Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

Lu Bu wrote:You massed a player returning after 6 years, whats the honor in that?

Your losses will always surpass ours
you want to talk about honor?

going after the houses? involving TDD players to descend outside of the war declaration? inviting extra's to the vendetta? expanding the vendetta to a war?

Your **Filtered** because reborn was massed after coming back, despite you doing the same to Arsenal for something he didnt even do LOL

kindly take your nonsense, and **Filtered** off.

double standards have consequences, dont whine like little school girls when they come back and bite you in the ass. if you dont like it, stop being **Filtered** and hold to an agreement.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:You massed a player returning after 6 years, whats the honor in that?

going after the houses? involving TDD players to descend outside of the war declaration? inviting extra's to the vendetta? expanding the vendetta to a war?

Your **Filtered** because reborn was massed after coming back, despite you doing the same to Arsenal for something he didnt even do LOL

double standards have consequences, dont whine like little school girls when they come back and bite you in the ass. if you dont like it, stop being **Filtered** and hold to an agreement.

Alright no end date untill you guys surrender sounds good OK ? :-D
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

~Tziki~ wrote:

I was not involved with any of that. based on your response, youre clearly upset about all of this.
There is still a chance to resolve this.. :smt058 but there needs to be attitude change
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

upset? hardly, im mocking you!

im from liverpool, we swear for emphasis.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:upset? hardly, im mocking you!

im from liverpool, we swear for emphasis.

You havent answered me yet :P. So you dont want this war to end :smt047 ?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Such decisions dont involve you.
--------
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

yeah well kj <3 us more than you :smt019
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

this is fine.

Kev <3 George more than Kj <3 you!!
--------
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

:smt010
~King of the Goa'uld~
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Descension teams were called off, dear Tziki. Read my posts better. Your member starting hitting TDD then planet sniping.

I suggested to Frazz he would talk with your member. If so I will speak to the descension teams.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

you need surrender to DOC like osiris said ;)
if not no end for this war
stop moan to kj cop :smt025
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jon

damn you guys take this seriously! ... Anyways what's going down? Am I gonna be building my raw up & mothership levels for the next 2 years or building stats :p?
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

Osiris™
Forum Expert

jd3 wrote:damn you guys take this seriously! ... Anyways what's going down? Am I gonna be building my raw up & mothership levels for the next 2 years or building stats :p?

War was supposed to end today at 00:00 buuuuuuut

[spoiler]00:07 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] *Modern_Man [ Dominium Of Chaos - TheBossHere] attack 15 Loss
00:07 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] *Modern_Man [ Dominium Of Chaos - TheBossHere] attack 15 Loss
00:06 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] *miniD3ath [ Dominium Of Chaos - BuyingAT] attack 15 Loss
00:06 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] DennyKrane [ Dominium Of Chaos ] attack 15 Win[/spoiler]

[-X
Last edited by Osiris™ on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

difference was i asked both sides to stop titzikki kept going on bt gays ps butt out

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jon

>.< none of this answers my questions haha. right well I'm drawing a line in my own personal sand. I will set neutral and stop attack DoC inactives (< LOL) until further notice! Please keep me up to date on what the state of play is!
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”