Lu Bu vs Fight Club

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Dominium of Chaos vs Fight Club

lol this thread :-D 3 hour old alliance really? not exactly going to be a good war.. suprised kj has allowed this.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

switch it to vendetta for the time being please
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Lu Bu wrote:
Caprila wrote:Declaring on a 3 hour old alliance ? Lol

Do any alliances ask for your last 7 days of attack logs before recruiting? Probably not.

Pretty sure Doc don't, since they recruit without applications.
Incorrect. We do have applications, and we do ask about experience and wars (current and past).
You may do now.

But the messages Doc sent out to pretty much every NG account in the game, stated specifically there was no need for an application.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Caprila wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:
Caprila wrote:Declaring on a 3 hour old alliance ? Lol

Do any alliances ask for your last 7 days of attack logs before recruiting? Probably not.

Pretty sure Doc don't, since they recruit without applications.
Incorrect. We do have applications, and we do ask about experience and wars (current and past).
You may do now.

But the messages Doc sent out to pretty much every NG account in the game, stated specifically there was no need for an application.

Gotcha, I forgot about that. Was before my time #-o
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Lu Bu vs Fight Club

So if you don't mind repaying to a new player at least i hope he is a new one haha .... we need to keep them interested into the game xD :-D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Why do people have short memories. I do not know any of the big alliances never massing individuals who appeared multiply times in there logs, who decided not to build anything then expect there alliance members not to be massed.

*ST** has been warned by Ricos, then he decided to mass-raid the player who gave him a warning. So he was going to be on the sholvas list anyway.

I am getting fed up of all these so called new players, coming into the game and thinking they can farm, raid whoever.
Every hit, has potential to be massed. I was told this when I took my first tentative steps in game.

I saw Jedi-master with 2 tril out on a zero defence many years ago. I was a 50 mil player. I thought about it, but knew what would happen

Yes, maybe a PM should of been sent first warning the other members but every alliance has there own rules.
Even some of the players posting here I know have massed players appearing in there logs without warning.

Go DoC.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

looks interesting...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

IFLuX wrote:That's DDE .. double standart is their motto
We have it in our alliance descriptions. So we say that ourselves, so it doesn't work as an insult lmao
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Kjarkur wrote:
IFLuX wrote:That's DDE .. double standart is their motto
We have it in our alliance descriptions. So we say that ourselves, so it doesn't work as an insult lmao
I think that was exactly what he was pointing out. ;)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Double standars is the name of our game. (also if my members are attacked they don't need permission to retaliate, after all this is a war game) Granted I think Lu Bu made the right decision in changing this battle. As a new alliance deserves a chance and the game needs variety.
Caprila wrote: You may do now.

Only 7 first to show interest (after our questioning) were invited, after that it closed. Now you need to put in an application and HC approves of the application first. And invites werent sent out too see who accepted. PM's were sent with information, if member was interested, had to contact the HC to discuss it. It was merely a way to see who were active and interested in becoming members of an alliance.
Last edited by Kjarkur on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

#-o
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

WTH mate im not harbouring any1, you chose to bully the weak for nothing... i know nothing of STHU other than i randomly requested 81 accounts!!!

no need for it

why not message me and tell me the problem?
Ritalin
Forum Regular

he is now removed.... do i have to dissbaned to protect the new accounts who by the way will leave the game as this is new to them????
Ritalin
Forum Regular

no i have not vetted anyone.. i wanted to get the alliance built fast.. i asked all available * accountrs as it was easiest to searh and all are roughly same size... cant believe you didnt get inform me that he was a vulture and i woulkd have booted him as if you look at my recruitment thread it specifically says NO VULTURES, NO BUILLIES
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

All sorted.

Best of luck m8.

-KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”