House Lannister & House Stark vs The Order

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: House Lannister & House Stark vs The Order

you ignored my messages all day ou **Filtered**!! you leave me for that wife of yours? :'(
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular
ID: 53537

Lol yeah sorry about that I was meant to text back but forgot
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Heaven Seeker wrote:Lol yeah sorry about that I was meant to text back but forgot
your **Filtered** as always...

got some intresting news anyway so ill catch you tomorrow.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

Am Heh wrote:You would think VE would focus on TO planets and not take a member of TL's planet,

I would advise VE leaders to get the word out to stray away from TL planets.

That is all, let that be the end of it.
adressed and sorted..thanks for the heads u
Easy^ Rocks
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

papa~smurf wrote:
Am Heh wrote:You would think VE would focus on TO planets and not take a member of TL's planet,

I would advise VE leaders to get the word out to stray away from TL planets.

That is all, let that be the end of it.
adressed and sorted..thanks for the heads u
curse you Am Heh...
--------
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

BenHur

[ The Order ]
Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods of a dormant INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Lord Freeman has left TO, will be massed untill he surrender
Sekhmet92 has left TO, will be massed untill he surrender :smt025
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Kev make it the whole of VE and see who gets more people to leave allianes :D

Do what Osiris is doing :smt047
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Belsamber~ wrote:Kev make it the whole of VE and see who gets more people to leave allianes :D

Osiris is actually keeping people in TO. If it doesn't matter whether or not you are a current part of TO until you surrender; why would anyone leave TO? ;)

I wonder though, if people can surrender while in TO. :D I would assume so, but Papa can no doubt tell us that? :)
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

did i hear a pretty voice say my name...
Juliette wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:Kev make it the whole of VE and see who gets more people to leave allianes :D

Osiris is actually keeping people in TO. If it doesn't matter whether or not you are a current part of TO until you surrender; why would anyone leave TO? ;)

I wonder though, if people can surrender while in TO. :D I would assume so, but Papa can no doubt tell us that? :)
oh my i dont know the reason ben hur when on vac or the others left, i'll leave that to t to say....however, sure some doesn't want to be part of this fun, i see no reason they can not op out...on both sides of the shallow sea. I think myself, winter, and ~Tziki~ would agree that our mutual goal is to have more active players attached to both our fine groups, and to increase retention with in the game as a whole.

as it is:
Lord Freeman Papa Smurf !! Lord Freeman has set Peace with your entire alliance membership.

that works for me, peace returned., i would suggest we all be adults about this and return peace, krama being the **Filtered** she is and all

Bels...dont u have an alliance to join, or a different thread to troll or something more constructive :smt060 u always
Easy^ Rocks
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

papa~smurf wrote:did i hear a pretty voice say my name...
Juliette wrote:

oh my i dont know the reason ben hur when on vac or the others left, i'll leave that to t to say....however, sure some doesn't want to be part of this fun, i see no reason they can not op out...on both sides of the shallow sea. I think myself, winter, and ~Tziki~ would agree that our mutual goal is to have more active players attached to both our fine groups, and to increase retention with in the game as a whole.

as it is:
Lord Freeman Papa Smurf !! Lord Freeman has set Peace with your entire alliance membership.

that works for me, peace returned., i would suggest we all be adults about this and return peace, krama being the **Filtered** she is and all

Bels...dont u have an alliance to join, or a different thread to troll or something more constructive :smt060 u always
I am already in an alliance :smt110 I just miss you so yes I was having fun :P But yeah hope this is going well good people in VE thats for sure spoken to quite a few but also some hot heads yoh :D Miss ya papa :D
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

~Belsamber~ wrote:
Juliette wrote:

as it is:

I am already in an alliance :smt110 I just miss you so yes I was having fun :P But yeah hope this is going well good people in VE thats for sure spoken to quite a few but also some hot heads yoh :D Miss ya papa :D
good times we have had together bels...ah, the history of mystery. I have been enjoying this war and TO, over all great bunch, easy to talk to and all. Hot heads are every where from the ck out line of the market to the ranks of on line games LMAO
Easy^ Rocks
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Deathr wrote:BenHur

[ The Order ]
Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods of a dormant INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Lord Freeman has left TO, will be massed untill he surrender
Sekhmet92 has left TO, will be massed untill he surrender :smt025

Sekhmet didnt leave, he changed his name
BenHur goes on vacation during the week because he has work, so he comes off when he has time at weekends.

Lord Freeman has left, but you can do what you like to him as he was a trial member and failed his trial.

though i might suggest sending the poor guy a message to let him know he needs to surrender if he wants out..

but if you want to talk about people running :P There have been several from your empire, and i think 2 have now deleted their accounts.

We dont want that, we dont want to crush VE and make people leave. Believe it or not we do actually want to see you do well, which is exactly what i told you when you came making threats to me on Skype, i laughed at your eagerness to get your members destroyed and warned you not to make threats.

@ bels, this is vs all VE. they just havent changed thread title yet :p
--------
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Members leaving? Tacos.for.all?

Stop slacking Tziki!
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:

as it is:

Belsy is in an alliance better than yours :smt060
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:Members leaving? Tacos.for.all?

Stop slacking Tziki!
Letting my minions do the damage now, im no longer needed ^^
--------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”