OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

Master Rahl wrote:well that whole repayment for those wrongly hit went south fast
more fool you , if you thought one ever existed #-o
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Guild wrote:
Master Rahl wrote:well that whole repayment for those wrongly hit went south fast
im sure he didnt he cant be that daft can he ?
;)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Guild, get a grip.

The rest, what are any of you going to do to stop them? Nothing. Cry, moan, gloat how you will never stop... It's nothing anyone hasn't heard before, this game is a never ending cycle... Good luck changing it.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:Guild, get a grip.

The rest, what are any of you going to do to stop them? Nothing. Cry, moan, gloat how you will never stop... It's nothing anyone hasn't heard before, this game is a never ending cycle... Good luck changing it.
Of what 8-[
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:

Of what 8-[
You must be up there as one of the most butt hurt OE enemies of all time. They sure are an annoying bunch, too damn good at the game.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:

Of what 8-[
You must be up there as one of the most butt hurt OE enemies of all time. They sure are an annoying bunch, too damn good at the game.
to which game do you talk? spamming/massing/love/wow?
Guild wrote:
I thought I would give the benefit of a doubt..... and have already offered to rebuild within the empire..
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:

Of what 8-[
It passes the time between downloads and game downtime :smt060
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 504,853,184
Spies Killed(50) 1,030,610,782
So far.
Did I mention I hate the alertness house. It takes so many hits to 0 the def that antz phased pretty much as soon as I started ACing :(
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Antz
Forum Regular
Race: Time Lord
ID: 21013

Loki™ wrote:Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 504,853,184
Spies Killed(50) 1,030,610,782
So far.
Did I mention I hate the alertness house. It takes so many hits to 0 the def that antz phased pretty much as soon as I started ACing :(
Thanks for showing the love. I was starting to think no-one liked me. :(
Son of Mine wrote:He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind...
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Nice mass Ark, I feel the love!

Ill be back by Friday, new laptop then and fingers to fat to play on my phone :smt089

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

well Fruc used my ascended as a chew toy last night, he was DM'ing while I was farming and when my weapons disappeared I was like ummm WTH...but got to bank my farming DMU

So managed to save 8quad all up ... but dam!!

Time to rebuild :D
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Phalax 2013 wrote:well Fruc used my ascended as a chew toy last night, he was DM'ing while I was farming and when my weapons disappeared I was like ummm WTH...but got to bank my farming DMU

That's my officer :smt050
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Mathlord wrote:
Phalax 2013 wrote:well Fruc used my ascended as a chew toy last night, he was DM'ing while I was farming and when my weapons disappeared I was like ummm WTH...but got to bank my farming DMU

We know :)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
AuraX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 89581

Mathlord wrote:

Yes I felt his wrath too :-D
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Mathlord wrote:

:-D :-D
Spoiler
Past sigs

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”