An unamiginable abomination

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

An unamiginable abomination

It has happened. The Goa'uld have started a race war against the Asgards and Ancients, and they are winning. For the first time I can remember, the Goa'uld have taken control. The Asgard and Ancients were caught unprepared, and are dropping like flies. Only a few are actually fighting back.

So, what will the Tauri do? Will we watch as the Asgards and Ancients are smashed to pieces, or will we help them and fight?
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: An unamiginable abomination

I say we let the Asgards fight their own battle. To long have they mocked down on us treating us like scum. We were only friends when they had the need for it. Now i say let em clean up their own mess.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Dajjal
Forum Elder

I would suggest that the Tauri/Tollan wait for the moment that both the System Lords and the Asgard/Ancients are at their weakest points so that you guys can take their spots.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Phoenix Award for Epic Success, awarded Jan 21, 2009.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

I must warn you, but there have been reports of Tollans/Tauri in the top 1000 being massed by the Goa'ulds, so far the only race to be left out of this are the Replicators. Now I know that we have not always gotten along real well, and yes, there are some to think of you as a primitive and inferior race, but I urge you to stand by us, for this war will become yours as well, because if you sit out, who do you think the Goa'uld will target next? The ones that were slaves, and the ones they view as hosts, simply cattle for their own purposes. We Ancients and Asgard, on the other hand, hold you in such high regard, for many times over have you proven yourselves without being asked too, put in situations and coming out on top. I urge, nay, I beg you to stand by our side once more, and end this mockery, we cannot let the Goa'uld take over.
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Sabin le Rose
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Wyverning
Race: System Lord
ID: 1925678

The repilicators are smart.
When the time comes, they will ally themselfs with the System Lord Coalition.

I advise you to not waste time with them, but to fortify your own defences.
Who knows if what the next move is.
Stargater580 wrote:Sabin, my favorite System Lord....
= System Lord Talk
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Sabin le Rose wrote:The repilicators are smart.
When the time comes, they will ally themselfs with the System Lord Coalition.

I advise you to not waste time with them, but to fortify your own defences.
Who knows if what the next move is.

The next move has already been revealed by those who have massed Tollans and Tauri for helping Ancients to rebuild, I worry not about my defenses, since they are to be massed anyway, instead, I look to my strike and mothership. Grow those, I need to, and a System Lord should not tell what an Ancient needs to worry about, for the knowledge of the Universe is at our fingertips. And the knowledge of the Asgard, is at the fingertips of the Tauri.
Sabin le Rose
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Wyverning
Race: System Lord
ID: 1925678

And the Knowledge of Sabin comes from me!!!!
*spins around*

The Epic Hellkitten, most awsome bestest host ever.

She has her uses.
Stargater580 wrote:Sabin, my favorite System Lord....
= System Lord Talk
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Interesting....
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

I Am Thor wrote:I must warn you, but there have been reports of Tollans/Tauri in the top 1000 being massed by the Goa'ulds, so far the only race to be left out of this are the Replicators. Now I know that we have not always gotten along real well, and yes, there are some to think of you as a primitive and inferior race, but I urge you to stand by us, for this war will become yours as well, because if you sit out, who do you think the Goa'uld will target next? The ones that were slaves, and the ones they view as hosts, simply cattle for their own purposes. We Ancients and Asgard, on the other hand, hold you in such high regard, for many times over have you proven yourselves without being asked too, put in situations and coming out on top. I urge, nay, I beg you to stand by our side once more, and end this mockery, we cannot let the Goa'uld take over.

aww dust bags and grey butts getting there butts kicked and they go crying to the Tauri for help gah grow some spine... or even a body would do
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Twitchy wrote:
I Am Thor wrote:I must warn you, but there have been reports of Tollans/Tauri in the top 1000 being massed by the Goa'ulds, so far the only race to be left out of this are the Replicators. Now I know that we have not always gotten along real well, and yes, there are some to think of you as a primitive and inferior race, but I urge you to stand by us, for this war will become yours as well, because if you sit out, who do you think the Goa'uld will target next? The ones that were slaves, and the ones they view as hosts, simply cattle for their own purposes. We Ancients and Asgard, on the other hand, hold you in such high regard, for many times over have you proven yourselves without being asked too, put in situations and coming out on top. I urge, nay, I beg you to stand by our side once more, and end this mockery, we cannot let the Goa'uld take over.

aww dust bags and grey butts getting there butts kicked and they go crying to the Tauri for help gah grow some spine... or even a body would do

Dust bags? Who are you to be talking, building blocks? Hell, so simple, even kids ages 5 and up can put you together :lol:
MasterKingz
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard

So the Tauri/Tollan wont do anything to help us while we fight a losing battle agasint the Goa'uld/System Lords and the Replicators/NanoTiMasters.
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Kiddo

MasterKingz wrote:So the Tauri/Tollan wont do anything to help us while we fight a losing battle agasint the Goa'uld/System Lords and the Replicators/NanoTiMasters.

Would the Asgard/Ancient honestly do the same if the roles were reversed? Surely some would, as some of the Tauri/Tollan have helped the Asgard/Ancient. Do not underestimate what you can not see, we all play our part.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

I suggest this threat be crushed before it escalates in a war bigger than FUALL and TTF...The Tau'ri/Tollans should be helping us.The SL's are scared of the the NanoTI(TokKo,TekKi,RepliMagni...)
Bias Admin colour
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

unwisemonkeykid wrote:
MasterKingz wrote:So the Tauri/Tollan wont do anything to help us while we fight a losing battle agasint the Goa'uld/System Lords and the Replicators/NanoTiMasters.

Would the Asgard/Ancient honestly do the same if the roles were reversed? Surely some would, as some of the Tauri/Tollan have helped the Asgard/Ancient. Do not underestimate what you can not see, we all play our part.

I cannot speak for all my brethern, but I assure, had the roles been reversed, I would throw myself fully to the cause of the Tauri. I do know that there are many who feel the same, I do appreciate the help recieved from the Tauri.
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

*scoffs what the nanos us ? scared ? dont make me cry in laughter lol

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”