Choas Legion VS DDE, all counterparts, mistresses, slaves...

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
kosta
Forum Newbie
Race: Almighty GOD
ID: 88279

Re: Choas Legion VS DDE, all counterparts, mistresses, slave

Sorry peeps my time here in this game has come to an end after many many years. Was some awesome battles over that time some were victorious and some were defeats but I always strived to play within the spirit of the game. So I will be surrendering my accounts in this war. Main id is 88279 and ascended is 4244 I will be dropping tags immediately and moving into the abyss of retirement. I will be putting my account up for sale down the track just got a bit more naq to farm for next covert level. Happy hunting guys and have fun
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Love Demon
ID: 36462

kosta wrote:Sorry peeps my time here in this game has come to an end after many many years. Was some awesome battles over that time some were victorious and some were defeats but I always strived to play within the spirit of the game. So I will be surrendering my accounts in this war. Main id is 88279 and ascended is 4244 I will be dropping tags immediately and moving into the abyss of retirement. I will be putting my account up for sale down the track just got a bit more naq to farm for next covert level. Happy hunting guys and have fun
Good luck man and all of the best!
EbilCC wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:if your not in fs i suggest you remove their associated forum sigs. Whilst im sure they are glad for the extra enemy of their enemy, they probably dont appreciate you wearing their banners whilst being a bit more of a fool than normal.
u just got owned by tziki how embarrassing as yoda says :smt043
how does anything tziki says "own" anyone? CS is no more... FS do not have an alliance called CS. I dont see why FS would have an issue with it? IF they do they tell me directly. I find it weird how tziki implies that he knows me :smt017 i think we have had words maybe once or twice... too bad, you are important enough to chat to on a regular basis :smt064
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Thanatos~ wrote:
kosta wrote:Sorry peeps my time here in this game has come to an end after many many years. Was some awesome battles over that time some were victorious and some were defeats but I always strived to play within the spirit of the game. So I will be surrendering my accounts in this war. Main id is 88279 and ascended is 4244 I will be dropping tags immediately and moving into the abyss of retirement. I will be putting my account up for sale down the track just got a bit more naq to farm for next covert level. Happy hunting guys and have fun
Good luck man and all of the best!
EbilCC wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:if your not in fs i suggest you remove their associated forum sigs. Whilst im sure they are glad for the extra enemy of their enemy, they probably dont appreciate you wearing their banners whilst being a bit more of a fool than normal.
u just got owned by tziki how embarrassing as yoda says :smt043
how does anything tziki says "own" anyone? CS is no more... FS do not have an alliance called CS. I dont see why FS would have an issue with it? IF they do they tell me directly. I find it weird how tziki implies that he knows me :smt017 i think we have had words maybe once or twice... too bad, you are important enough to chat to on a regular basis :smt064
thanks its touching, really it is :) almost brought a tear to my eye...not quite but i could defo feel it circulating
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

same reason why OE would likely not approve if you called yourself Alpha Allegiance, or dde wouldnt like it if you called yourself Dominium of~ etc. its still associated wwith them. I cant talk for them i dont know how they feel about it, only suggesting to avoid confusion and perhaps further aggression as a result of their actions, you dont wear old tags..
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

~Tziki~ wrote:same reason why OE would likely not approve if you called yourself Alpha Allegiance, or dde wouldnt like it if you called yourself Dominium of~ etc. its still associated wwith them. I cant talk for them i dont know how they feel about it, only suggesting to avoid confusion and perhaps further aggression as a result of their actions, you dont wear old tags..
Actually Tziki, with the current state of FS, Thanatos wearing their tags can only make them look better, regardless of what noob retard bs he may happen to do :smt043

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular

Chaos Legion hereby officially surrenders to DDE.

Over the next few days there will be some big changes surrounding Choas Legion, while it was a short time, it was fun.

- Odin will be taking over the alliance once again
- Chaos Legion will cease to exist in 48hrs
- Alliance will be renamed ~The Collective~
- The current TC alliance will be disbanded and all members moved over to Chaos Legion
- The main reason for this happening is because I would have simply disbanded the alliance (too many inactives) and I have accepted a new job which means less activity very soon. Also the alliance bank is huge, since i dont really use it, it made sense to offer it to someone who could use it.

~Thanatos
Leader of Choas Legion

PS.
I will drop from the alliance in the next few hours, you havnt seen the last of me :twisted:
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

~Thanatos~ wrote:Chaos Legion hereby officially surrenders to DDE.

Over the next few days there will be some big changes surrounding Choas Legion, while it was a short time, it was fun.

- The current TC alliance will be disbanded and all members moved over to Chaos Legion
- The main reason for this happening is because I would have simply disbanded the alliance (too many inactives) and I have accepted a new job which means less activity very soon. Also the alliance bank is huge, since i dont really use it, it made sense to offer it to someone who could use it.

~Thanatos
Leader of Choas Legion

PS.
I will drop from the alliance in the next few hours, you havnt seen the last of me :twisted:
It will be re-named to The Collective lol ~'s re just for my name. I will be taking his alliance over and stealing its bank basically. As usual want nothing to do with the war it is just a simple bank take over i guess you could call it.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~Thanatos
Leader of Choas Legion

PS.
well it doesnt work like that here :D u cant just declare war whenever u want and then surrender whenever u dotn want to fight, so yeah we might still hit u noobs and we dont care u got new job.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular

D3ath wrote:

~Thanatos
Leader of Choas Legion

PS.
well it doesnt work like that here :D u cant just declare war whenever u want and then surrender whenever u dotn want to fight, so yeah we might still hit u noobs and we dont care u got new job.
LOL. I said Chaos Legion surrenders as it is officially being disbanded.. I didnt say anything about me personally surrendering.. I will still be around dont worry. I wont be part of The Collective thats all.
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

I now wont be taking over their alliance to steal the alliance bank now so no biggy there.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular

Within 24hrs Chaos Legion will no longer exist.
I have already left and joined my new brothers in arms
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~Thanatos~ wrote:Within 24hrs Chaos Legion will no longer exist.
you mean u joined the new retirement home of gw who took that name from HVE? :D and damn it always surprises me how people suddenly find time to play when a day or so ago was telling how he dont have time to play :D but probably i shouldnt be surprised cause once people retire they get lots of free time :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Ooggie1
Forum Newbie

Please accept my surrender from this war. I do not plan to continue this war in any other alliance.
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular

D3ath wrote:
~Thanatos~ wrote:Within 24hrs Chaos Legion will no longer exist.
you mean u joined the new retirement home of gw who took that name from HVE? :D and damn it always surprises me how people suddenly find time to play when a day or so ago was telling how he dont have time to play :D but probably i shouldnt be surprised cause once people retire they get lots of free time :D
maybe i should clarify a few things here lol

new job starts on the 15th September. So till then i will be around as usual. The reason for leaving is becasue I dont know how the first few weeks/months will be. And managing an alliance would not be one of my priorities. I didnt attack anyone after i posted this, as i was still in Chaos Legion, I dropped out as I said and joined TAF, so i started attacking again.

Like I said, i never surrendered personally. The alliance will most likely be disbanded as most active members will be leaving the alliance.

Should I go inactive for abit when i start my new job, I can do so. I wont be completely inactive by that i mean i wont be setting vacation mode, at least I dont plan to ;)
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

GL with new job :smt060
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”