Master Rahl Vs KOS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: Master Rahl Vs KOS

go **Filtered** yourselves is all i have to say
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

well HVE looks like your helpers got you into war... lets see if they can stay on me enough to help you out of it, challenge accepted! way to go hero's. i could have let it slide if there was a bit more descency present...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

got room for another 4 alliances Math? only hope now, im starting to see CC's point from the begining... if HVE cant fight their own battles then i guess why they around?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

KOS wrote:got room for another 4 alliances Math? only hope now, im starting to see CC's point from the begining... if HVE cant fight their own battles then i guess why they around?
So let me get this straight. I insult you for being a coward targeting peaceful alliances...and instead of fighting me, you go continue to target peaceful alliances. Thanks for proving me right?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

not you, ok lets explain this better... Da Vinci is the one who took matters into his own hand to interfere in every aspect of this with the account that is not even in an alliance so i added a Vendy for him... then he through TAF into it. making any sence now? so Da Vinci is calling my bluff cause he is a coward so im going through with it, got me?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

plus the start of this was before he even joined you guys, so he is just being an asshat on purpose, we were not at war with each other before that that i knew of...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

he does fit right in with you TAF guys and the way you handle vendy's :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

lol so many posts. So again...let me get this straight. You think we should feel bad about someone preventing your ability to mass peaceful players.

This is war, pull yourself together and deal with the consequences of war. They generally involve you getting massed whenever we remember you exist. At the very least, your grandstanding and ranting helps remind us you exist.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

wow your abilty to twist words is astounding, i like to consider myself a bad guy with respect and honor. just annoys the hell out of mean running into a so called good guy with no honor... and who said feel bad? but it is clearly obvious that he would rather let them burn. not decided yet how to handle this... but either way its perma war on Da Vinci and any sold accounts will have me follow them!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

HVE is not at war. We are not part of TAF in anyway. We never have been and there is nothing in the works to be part of TAF.

Our style of game play is more peaceful. Why are you talking on behalf of us? I don't even have to talk to HC to refuse any war you wish on the rest of HVE. You got into this fight me vs you because you massed our empire. We did not hit you, and still I am the only one to hit you.

Why you hit my empire is because a retired player decided to talk. So you massed us. I took this as a way to get HVE off the list.

Ill be back in a couple of days.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Just lol, ure at war with me and i couldn't give a **Filtered** about vendies when you just mass inactivate peaceful players. By having a vendy for life against me means i have one against you :D Gl having stats ever and yes i will sell and buy and yes your presence wont have any affect on that, i can assure you.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
KOS
Forum Intermediate

:smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): E

Mathlord wrote:Wait...we're supposed to feel guilty about getting in the way of you massing noobs who didn't deserve to be massed? Oh right, you were on a noble quest to defend the honor of DDE royal screw-up number 57. My bad.

Can you put my id's on your perma sit-list too? I think I've had you set to war for the better part of this year already...
Hey once your done helping HVE I could use some help, lol.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

please close
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage