Lu Bu vs Fight Club

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Lu Bu vs Fight Club

Due to your new member *STHU (it is an F) vulturing DoC, I had the pleasure of wiping Tylers 10t def and 30m spies. If there are known players hiding behind these multis we will find out who.

Continue to harbor this vulture, continue to pay.
Last edited by Lu Bu on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Dominium of Chaos vs Fight Club

Wait what ? I quess the dude just random invited players .... and you mass him insted of the other guy ? WOW :smt017
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

IFLuX wrote:Wait what ? I quess the dude just random invited players .... and you mass him insted of the other guy ? WOW :smt017
That is just an assumption.

The price to pay for bringing on *random* people into your alliance.
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

alliance disbandment? Seriously? ](*,)
Vulturing is so silly these days, If your in a war and can't defend your naq its gonna get taken no matter by who.

Also didn't DDE bring in a lot of random accounts during its growth spurt after our war?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

~Odin~ #51 wrote:alliance disbandment? Seriously? ](*,)
Vulturing is so silly these days, If your in a war and can't defend your naq its gonna get taken no matter by who.

Also didn't DDE bring in a lot of random accounts during its growth spurt after our war?

Changed the terms. The issue is only multis have been vulturing us. It's only natural to go after who they associate with.
~King of the Goa'uld~
~Odin~
Alföðr

Lu Bu wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:alliance disbandment? Seriously? ](*,)

Changed the terms. The issue is only multis have been vulturing us. It's only natural to go after who they associate with.
Why not just declare a vendetta against the guy? I just think its a little harsh to punish those who might not have even know about his farming.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

That's DDE .. double standart is their motto
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Odin~
Alföðr

IFLuX wrote:That's DDE .. double standart is their motto
I'm not saying that at all, Just trying to figure this out and add my 2cents that's all.
Spoiler
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

IFLuX wrote:That's DDE .. double standart is their motto
:)
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

Whether they knew or not is not my business nor concern. It takes 2 to tango - they sent the invite or accepted request. if they didnt research him it's their fault too.

The ball is in their court now
~King of the Goa'uld~
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lu Bu wrote:Whether they knew or not is not my business nor concern. It takes 2 to tango - if they didnt research him it's their fault too.
Can't really 'research' who someone has and has not attacked until you get them in your alliance.. and even then, just the last day.
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

Juliette wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:Whether they knew or not is not my business nor concern. It takes 2 to tango - if they didnt research him it's their fault too.
Can't really 'research' who someone has and has not attacked until you get them in your alliance.. and even then, just the last day.

Still that is poor process on their part. They are either noob or don't treat recruitment seriously (simply asking "who are you at war with" should have provided a red flag)

Yes i'm being a hard ass here but sniper multies and associates will pay
~King of the Goa'uld~
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Declaring on a 3 hour old alliance ? Lol

Do any alliances ask for your last 7 days of attack logs before recruiting? Probably not.

Pretty sure Doc don't, since they recruit without applications.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate

Caprila wrote:Declaring on a 3 hour old alliance ? Lol

Do any alliances ask for your last 7 days of attack logs before recruiting? Probably not.

Pretty sure Doc don't, since they recruit without applications.
Incorrect. We do have applications, and we do ask about experience and wars (current and past).
~King of the Goa'uld~
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

REALLY #-o

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”