DDE on behalf of DOC - C2's Xmass gift

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

DDE on behalf of DOC - C2's Xmass gift

With honor C2 anounces war against DDE ;)
Learn to stick to agreements Kjarkur!
RETURN of the P I R A T E
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: DDE on behalf of DOC - C2's Xmass gift

Oh well this is getting interesting by the minute! :smt100
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Huxley
Forum Elder

DDE have that I can touch yours, but you can't touch mine syndrome on the go. They be trying to dictate the terms too by the looks of the other thread... So touch em, touch everything.

Go TL, kill the aggressors.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley bringing out his Do what I cant do speech again :smt117 :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Huxley wrote:DDE have that I can touch yours, but you can't touch mine syndrome on the go. They be trying to dictate the terms too by the looks of the other thread... So touch em, touch everything.

[3:38:33 AM] Huxley: they are going for omegas sloppy seconds so they dont have to go for TAF

So which is it... for DDE or against DDE, Hux? :smt078 :smt078
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict

Rudy Peña wrote:
Huxley wrote:DDE have that I can touch yours, but you can't touch mine syndrome on the go. They be trying to dictate the terms too by the looks of the other thread... So touch em, touch everything.

[3:38:33 AM] Huxley: they are going for omegas sloppy seconds so they dont have to go for TAF

So which is it... for DDE or against DDE, Hux? :smt078 :smt078
:') haha

he doesn't know if he is coming or going =D>
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

More like wishes you crettin's would stop stiffing each others arses, grow a pair, and come get some.

DDE are weak. Hopefully OE will step up, again; And set the example, again. ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Huxley wrote:More like wishes you crettin's would stop stiffing each others arses, grow a pair, and come get some.

DDE are weak. Hopefully OE will step up, again; And set the example, again. ;)

Ball dropping is clearly something you havent experience yet [-X since you still hide your account somewhere :smt047
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

C2, why expect anything from them? :razz:

For me personally, DDE were always the biggest pieces of junk in sgw universe and frankly always will be,

At least Omega has some style, which I like ;)

But DDE can suck my hairy balls :)

and yeah, feel free to ban for me this insult, because it clearly is a personal offensive insult towards all of DDE :D

I will Hug you personally

Enjoy Xmas mates!

All the best,

Gray Green

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

ThakalluS wrote:C2, why expect anything from them? :razz:

For me personally, DDE were always the biggest pieces of junk in sgw universe and frankly always will be,

and yeah, feel free to ban for me this insult, because it clearly is a personal offensive insult towards all of DDE :D

Enjoy Xmas mates!

All the best,

Gray Green
Intellect of a brick #-o
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Enjoy Xmas mates!

All the best,

Gray Green

Just a game, get over it ;)
joemate
Forum Newbie

caesar2 wrote:With honor C2 anounces war against DDE ;)
Learn to stick to agreements Kjarkur!
why? i love you
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

Sounds like the rants of a fool, however also a fool that has taken all his buddies down with him and for that i say thanks for the targets =D>
reborn
Forum Elite

Enjoy Xmas mates!

All the best,

Gray Green
As much as that does sound nice, maybe look at your out going logs and see who broke what first?

Though Doc wasn't part of the DRA as far as I can see, but even if it was you lot broke it first hence now why most of u are now missing a lot of stats.

So for the ones that think DDE cant stick to agreements look in your own logs first and place the blame were it belongs.

Reborn.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guild
Forum Addict

hahaha love how upset Huxley and that Thakallus are getting ! It's this stuff that makes me want to come play again and upset them some more :smt081

huxley using the phrase grow a pair... PHAHAHA love the irony :smt064
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”