The Race Revolution!

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: The Race Revolution!

Lord-RahL wrote:The Goa'uld will reign supreme!! :twisted:

RahL

Not if I have anything to do with it [-(
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
DeMiSe
Fledgling Forumer

Yes the long awaited return girls and boys if theres room for me count me in ill crush the asgaurd under my boot
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

hmm... :-k

I shall consider my options. :-)
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Any rules about minimum defences?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

To add to Tekkis comments, I also think SABBING is removed from the war setting, unless you are playing as a Tauri or Tok'ra.

This will balance the game play.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

No way. Sabbing is a Nanoti/Repli's forte. Why should they have to give it up?
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Tekki wrote:No way. Sabbing is a Nanoti/Repli's forte. Why should they have to give it up?

I guess it is how you define sabbing. Replis do not fully understand the concept of sabbing. They would not destroy weapons only systems.

To me, sabbing means to cause damage by knowingly doing it. The Tauri and Tok'ra are really only the races that do sab.

Also, sabbing is a easy way to kill. Lets do it the hard way :-D

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Tekki wrote:No way. Sabbing is a Nanoti/Repli's forte. Why should they have to give it up?

I guess it is how you define sabbing. Replis do not fully understand the concept of sabbing. They would not destroy weapons only systems.

To me, sabbing means to cause damage by knowingly doing it. The Tauri and Tok'ra are really only the races that do sab.

Also, sabbing is a easy way to kill. Lets do it the hard way :-D

that sounds like a smart idea, you never saw too many instances of sabotage in the franchise, and it would even the field for people who arent boosted ahead
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tekki
Forum Addict

Is the little Goa'uld worried about what a Nanoti who has learnt the meaning of sabotage can do?

Guild, while I haven't spied, it's actually the System Lordlings who appear to have the better coverts so far signed up so that hardly makes sense... unless they are afraid of the revolution and their willingness to die for the cause? After all a revolutionary dying is either a martyr for the cause or a hero but a System Lord dying is merely a dead false god.

Sabbing is a part of the game play so I would suggest that if this was going to be a proper war/revolution/resistance then all game mechanics are used. It doesn't make sense otherwise and is just System Lords trying to impose their rules on the rest.
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

Sign me up for the System Lords ;)
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Tekki wrote:Is the little Goa'uld worried about what a Nanoti who has learnt the meaning of sabotage can do?

Guild, while I haven't spied, it's actually the System Lordlings who appear to have the better coverts so far signed up so that hardly makes sense... unless they are afraid of the revolution and their willingness to die for the cause? After all a revolutionary dying is either a martyr for the cause or a hero but a System Lord dying is merely a dead false god.

Sabbing is a part of the game play so I would suggest that if this was going to be a proper war/revolution/resistance then all game mechanics are used. It doesn't make sense otherwise and is just System Lords trying to impose their rules on the rest.

If I was trying to impose system lord rules then I am not, as you said, the current members of the SL have better coverts, so really it would be detrimental.

You dont fully grasp what I am saying. You can sabb all you want my dear in our war, but this still puts the SL at a disadvantage as they would not be able to sab!.

So your thought is flawed. I am coming from it from the series sense.

Actually, I think that if you want to be fair, then non one sabs. It evens the playing field and smaller players can join without fear of coverts 38/39 sabbing there defence away in a second.

This is "fun", so I would say, normal mechanics go out of the window

What are others thoughts on this, and be objective and not sticking to your mates/friends thoughts.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Old School massing would be hella fun, and would score way more ME :smt047
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I'm set either way I only have a 37 but I know that will do the job just fine even against a 39, also planets and a minimum D? agian I don't care about planets due to war I almost never have planets worth mention, I'll take yours though if you want :smt047, The minimum D is something that needs to be talked about though
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
alxworker
Forum Grunt
Alliance: OE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1960816

Sign me up for the SL, i cant open a hyperspace window until 12th August(holiday) so those of you in the resistance will have to patiently await your Gods arrival after the 1st wave has started

Kree Jaffa :smt093
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Theres some i look forward to dancing with here :smt060

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”