Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Caprila wrote:Hmmm.

I told you this already Iflux.

Delta farms TL more than Omega does. You guys can't be complaining over a few hits back.

Especially when someone leaves out 8trils of naq

They have that "i can touch yours but you cant touch mine" syndrom going. So touch em...touch everything ;)

Jedi~Tank
Walks around touching stuff :-D
I'll say it again here.

I've never seen someone so completely and utterly obsessed with OE since the golden age. You can tell OE is flourishing when the haters come back in force like back then.
You cant turn the obsession line around hux..you have been obsessed far too long

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Game Over
Forum Elite

IFLuX wrote:[spoiler]Oct 26, 16:08 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Win
Oct 26, 16:08 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Loss
Oct 26, 16:08 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Win
Oct 26, 16:08 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Loss
Oct 26, 16:07 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Win
Oct 26, 16:07 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Loss
Oct 26, 16:07 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 15 Win
Oct 26, 16:06 Lord Katsumoto [ The Legion - Yes] The Supreme Dalek [ Δ Allegiance - Exterminate] attack 3 Loss[/spoiler]

Really Lord K ?
Really? Yeah he had 8 trill out on a 9 trill defense. You're crying to the wrong guy. Call 1-800-CRYBABY for any complaints.

Tziki! Take it down, I'll wire you the funds.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Delta farms TL more than Omega does. You guys can't be complaining over a few hits back.

They have that "i can touch yours but you cant touch mine" syndrom going. So touch em...touch everything ;)

Jedi~Tank
I'll say it again here.

I've never seen someone so completely and utterly obsessed with OE since the golden age. You can tell OE is flourishing when the haters come back in force like back then.
You cant turn the obsession line around hux..you have been obsessed far too long
Tremendous reply!

Horatio, everyone knows you are jealous of EtL's status as the most influential player and leading/creating the best empire of all time. But it's okay, many have been in the past exactly like you, following his and his empire's every step. The obsession will wear off eventually...
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Jedi~Tank

I'll say it again here.

Tremendous reply!

Horatio, everyone knows you are jealous of EtL's status as the most influential player and leading/creating the best empire of all time. But it's okay, many have been in the past exactly like you, following his and his empire's every step. The obsession will wear off eventually...
:roll: Not, you are the class clown and everyone knows it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Denial does not solve the problem. Denial does not make the problem go away. Denial does not give us peace of mind, which is what we are really seeking when we engage in it. Denial is a liar. It compounds the problem, because it keeps us from seeing a solution, and taking action to resolve it.

-Bill Kortenbach
Think about it.

Move along, nothing to see here...
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Denial does not solve the problem. Denial does not make the problem go away. Denial does not give us peace of mind, which is what we are really seeking when we engage in it. Denial is a liar. It compounds the problem, because it keeps us from seeing a solution, and taking action to resolve it.

-Bill Kortenbach
Think about it.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Oh so you are in therapy for compulsive denial now. Good hux..good luck with that.

Deni
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Can u to get a room christ

this is OA vs TL

not hux and jt love room

:smt060
Huxley
Forum Elder

Gandy 181 wrote:Can u to get a room christ

this is OA vs TL

not hux and jt love room

:smt060
Sorry, two obsessed clowns.

Whose denying what now? ;)
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Jedi~Tank
I'll say it again here.

Tremendous reply!

**Filtered** hilarious
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

someone talk with redstorm if not the stupid spam in my topic ;)

if not i have a job for him :smt042

Last edited by R0B3RT on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

oh robert love you my friend please let me buy you a drink and invite you to a real alliance not a bunch of **Filtered**
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

atok wrote:
Huxley wrote:

**Filtered** hilarious
phahaha :smt078

all the wars fought by OE are fought by 2 individuals with massively pimped accounts ! there's nothing impressive about that :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Jedi~Tank wrote: Jedi~Tank
Shush jt, your not sopposed to tell em what we do in back room, its sopposed to be a secret :-$
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Guild wrote:
atok wrote:
Huxley wrote:

**Filtered** hilarious

all the wars fought by OE are fought by 2 individuals with massively pimped accounts ! there's nothing impressive about that :smt081
In all fairness a lot of DDE wars were just there 1-3 big accounts. TL/FS v DDE war it was just JT/Robert (at times). Lets not be saying things about one Empire when another did the same.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

~Coyle~ wrote:
Guild wrote:
atok wrote:
Huxley wrote:

**Filtered** hilarious

In all fairness a lot of DDE wars were just there 1-3 big accounts. TL/FS v DDE war it was just JT/Robert (at times). Lets not be saying things about one Empire when another did the same.
Dont think i remember that war, probs wasnt here, was speaking from my experience in DDE fighting OE, not times I dont remember :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”