Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Hokie I think the point is u are being shown the same courtesy, as not one of us have point black said no in the HC chats, more of were do with go with it. With a how can we make sure when ur out this time your not coming back to a pointless war. Its those kind of things that are being discussed.

As I said you did leave once u then rejoined.

A bit like when kev left he infact like you said rejoined but later on wanted out again. Was he given a reply instantly? No he wasn't so plx just bare with us so we can sort this the right way.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:Hokie I think the point is u are being shown the same courtesy, as not one of us have point black said no in the HC chats, more of were do with go with it. With a how can we make sure when ur out this time your not coming back to a pointless war. Its those kind of things that are being discussed.

As I said you did leave once u then rejoined.

A bit like when kev left he infact like you said rejoined but later on wanted out again. Was he given a reply instantly? No he wasn't so plx just bare with us so we can sort this the right way.
3 days worth of debate when a half dozen people are vouching for me? How much more proof do you need that people know what I say is true? When I join Judgement is there not an agreement in place? I cannot believe that with so many people vouching on my behalf that it is taking so much debate that this time it is for good. I want to move forward, that is all I want and to leave TF and this war behind me.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I believe we should show as much courtesy as that that has shown to people who surrendered on our side, Heisenberg left the war and didn't even as much as speak to us but was dragged back in by our opponents.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Tribulation wrote:
reborn wrote:
Tribulation wrote:So Hokie posts a not so greatly received surrender and has a negative response within 3 hours.

He posts a legit surrender, which was required in order for it to be accepted, and it has been close to 60 hours and no response.

My 3 year old throws tantrums, just like this. The only difference is she gets over it and moves on..... just saying :smt022

Not that it has much to do with you, but Hokie last left and said to KJ he would never return he was done with TF. Yet he joined again and now saying the same thing within a month of rejoining them.

But if you would like to make this something to do with you or Judgement you know were we are.

How we discuss this inside are own allinace has really nothing to do with you, just saying.
Point in fact.... you've told multiple people (or so I'm told) that you would accept a proper surrender..

it was given.... your only response after 60 hours is that it's non of my business about internal DDE discussions... Do you even talk? Like communicate?

And please... DDE as a whole is a joke of what you used to be. Don't try to incite or entice me into fighting the dead big bad wolf

Your lot sits stat-less on both servers, snipe every once in a while, and talk pointless crap on the server, like your still your former glorified self.

Why Judgement is bowing down to you is beside me.
are you talking for the whole of judgement there jeff? and what is your id? are you even ingame? obviously not in any wars atm. since you obviously have no idea what a three year war is like, and how well DDE is doing :D to be fighting every day and building every day, we are doing well. it is taf who sit there statlless most of the time and farm with 0 defence. so i think you are greatly confused and dont know what you are talking about. get your facts straight before posting ......is this the opinion of all of judgement?

as for the surrender, there is no rush, it is definitely none of your business what is going on
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Comulous wrote:
Tribulation wrote:
reborn wrote:
Tribulation wrote:So Hokie posts a not so greatly received surrender and has a negative response within 3 hours.

He posts a legit surrender, which was required in order for it to be accepted, and it has been close to 60 hours and no response.

My 3 year old throws tantrums, just like this. The only difference is she gets over it and moves on..... just saying :smt022

Not that it has much to do with you, but Hokie last left and said to KJ he would never return he was done with TF. Yet he joined again and now saying the same thing within a month of rejoining them.

But if you would like to make this something to do with you or Judgement you know were we are.

How we discuss this inside are own allinace has really nothing to do with you, just saying.
Point in fact.... you've told multiple people (or so I'm told) that you would accept a proper surrender..

it was given.... your only response after 60 hours is that it's non of my business about internal DDE discussions... Do you even talk? Like communicate?

And please... DDE as a whole is a joke of what you used to be. Don't try to incite or entice me into fighting the dead big bad wolf

Your lot sits stat-less on both servers, snipe every once in a while, and talk pointless crap on the server, like your still your former glorified self.

are you talking for the whole of judgement there jeff? and what is your id? are you even ingame? obviously not in any wars atm. since you obviously have no idea what a three year war is like, and how well DDE is doing :D to be fighting every day and building every day, we are doing well. it is taf who sit there statlless most of the time and farm with 0 defence. so i think you are greatly confused and dont know what you are talking about. get your facts straight before posting ......is this the opinion of all of judgement?

as for the surrender, there is no rush, it is definitely none of your business what is going on
:smt043 Cmon statless really :P, this war is so back and forth impossible to choose a winner. We have more built than you -.- and I have been massed twice in nearly 4 weeks.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus

Comulous wrote:
Tribulation wrote:
reborn wrote:

What's super cute is you think you know me :)

PS my main is on vaca due to ppt/Merlin mistake

My ascended account is not hard to find. Come visit me if you want Com. I promise I won't complain :)
Last edited by Tribulation on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Old sigs
Spoiler
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Mental wrote:Image

Come on Mental...you know you have to meme it saying " mutha **Filtered** !!!"
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

MENTAL THE MEME KING!

Keep posting them dank memes
Tap for explosive fun!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I love b00bs
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote:I love b00bs
Not as much as you love moobs
Tap for explosive fun!
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer

Flintcawk wrote:
harchester wrote:I love b00bs
Not as much as you love moobs
Lol true story
Old sigs
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

:smt047
I know from personal experience
He sucked mine til they were purple and tender
Tap for explosive fun!
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Comulous wrote:
Tribulation wrote:
reborn wrote:

:smt043 Cmon statless really :P, this war is so back and forth impossible to choose a winner. We have more built than you -.- and I have been massed twice in nearly 4 weeks.
Exactly what Da Vinci says. I can go for weeks without my defenses being massed at times, your defenses rarely last more than a day no matter how big or small.

Credit to *Het for massing me lots lately though.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

The biggest distinction to me is that there are certain players that DDE will not fight online. If you can't take us on in straight fights, it's not really a war. It's just you prodding us while we sleep.

I have had three onliners in the last year. Kudos to (I presume) Ryu on KJ's account for being a good sport and kicking my butt in the one onliner I've had in the last...six months. This is not for lack of trying and not for lack of DDE players being online while getting massed. You all just don't fight back.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”