Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: Omega Allegiance v The Legion

Oo!

Where are all those nice boooobs? Am away few days and it disapears...

Bring it back!
I want boooobs!

Be back later this week ;)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vevOWUe_x7Y

There have a look good sir! :-"
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Very very tempting Influx, I feel my productivity this day will drop
I give peace for traders
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Btw Lord K and ABC having fun massing my ascended acc ? :) :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Game Over
Forum Elite

IFLuX wrote:Btw Lord K and ABC having fun massing my ascended acc ? :) :smt060
But what does that have to do with Omega vs TL war?

That was just some of my old DDE tendencies coming back. Sorry. They trained me well. Double standards and all that.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

To the above,... :smt091 No Comment.

Been a bit remiss in my rp's though :smt060

"Mistress, I'm getting reports that the realm of Olavi has built up a significant strikeforce," Niril, Caprila's Chief Advisor said. "My spies report that he has at least 43quads, backed up by his Command Star and defence."

Caprila took a moment to consider this. Olavi's Command Star, had 3 times the capacity of their own, taking it down would not be pretty. It would burn a lot of her resources to even get near his strikeforce, and her realm would feel it doubly so, as the spacetime rip was still boosting universal income. Even months later, she still felt behind, and needed every opportunity to 'catch up' as it were.

But could she really walk away from such an opportunity?

"Send 30% of our forces to begin gathering additional dmu supplies, then set a course to Olavi's home realm. Let's bring the war to him" :smt047

Much, much later on, Caprila downed a shot of whiskey, noticing absently the bottle was nearly dry. Around her, her Command Star resembled something of a patchwork quilt. It had been patched, and re-patched so many times today, she'd lost perspective on where the 'original' ship parts were, or even what it's original colour was.

Down on the ground, her Commander reported that their forces had been reduced in number by nearly a third. The battle had been fought on multiple fronts, and each of them had suffered. The ground was soaked with the blood of the men and women under her command.

However there was consolation to be found, in knowing the enemy had lost a greater number. There was satisfaction to be had, seeing his defence decimated, his mighty CS blown out of the sky, and 75% of his strikeforce, eliminated.

Gathering her war weary troops together on her patchwork Command Star, Caprila left a little love note on Olavi's door, thanking him for the pleasure, and returned home, for a major refit and recovery operation.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
caesar2
Forum Addict

Moooooore boobs comming soon ;)
Am Heh
Forum Expert

( . ) ( . )
I give peace for traders
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Deep within the core of The Mighty Tic Toc, klaxons start to sound as long range sensors detect a disturbance in the realm. The Clockwork AI brings up the Galactic Expanse on screen and one by one contact is lost with planetary systems dedicated to the defence of the realm.

The Mighty Tic Toc clunks and grinds into life as age old gears begin to turn, and soon the command star is underway, headed towards the first planet to go dark. With no incoming fleets detected, the Clockwork AI begins to interrogate the other streams of data rushing in from all over the realm, until finally one of the many covert sentry drones floating in the expanse detects a cloaked vessel from the Valkyries trying to slip by on its way to deliver a payload of destruction. The drone follows the ship to one of the local star systems containing a network of planetary fortresses, but it does not engage the fortresses, now on alert, but instead heads towards the systems star. Contact with the drone, and the planets within the system is suddenly lost.

Analysis of the sensor data from the cloaking technology employed by the Valkyries ship soon leads to a countermeasure, and within minutes all of the cloaked vessels entering the Omegan realm are visible, planetary defence systems spring into life and before long, all of the cloaked ships have been destroyed.

The damage already inflicted on the realm defence network was considerable. The Clockwork AI begins to issue construction orders for new systems to be converted into networked realm defences, but before construction could commence, a vast fleet of warships from the Valkyries is detected approaching the borders.

The Mighty Tic Toc changes direction and heads towards the oncoming threat, a rival Command Star has been detected, although its patchwork configuration is of unknown design. Analytic automations begin to process the incoming sensor logs, looking for hidden meaning, or advanced technology that would explain the unorthodox design of the enemy Command Star, now designated as The Aegis . The analysis is incomplete however as the two Command Stars enter weapon range, The Aegis opens up with everything it has.

Impacts ripple along the Vortex shields of The Mighty Tic Toc, the Clockwork AI registers a slight drain from the Energy Vortex Shields and diverts power from propulsion to the primary Black Hole String array in preparation to return fire. The first volley from The Mighty Tic Toc is enough to breach the shields on The Aegis and leave sections of the hull open to the vacuum of space. The Clockwork AI downgrades the threat level from The Aegis and starts to target the rest of the enemy fleet as well, adding its firepower to that of the networked planetary defence fortresses that have engaged the bulk of the enemy fleet.

A short time later, an unusual event is recorded, the very fabric of space time seems to shift out of phase. The forces from the Valkyries disappear, and indeed no ship seems capable entering or leaving the realm.

Analysis of the phenomenon indicate it is likely to only last short time, so preparations are made to send a strike fleet into the Valkyries realm to seek to balance the books, and before long the strike team reports that it has successfully launched attacks of many of the Valkyries worlds. However, almost as soon as the strikes had begun, space and time warp once again and all hostilities are brought to a sudden end. Once again analysis indicates that this is a short term phenomenon, but the behaviour repeats itself over a few hours.

Eventually the Clockwork strike forces have unfettered access to the realm of the Valkyries, and balance is once again obtained. The Might Tic Toc departs from Valkyries space, leaving debris and a shattered remains of The Aegis floating dead in space, the patchwork nature of its construction having now been enhanced as a parting gift.

Had some fun with Caprila on ascended, she got in some nice hits with DM and killed off a large portion of my 53q isn def. I was phased when I logged on, which made it hard to rebuild, not being able to farm DMU for weps, but eventually, after 1 or 2 hours I returned the favour and phased her :P

Both low on turns now so round 2 will have to wait for the tournament :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Caprila tipped her hat to Clockwork, as his Command Star left her system. Despite the destruction of both her strikeforce and defence armies, he was always a pleasure to fight. Such a polite adversary, to pop over for a cup of tea afterwards.

Gathering her advisors to her, they began discussing alternative strategies for the next round of attack. The Tic Toc Killer was a formidable vessel, many times their own size. But all things had an Achilles heel, a weakness.. if they could just find it..

To be continued :smt047

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Going to be a bit quiet from our side this week, a lot of our guys and gals are attending a RL meet in Scotland :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
caesar2
Forum Addict

No problem... I will find boobse elswhere...
Huxley
Forum Elder

This place is dead.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

boobs for c2
Only 18+ can check this spoiler :)
And it's not agaist the RULES!
YOU BEEN WARNED :smt019

(was not allowed by the rules ) PM ME ON SKYPE xD
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Am Heh
Forum Expert

Lol flux
I give peace for traders

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”