The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Resources come and go, stats can be rebuilt. These things are meaningless...
Attitudes displayed hold far greater meaning than such trivial things.

Your attitude is poor, your ethics questionable, your conscience non existent.

Several players have been found to be on vacation or deleted since your escapades, and several more may yet be unaware of it or unsure which of the two methods of quitting to take.

For this reason, The Order declares war on the Omegan Empire.

This wont be a fun war, it wont be an honorable one, it wont be about ME and it wont be exciting.
It will be what we want it to be, when we want it to be.

To beat the resistance one must catch the resistance, your efforts are futile, your money useless.

Viva la resistance.

---
The Order
Vires Per Iunctum
Strength Through Unity
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Re: The Order Vs Omegan Empire

So like all the other wars with Tziki...your not gonna build and your gonna get "sick" and have to go to Hospital... what new :-D

Anyway we were coming for you: :smt047

[spoiler]Hi there.

To the best of my knowledge i believe you have recently been massed by a member of Omegan Empire.
So let me start by offering my condolences, they are hateful people with no conscience.

That said, there are a number of players (and im hoping you are one of these) that want vengeance for being massed without provocation.

The Order are an old alliance with plenty of experience in this matter, and as such we are heading the assault on the Omegan Empire. We are working closely with other alliances
and at the helm of co-ordinating the retaliatory strike.

Your not alone in your thirst for blood and vengeance, and as such i invite you to come and attach TO, take advantage of our knowledge experience and team work. with our Coordination and capabilities you will
be able to fight back and stand up for yourself.

We currently have Intel sections on forums, ascended ID\'s, a group skype chat and guides on how to mass players. Aswell as
experience players that you can talk with on skype at any moment in time.

If you are interested in standing up for yourself and taking part in this allied assault. Then please message me back, and add me on skype, and
i will invite you to the alliance. This is best as you can then see who is your ally and everyone will all be in one place. Which will allow for better team work.

My skype is - kev.mcguinness

Ill be changing accounts soon so if this account is on vacation, send your reply to ~Tziki2~[/spoiler]
Drakodan
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Precambrian
ID: 1978990

Interesting, this sounds like it'll be a fun one.

Have fun everyone.
Spoiler
Never forget your friends.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 Thanks for making your empire farms for us since only you and like 2 others going to fight sometimes.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Antz
Forum Regular
Race: Time Lord
ID: 21013

~Tziki~ wrote:This wont be a fun war, it wont be an honorable one, it wont be about ME and it wont be exciting.
It will be what we want it to be, when we want it to be.
As much as I love you, I have to argue...If it's not fun, what's the point in doing it?
Son of Mine wrote:He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Yes, HE suggested i extend an olive branch to those on his list of victims. So that is exactly what i did, made sense to offer them the chance to fight back without it being on their own.

Have nothing to hide in regard to that.

Im glad you find my ill health amusing, meningitis is highly pleasant and i do suggest you try to contract it im sure you will agree with me.

Never the less, mock and scoff at it all you want, it only took 2 to destroy titans once before, whats a few extra accounts ontop of that...

@Antz, i didnt say it wont be fun for us.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

I question how much the order are going to do.

but I sure as hell wont stand for Phalaxative trying to give people **Filtered** about building!! the most notorious person for sniping so he can shut his **Filtered** mouth :-D

that being said GLHF :smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Go OE...TO suck!!!
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Did someone fart or is Guilby talking again? :-D

:smt060 love you guilbisexual
Last edited by ~phalax~ on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

this should be fun to watch :smt047
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

have fun guys, give each other lots of :smt060
I give peace for traders
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

I give it 4 weeks before tziki runs due to "real life" and leave it up to someone else to end the war.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Phlanal you can't even come up with your own thing, and have to steal mine. tut tut tut :smt110
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

have fun all :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Since i massed 1 or 2 people will i be massed?

Not trying to be a smartass but my 250 t def is getting rather annoying -_- makes it hard to do as much as id like

On another note, i have friends on both sides so ill just say have fun all
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”