Leaf Village vs Delta Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Leaf Village vs Delta Allegiance

good game boys and girls
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

No Alliance Found
:shock:
someone shoot disband button :smt017
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Z E R O wrote: As this war goes, ill admit, i was not into it at all. First week with HE was a downer, then i never really got back into the swing of things. I do apologize for not building/massing enough to both Delta and Leaf..

either way, good war guys, nice to get to know some of you guys.
^That

Still wondering how Woofy got so many attacks in per minute...
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

WoofyBear wrote:OK guys, lets calm it down a little. There is no winner or looser here. That was stated early on.. This war was about having fun and making some friends on the server. Not about some forum war. Cool it all of ya :-) :smt060 We all had some fun at one point or another so.. Mission accomplished on both sides.

The two week nap on both servers began at market reset when the war ended. Alliance leaders need to be contacted for any breaches.

Speaking of which, I need to get one of you guys in Leaf about a breach :-)

Tetris would be the one to contact over such matters.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Arkenius wrote:well I had stuff built on ascend everyday... I played there more. just ZERO and bels showed the courtesy of building stats for me to mass :( ... rest of you went in vac or stopped building at all. Just logged to refill... :smt018
pot met kettle

btw, no terms were setup for ascended, learn to read before insulting my alliance please.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Woof hit me.up here. I'm at work right now, so ill only be on forums only till later. Mike filled me in with the situation.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

I think for the most part the RP in this 'war' was enjoyable and hopefully it was fought in the right spirit.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I think for the most part the RP in this 'war' was enjoyable and hopefully it was fought in the right spirit.
I want to tickle you kitty. :smt060
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Mikgamer wrote:
Arkenius wrote:well I had stuff built on ascend everyday... I played there more. just ZERO and bels showed the courtesy of building stats for me to mass :( ... rest of you went in vac or stopped building at all. Just logged to refill... :smt018
pot met kettle

btw, no terms were setup for ascended, learn to read before insulting my alliance please.
oh snap, and here I thought ascend is part of the game by default. sorry, mr pro player :smt110
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Arkenius wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
pot met kettle

oh snap, and here I thought ascend is part of the game by default. sorry, mr pro player :smt110
If you want to continue this little childish bickering I suggest you do it else where. The wars over and ended on a good note. Now lets shake hands and be on our way.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

easy there, Chewie... :P I was just stating facts. don't get upset :D I have a right to an opinion. Besides I don't recall insulting anyone. ;)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

As this war is over, and nobody has posted anything in a few days, closing this.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”