The Race Revolution!

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: The Race Revolution!

[spoiler]
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Phersi , Lord Vishnu’s scribe had just come out of his quarters when he was thrown backwards. The attack alarm was sounding. As he stood up another blast hit the hatak. He quickly went to the Peltak. He had to move abrubtly as about 10 jaffa came running past.
Another violent blast hit the ship. He made it to the peltak, smoke was filling the room. A jaffa was shouting orders.

“Jaffa, what is happening”
“An Asgard ship dropped out of hyperspace and started to attack. We have raised shields but we are no match for there warship".
The Jaffa was right. Lord Vishnu’s command ship was a different design to this old version.

“We must enter hyperspace, the shields will not take much more of this as"............ as a blast rips through the peltak.
Phersi was once again, dumped onto the floor. When he awoke, he found himself in the medical quarters. He had no symbiote to help with the healing, as Lord Vishnu had not wanted a symbiote placed within him, to ensure his writings where his own.
In normal terms, if he was human, then the jaffa would not of helped him but as Lord Vishnus highest ranking human, he was well cared for.
“Jaffa, what happened”
“We left the battle”
Phersi was impressed. The Jaffa would of no doubt have fought to the bitter end, no matter how in vain, but he thanked he was a precious cargo and looking at some of the Jaffa they looked at him with disdain, for they had to run away from battle, but what did he care. As long as his god Lord Vishnu blessed him with his omnipotence he was safe.

ooc
Nice take down of my MS Griz, I am sure I will return the favour and I may even max it out for you which I have not done in many many months to see what the old girl can do.
:smt047
[/spoiler]

a very enjoyable read :)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I would appreciate a heads up that my alliance members are going to be massed because of this.
That might prevent some .. anger issues regarding an unprovoked attack by a presumably friendly alliance.

:smt099
alxworker
Forum Grunt
Alliance: OE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1960816

Juliette wrote:I would appreciate a heads up that my alliance members are going to be massed because of this.
That might prevent some .. anger issues regarding an unprovoked attack by a presumably friendly alliance.

:smt099

Part of the opening post:

It is up to the individual to clear his/her participation with their own alliance/empire/co etc. prior to committing to this war, as clearance to both be exempt from NAPs with other participants and to be exempt from instant retaliation with alliance aid. Alliances are asked to refrain from interfering with the Race Revolution assaults and massings on their members that are listed above as willing participants.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

A quick surprise attack apon Turkey Juniors forces left many dead and wounded, the system lords forces looked preoccupied with another task on a planet not far from another enemies borders, so Coyle's forces took advantage and his forces began an attack on the fleet in orbit.
After cutting through Turkeys fleet the orbital bombarment begun, with no were to go Turkeys forces dismished quickly and what was left fled.
''1st officer - shall we dispatch the ground forces now?''
''Coyle - No, we have done our damage for today and time is against us, won't be long till they have reinforcments dispatched. Recall the bombers and prepare to hypher out of here.''
''1st officer - Understood Sir.''

Caught Turkey Junior with 19mil spies out and think i ate quite a chunk of them before he noticed, got some defense weapons too, was fun mano

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

The forces of turkey_junior descended on the TAF forces of Eloohim, Black_wolf, Meatman_, and Face off stealing roughly 10t naq and killing 15mill spies as the commander (Gobbles) noticed we were getting hit back. Gobbles yelled to TJ asking what is going as those forces were not online?!?!?!?!? TJ knew that there was something up. The forces of Coyle were massacring our troops and making turkey pot pies out of them!!!!. TJ decided to finish up sabbing and then PPT which was costly.

(Damn you Coyle!! :P I wanted to have fun but not fun with you just yet lolz we should set up a time frame for us massing so I'm not having to fight a few ppl at a time ;) )
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Ok. As there are so many wars going on and players having no stats I will pull out of this war until it settles down.

Apologies to all. and I still owe you Griz.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

i would also like to pull out for the time being
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

TheKracken wrote:i would also like to pull out for the time being
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Damn the Supreme Systems God should be involved!!!!!!!!
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Damn the Supreme Systems God should be involved!!!!!!!!

Your empire is going down... shouldnt u be in there trying to keep it running instead of going around pretending nothings happening u little kitty? :smt058
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Damn the Supreme Systems God should be involved!!!!!!!!

Your empire is going down... shouldnt u be in there trying to keep it running instead of going around pretending nothings happening u little kitty? :smt058

+1
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”