Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

yea that happens when you go around massing everyone that gives you any form of love tap :p

thats alright i got Secret Mission trying to descend me for some strange reason, failing miserably too O.o
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ok then war is unending nw 4 that massing enjoy quittkng

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

me thinks you need to get off your horse.

Comulous was trying to descend TO again, and TDD are farming TO. This is not a you farm us and we cant farm you thing.

if your all being involved you can all take the massing. this has be TO vs DDE for a long time now, you just wont admit it in some attempt to save face.

Which is, I believe, what frazz told Kj. You cant expect to farm, descend and otherwise interfere with the excuse "DDE protects its members" and not expect to be hit in return. That **Filtered** doesnt fly with us. And your an idiot if you think it will.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Tziki~ wrote:me thinks you need to get off your horse.

Comulous was trying to descend TO again, and TDD are farming TO. This is not a you farm us and we cant farm you thing.

if your all being involved you can all take the massing. this has be TO vs DDE for a long time now, you just wont admit it in some attempt to save face.

Which is, I believe, what frazz told Kj. You cant expect to farm, descend and otherwise interfere with the excuse "DDE protects its members" and not expect to be hit in return. That **Filtered** doesnt fly with us. And your an idiot if you think it will.

Doesnt really matter for DoC if this war ends or not... you aint doing much anyway :)
Tziki you can look at this end date as a second chance for TO ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

we're all doing plenty, and pissing you off whilst we're doing it. its great!

our outgoing logs havent looked busier!

Everyones growing nicely, and we have some play toys if and when we want them, dont act like an end was our idea. It was you who came to use with it, we just accepted. Ending it doesnt influence us in the slightest, its you who will benefit more. So if you want to take that away, your hurting yourself more than us =D>
--------
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

~Tziki~ wrote:me thinks you need to get off your horse.

Descension teams were called off. One of your members started hitting TDD and planet sniping us as well.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Huxley
Forum Elder

Leadership may have taken a step in the right direction, but still the majority of DDE are ring pieces who only go for those they know can't slap them back 10x as hard.

Huxley
It's not about anger - it's about peace.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Huxley wrote:Leadership may have taken a step in the right direction, but still the majority of DDE are ring pieces who only go for those they know can't slap them back 10x as hard.

Huxley
How did the war start again? Oh yeah Tziki raided 100m from Osiris. Tziki made a move that put his "empire" in danger. They have surely lost more than 100m uu. More like hundreds of millions.

The little issues that come up, im surprised the end date is still on the table
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

Lu Bu wrote:
Huxley wrote:Leadership may have taken a step in the right direction, but still the majority of DDE are ring pieces who only go for those they know can't slap them back 10x as hard.

Huxley
How did the war start again? Oh yeah Tziki raided 100m from Osiris. Tziki made a move that put his "empire" in danger. They have surely lost more than 100m uu. More like hundreds of millions.

it actually started for more then that, was that i was on ur crap list for some strange reason, thats the reason kev decided to take osiris 100mil
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Arsenal! wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:

Huxley

it actually started for more then that, was that i was on ur crap list for some strange reason, thats the reason kev decided to take osiris 100mil

And TO payed the price ;)

If you guys dont want this war to end just say so ;).
I am more than happy to see TO disband :smt047
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

Osiris™ wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:

Huxley

=D>

We have some nice farms that dont retaliate now, why end? :smt043
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Lu Bu wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:

Huxley

=D>

Ask Reborn to clarify that one for you =]

@Kj if they were called back, then why was Arsenal hit by Com earlier on?
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:

Huxley

=D>

Ask Reborn to clarify that one for you =]

So tziki you want this to end tomorrow or not ?

I personally dont give a F if it keeps on :sge
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

You massed a player returning after 6 years, whats the honor in that?

Your losses will always surpass ours
~King of the Goa'uld~
EbilCC
Forum Addict

tits ur member massed guy tdd u r all **Filtered** to u leave die r get murdered 4 being a man nt allowed round kids

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”