The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: The Order Vs Omegan Empire

lol don't care who's on my farm list or what the tags are, just saying if you want a neutral or peace then ask, don't expect tags the be noticed
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Borek wrote:lol don't care who's on my farm list or what the tags are, just saying if you want a neutral or peace then ask, don't expect tags the be noticed
i join in your log if you feel big :-D

main and ascend deal?
Borek
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
Borek wrote:lol don't care who's on my farm list or what the tags are, just saying if you want a neutral or peace then ask, don't expect tags the be noticed
There's no NAP or DRA Bobby, you can do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to hit back yet, busy with uni and used up a lot of AT's farming between arena rounds so need to wait until at least the middle of next week before i can spare enough to hit back.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
There's no NAP or DRA Bobby, you can do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to hit back yet, busy with uni and used up a lot of AT's farming between arena rounds so need to wait until at least the middle of next week before i can spare enough to hit back.
not only ascend david ;)
Borek
Forum Addict

lol Deal with your current war Bobby, when the TL war is over let me know and we can have an official vendetta. TL don't need my help and i have no desire to step into someone elses war.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:lol Deal with your current war Bobby, when the TL war is over let me know and we can have an official vendetta. TL don't need my help and i have no desire to step into someone elses war.
you touch dde guy not me ;) you not have balls for rob

i don.t call you jew try use respect in game
Borek
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
Borek wrote:lol Deal with your current war Bobby, when the TL war is over let me know and we can have an official vendetta. TL don't need my help and i have no desire to step into someone elses war.
I have no idea if i have any DDE on my ascended farm list, which was my point. If someone builds defense and maintains their DMU to levels where farming is not worth it i remove them regardless of any tags they may or may not have. I don't look at tags when i farm, i look at DMU and defense, only for people already on my farm list though.

I'm merely suggesting that if someone wants their tags to protect them and they are on a farm list they should not be due to a NAP or whatever they should actually PM the person and ask to be removed rather than whining they got hit on here.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
I have no idea if i have any DDE on my ascended farm list, which was my point. If someone builds defense and maintains their DMU to levels where farming is not worth it i remove them regardless of any tags they may or may not have. I don't look at tags when i farm, i look at DMU and defense, only for people already on my farm list though.

I'm merely suggesting that if someone wants their tags to protect them and they are on a farm list they should not be due to a NAP or whatever they should actually PM the person and ask to be removed rather than whining they got hit on here.
**Filtered** off now if you want stay in pace
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Close this please
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

if omega don.t want respect nap in main and ascend is different
i don.t need borek prooof here thanks

and yes gandy need close it
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

War over. Congrats to both sides.

/Thread Closed

-KJ.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”