All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

fellow tauri/tollan

tauri/tollan no lego or snakeheads since this is a tauri/tollan race mod

anyway what do you think of my sig what someone created me?

ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: fellow tauri/tollan

Its amazing :smt041 :smt040 =D> :mrgreen: :!: ;-) :wink: 8) :o :D :-D :) :-)

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

It's alright the "Tauri recruits" font and colour doesn't work too well though

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Dmonix wrote:It's alright the "Tauri recruits" font and colour doesn't work too well though

what do you think i should do to it then?
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Dmonix
Count Duckula

Change the font ;)

Spoiler
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Dmonix wrote:Change the font ;)

what colour do you think will go with it or shall i get the person to hange it from glass to normal or what?
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Just tell him and he will do it

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Dmonix
Count Duckula

The blue is alright just use thinner solid letters not the font with the spacing in the middle because your S at the end looks like a blur basically put

Spoiler

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”