Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Guidlines for these boards

Welcome to the Tauri Race board!

I am Wolf359, Supermod on the forums. You can post Tauri related topics in this board, but officer/alliance recruitment topics must be placed in the Recruitment section at the bottom of the main page.

Use the Tauri board at your leisure, but please adhere to the laws of common sense - no swearing, no insults (unless in the spirit of roleplay), and please do not start new topics if they aready exist elsewhere - I will simply lock them and post a mesage, before deleting shortly afterward.

Also, try to be considerate towards the feelings of others and actually take the time to think whether your post will offend anyone.

Any new players may use the 'Tauri newbies introductions and Q & A' board to introduce themselves or ask any questions regarding the game - I'm sure someone will answer them!

Enjoy being a Tauri - we are the most hated, but that is because we are the best!
Last edited by Wolf359 on Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

RESURRECTING OLD THREADS

Unless you have something substantial to add to an old thread, please do not resurrect it simply for the sake of replying or spamming! This has happened a few times recently and is annoying and time-consuming for moderators to check.

The most recent example wasa 3 month old thread that was resurrected witha pointless reply - please try and refrain from doing this.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

If you are NOT a Tauri, and you continue to post in threads specifically related to Tauri influences, your posts can and will be edited or deleted.

This means if you are of another race, and there is a vote specifically for Tauri, you are not permitted to "have your say", nor will your count be voted.

-Nuto vixen
Last edited by Nuto vixen on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Guidlines for these boards

The current Tauri & Tolland Represents are: Nuto Vixen & FreeSpirit
For any issues and complaints direct yourself to one of these race mods for your area.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”