the logical place to seek protection from damages. There is NOTHING wrong with self preservation. The whole aim of the game is to see who's realm comes off second best. If I can mass someone before they wake up or get home from work, and jump on PPT before they get a chance to rebut, I am deemed auto-winner in my books.

Back in the day when there was about 14 people playing.. you needed to plan your attacks around your enemies lifestyle, because there was no PROTECTION, well... thats a lie, there was, but you had to pay 50 bucks for it. And only 3 people were that dedicated.

Getting in and out before the other guy notices is NOT running, its winning.

Winners run. Losers stagnate.
/end rant
well said, furthermore

"Size matters not..."
~Yoda

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”