The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Kurosakii
Forum Regular
Alliance: EPA
Race: Shinigami
ID: 57574

Re: The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Well Tziki took my weapons.. 8mill of them, but I did catch Tziki with the pants down while on my phone and got 750bil for my troubles prior to the massing

EDIT: also its good to be back in the GC :smt075
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Kurosakii wrote:Well Tziki took my weapons.. 8mill of them, but I did catch Tziki with the pants down while on my phone and got 750bil for my troubles prior to the massing

yea i was farming and you took my naq just as i as about to repair and bank,
i think 750b naq to 8m weapons and UU is acceptable tho :P

I farmed 800b or so from the rest of titans shortly afterwards and took out 2 other 4-8t defs and ac'd them. Although Arsenal sab'd me and a couple lifered me, i got the job done before retraining :D
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

~Tziki~ wrote:
Kurosakii wrote:Well Tziki took my weapons.. 8mill of them, but I did catch Tziki with the pants down while on my phone and got 750bil for my troubles prior to the massing

I farmed 800b or so from the rest of titans shortly afterwards and took out 2 other 4-8t defs and ac'd them. Although Arsenal sab'd me and a couple lifered me, i got the job done before retraining :D

pfffffffff i didt sab them all away i had to run off to the pub and watch arsenal win :D
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arsenal! wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

pfffffffff i didt sab them all away i had to stop cz i suck so i ran off to the pub and watch arsenal win :D
fixed it for you. :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

xenos has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

xenos
Necrons Shall Live
[ The Order ]
Disciples of Thoth (Science)
DESCENDED Living God of the TOLAH
Last edited by Arkenius on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

come on ark, cant you take someone that is actually hitting you? :P

Zero'd a few more 4-8t + def's today, my cleaner wasnt online tho :'(
--------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:come on ark, cant you take someone that is actually hitting you? :P

Zero'd a few more 4-8t + def's today, my cleaner wasnt online tho :'(
I have 7.8 T def come and get that :shock: :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

I r has ppt, I r not drop it for that. I r not drop it for any onez!
--------
Arkenius
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:come on ark, cant you take someone that is actually hitting you? :P(

You newbs are hiding in tournament so don't try to act so big... you'll drop soon, don't worry. I am waiting <3

Also id=94247 Jack O'neil is still part of the war regardless if he just left The Order. I didn't see any official surrender here. :smt025
Kurosakii
Forum Regular
Alliance: EPA
Race: Shinigami
ID: 57574

Tron has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:come on ark, cant you take someone that is actually hitting you? :P(

You newbs are hiding in tournament so don't try to act so big... you'll drop soon, don't worry. I am waiting <3
Lol you'll never get me :P
--------
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:

Also id=94247 Jack O'neil is still part of the war regardless if he just left The Order. I didn't see any official surrender here. :smt025
maybe you descend me maybe you not but one thing is allways there, i'm not affraid of you so i do not leave in my alliance :smt091 :smt019 :smt075
Arkenius
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

Everything has a start. It's elementary, my dear Watson. :smt025
BenHur wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

maybe you descend me maybe you not but one thing is allways there, i'm not affraid of you so i do not leave in my alliance :smt091 :smt019 :smt075
great. :D that will make it so much more fun for me then. :smt101
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

Everything has a start. It's elementary, my dear Watson. :smt025
BenHur wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

great. :D that will make it so much more fun for me then. :smt101
good thing that you can entertain yourself. :-)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

On approach from OE HC, The Order has agreed on a diplomatic resolution to this war.
The war will end at 00:00 game time today!

That is 00:00 game time between the dates 14/01/2014 and 15/01/2014.

Glad to see it has been recognised The Order is not worth taking for granted. Kudos for rebuilding despite our intent to refrain from it. Let a certain individual be wary of certain actions in the future :P

Good show to most, now i can resume my rivalry with frazz and build accordingly :P
--------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”