Broadcasting Audio Transmission...

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt
Race: Human
ID: 0

Broadcasting Audio Transmission...

This is Commander Isaac. I have noticed that there may not be many, if any, humans or Tau'ri are still alive. It has been hard to be in search of anyone, if at all. If anyone friendly receives this message, please respond.
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Broadcasting Audio Transmission...

Many eons have passed since the Tuari stopped being what we would call an organised body. Multiculturalism has turned the galaxy into something more than it used to be.
There are still some around who follow the old ways but most have given up their cultural identities either in favour of isolationism or of creating their own unique race identity.

I bid you well on your quest to find the remnants of your species Tau'ri.
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

Thank you for the response and information. That saddens me, I will keep on. I hope at least I do not find too many unfriendly characters in my galaxy.
"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it is sad how roleplaying has died out over the years here... It used to have a lot of active people, in all of tau'ri, goa'uld, tok'ra and ori... As well as many of the other races...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

I am available for a group if needed
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Leader Isaac wrote:This is Commander Isaac. I have noticed that there may not be many, if any, humans or Tau'ri are still alive. It has been hard to be in search of anyone, if at all. If anyone friendly receives this message, please respond.

In the Dexton system, 3rd planet, Tar-Nu (Lord Vishnu's First Prime) is leading a small group of Jaffa on some ruins, believed to be an ancient burial ground when his wrist sensor activates.

He turns his arm and taps the screen. A picture appears

"First prime Tar-Nu, we have picked up a faint radio signal"

"Increase amplification and play"

......This is Commander Isaac. ...have noticed .... that there may not be many, ....... humans or Tau'ri are still alive. .........................been hard to be in search of anyone, if at all. If anyone friendly receives this message, please respond......

Tar-Nu laughs. "You interrupt my search for this. How will you tell your master Lord Vishnu that the search of the ruins has stopped due to a radio signal from a tauri"

"No my first prime, I did not think. You told me to monitor any subspace transmissions"

"That is why you are only a Sar. Keep monitoring though and any changes then inform me"

"Yes First Prime"

Tar-Nu continues his search.

Be careful, you never know who will pick up transmissions. They may be friendly, they may not be. Its a big universe out there. Maybe an uprising is needed to stir the system lords once more :-k

Have fun

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Leader Isaac
Forum Grunt

----------
Harakash, I knew that. There is no fun without a little interaction, it's why I broadcasted it as far out and openly as possible. And in the roleplay universe it's funny you are looking at ancients' ruins, Commander Isaac has adapted some Ancient tech to his own Tau'ri tech. You are Goa'uld correct? If you'd like we could engage in a roleplay to where we could offer trade or knowledge. It depends though, I am in the Pegasus Galaxy haha!
----------

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”