Vanguards of Destruction v Omega Empire..THE SIEGE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
bina
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega
ID: 1977210

Re: Vanguards of Destruction v Omega Empire..THE SIEGE

well its been fun guys and an ideal time to come back to the game
cheers for keeping me entertained
love
bina x
Jim wrote:She killed you with her gaze.

MEDUSA!!! MEDUSAAAAAAAAAA!

*finds a mirror*
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Just saying this was my first major war and really enjoyed it. Some of you guys can mass a def down too quick though :smt043 (especially Wilco and D3ath)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

redstorm wrote:Just saying this was my first major war and really enjoyed it. Some of you guys can mass a def down too quick though :smt043 (especially Wilco and D3ath)
Mucho gracias although i dunno if ure being sarcastic or serious haha
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Thanks to DDE for the great fight you have always provided. I have made more friend in DDE then ever and found out that DDE is like every other alliance. Powerful, family oriented, good people for the most part.

Rob3rt= never a dull moment when your online my new found friend. your one hell of a warrior and you have my respect :) Enjoyed our antics on the forums, but really enjoy talking to you on skype. Your a good family oriented man, (now we can go on our promised massing spree of the unfair) it will be fun, server look out Rob3rt and I are joining forces for the lulz...

Wilco= you my man have became one of the better massers in the game over the last year or so. Your always there when I need to let out a Vent, and for the most part you keep me calm. you kept me down along with the big boys of DDE, I give you props for that my friend. Grads to a good war..

Com= you were fun to mass with, one of the few I got to have a "proper" onliner with and it was very fun :D.. your a hell of a good sport and had many great battles with you..

DCDeath= Man your fierce a awesome warrior whom helped me get rid of many of my own defenses. Good Guy, your a legend bro ;)

Jeiky= you descended me too many times for me to count atm (or that i want to admit too :P) Awesome in main and on ascended :smt060

Guild= your a great forum fighter, awesome warrior in-game and even though you don't play anymore I salute you for all the massing you did.. Even though your a **Filtered** :smt091 :smt058

Too the rest of DDE if you didn't get mentioned I'm sure you massed me and i'm sure we had fun at it, I just don't want to take up half the damn page telling DDE they are good at what they do... They know :D.. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. Grads to everyone and may our new found Serenity Last this time...

Thanks,
Les Ennemis
2IC FS
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Les Ennemis wrote:Thanks to DDE for the great fight you have always provided. I have made more friend in DDE then ever and found out that DDE is like every other alliance. Powerful, family oriented, good people for the most part.

Rob3rt= never a dull moment when your online my new found friend. your one hell of a warrior and you have my respect :) Enjoyed our antics on the forums, but really enjoy talking to you on skype. Your a good family oriented man, (now we can go on our promised massing spree of the unfair) it will be fun, server look out Rob3rt and I are joining forces for the lulz...

Wilco= you my man have became one of the better massers in the game over the last year or so. Your always there when I need to let out a Vent, and for the most part you keep me calm. you kept me down along with the big boys of DDE, I give you props for that my friend. Grads to a good war..

Com= you were fun to mass with, one of the few I got to have a "proper" onliner with and it was very fun :D.. your a hell of a good sport and had many great battles with you..

DCDeath= Man your fierce a awesome warrior whom helped me get rid of many of my own defenses. Good Guy, your a legend bro ;)

Jeiky= you descended me too many times for me to count atm (or that i want to admit too :P) Awesome in main and on ascended :smt060

Guild= your a great forum fighter, awesome warrior in-game and even though you don't play anymore I salute you for all the massing you did.. Even though your a **Filtered** :smt091 :smt058

Too the rest of DDE if you didn't get mentioned I'm sure you massed me and i'm sure we had fun at it, I just don't want to take up half the damn page telling DDE they are good at what they do... They know :D.. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. Grads to everyone and may our new found Serenity Last this time...

Thanks,
Les Ennemis
2IC FS
:smt060
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

A special Shoutout to KJ

I want you inside me ....

That is all.
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Drahazar wrote:A special Shoutout to KJ

That is all.

I'm booking the flight right now! :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Kjarkur wrote:

That is all.

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Drahazar wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

That is all.

does hallistra know about this??? :shock: .... or maybe she is paying for the ticket? :razz:
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Comulous wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

That is all.

does hallistra know about this??? :shock: .... or maybe she is paying for the ticket? :razz:
:smt005 :smt016 :smt016
Drahazar
Forum Elite

No no one knows, its mine and KJ''s secret ...
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Les Ennemis wrote: Com= you were fun to mass with, one of the few I got to have a "proper" onliner with and it was very fun :D.. your a hell of a good sport and had many great battles with you..
thanx les :D i must say that would have been the best onliner i have ever had. was a lot of fun :-D and enjoyed all the pms you sent too, made it more fun :)

sorry i wasn't so active for the last two months of the war. did a little massing and helped with a few descensions, that was about it.....well played by everyone :D and looking forward to a rest :)
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

well hey. looks like this is over now :-" haha. it will be real nice to keep a defense to protect my income for a while. anyways, i did a fair share of massing at certain points in this war, but the last month or so has been hellish, and I did kinda throw in the towel.

-Wilco- too bad we never got to our onliner dude. that would have been one hell of a party!

-Robert- you are a decent player, but your mouth does run constantly. You gave me one hell
of a fight in our couple of onliners, but the results were usually a stalemate, ya gotta
admit-with me using a far inferior account and having a lot less time ingame, it was still a damned good show.

-death- you were a thorn in my side all the time. kudos

-comulus- you were one of my favorite massing targets. not entirely sure why, other than
taking your MS on was not like taking on the colossi that came along with most of your mates.

-jeicky- dude, you are a beast, and persistent at that. congrats on the descensions, especially those you ended up getting on me. what was it? 4 between all of the accounts I've owned during this war? haha. hopefully I will be getting some time to upgrade my ascended a fair bit.
Spoiler

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Kjarkur wrote:

That is all.

Slow your roll homie, I called first dibs on you :p LMAO
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict

im sorry i missed 99 percent of the war

my rl got messed up i had fun little time i had my life is back to normal now when wars come again *fs we all know we will war again its in our nature maybe it will be fun wars instead*

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”