HE vs the Top 10

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: HE vs the Top 10

well 4 more fell today
would of been 5, but Jake bought a new defense while i was acing everyone and took out my AC :(
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
High Empty
Forum Addict

well 3 more joined the list today
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
*gecko
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Σ Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 0

Have you ever wondered why OE is so hated in game sir empty?
~oh so lovely person is a mighty eph
High Empty
Forum Addict

*gecko wrote:Have you ever wondered why OE is so hated in game sir empty?
Well sometimes in the past i did :P
But that was back when i was doing the hating :P
As for me causing some rage, yeah i do cause some, but oh well :P It keeps it interesting when you have beast that can sneak up on you and Wacke you!
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi

Funny that you make your alliance members pay for your fun :-D
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Osiris™ wrote:Funny that you make your alliance members pay for your fun :-D
if they have to pay to anyone... they aren't fit for the job. we'll gladly give the weaklings away. more farms for us :smt050
*gecko
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Σ Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord

funny you say this.

im sorry sir but i cant afford the daily taxes of at and uu today please show mercy sir empty.

aint none of us "paying" for sht. only ones who pay for it are those unfortunate bastards he masses. regardless of who they may be friend or foe
~oh so lovely person is a mighty eph
Osiris™
Forum Expert

*gecko wrote:
funny you say this.

im sorry sir but i cant afford the daily taxes of at and uu today please show mercy sir empty.

aint none of us "paying" for sht. only ones who pay for it are those unfortunate bastards he masses. regardless of who they may be friend or foe

OE is hated cuz of HE, and im sure noobs in oe gets massed for it ;)
Arkenius
Forum Expert

hmm... you people keep confusing OE with DDE or TAF ... we don't keep milking machines (like TAAE or DoB)... simply because we aren't peasants or farmers like the rest of you lot. :-D

you don't play this game to be liked... you play it to piss off people and have a laugh. If they can't keep up with you, staying beneath you is their rightful place. :smt101 :smt106 :smt110
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Arkenius wrote:hmm... you people keep confusing OE with DDE or TAF ... we don't keep milking machines (like TAAE or DoB)... simply because we aren't peasants or farmers like the rest of you lot. :-D

you don't play this game to be liked... you play it to piss off people and have a laugh. If they can't keep up with you, staying beneath you is their rightful place. :smt101 :smt106 :smt110

OE is nothing like DDE, OE has 2 semi active fighters 1 forum warrior and rest is dead. I dont think we can call it omega empire anymore, maybe we should call it, empty cat anus strike team ?

atleast the name would suit you guys ;)
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:hmm... you people keep confusing OE with DDE or TAF ... we don't keep milking machines (like TAAE or DoB)... simply because we aren't peasants or farmers like the rest of you lot. :-D

OE is nothing like DDE, OE has 2 semi active fighters 1 forum warrior and rest is dead. I dont think we can call it omega empire anymore, maybe we should call it, empty cat anus strike team ?

You're calling me anus because I am always hiding in yours right?
It's cosy in here... got a lot of room too :smt050 :smt060 :smt050

PS: and back to whatever you were blabbing... you should "not hate the player, hate the game" instead :smt058
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Arkenius wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

PS: and back to whatever you were blabbing... you should "not hate the player, hate the game" instead :smt058

I dont hate anyone, even though i dont like somone doesnt mean i hate them, remember anus its just a game, hating somone because of an internet game..thats just bad hahaha, looks like your mamma failed raising you, aswell as you like to call your self anus in a game hahah :smt043
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

I dont hate anyone, even though i dont like somone doesnt mean i hate them, remember anus its just a game, hating somone because of an internet game..thats just bad hahaha, looks like your mamma failed raising you, aswell as you like to call your self anus in a game hahah :smt043
awww... hush you... I was talking about my new cozy room inside you and you just went shy on me...

wai you so hateful, you strange little weird man you... :smt022 :smt022 :smt022
Borek
Forum Addict

*Buys Osiris™ a Phal*
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

change tittle top 10vs the slow rich

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”