HE vs the Top 10

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: HE vs the Top 10

Osiris™ wrote:
*gecko wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:Funny that you make your alliance members pay for your fun :-D
funny you say this.

im sorry sir but i cant afford the daily taxes of at and uu today please show mercy sir empty.

aint none of us "paying" for sht. only ones who pay for it are those unfortunate bastards he masses. regardless of who they may be friend or foe

OE is hated cuz of HE, and im sure noobs in oe gets massed for it ;)

HE has only become relevant in OE recently , in the past he was always a big army not do much player. but OE is hated for tekki and the deceiving antics of her ,causing lots of nasty things and breaking lots of friendships

amongst other things , newer members to DDE would probably hate OE because of HE but hes just an old school player who deciuded he had enough of doing little and decided he wanted to be on top. theirs nothing wrong with how his account is built , its smart. and all dibs to him and ETL and a few others who are built the same. its just a pain in the ass trying to fight them without the appropriate planets hell you dont need the covert levels to beat them , just the planets but we all know the merlins on the black market is a stupid price , u dont even get 2 for 1$ so not many people can afford the weekly merlins to keep up if merlins was cheaper , their would be a hell of alot more competition about even the weeklyMT's the merlins is pathetic but hey. what can we do.

HE is just having fun , when the game has so little left to have fun of , alot of us have been involved in top 10 or top 100 destructions before , its nothing new. no hating required

just that the top 10 isnt even top 200 back 2 years ago even with all the advancements of stats and levels and motherships. its hard to build because HE is just a step ahead with his set up

yeah lots of $ but if he has it and wants to spend it so what? its his porogatory. losts of us have done it ,Jaysus even i have spent over 15k$ on this game (easy minimum) but i spent it in my own way , pioneering mother-ships for 3 years + helping friends , buying turns, putting quads into DDE ETP and buying uu to waste. i didn't care about losses , HE does.

just that naq was 1t/$or .8$/t when i was buying , thats all :)

if i had that account i would sit on the top 200 just for boredom , u can be in the top 200 without a defence nowadays thats how **Filtered** the endless wars make this game nowadays.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
*gecko wrote:
funny you say this.

im sorry sir but i cant afford the daily taxes of at and uu today please show mercy sir empty.

aint none of us "paying" for sht. only ones who pay for it are those unfortunate bastards he masses. regardless of who they may be friend or foe

HE has only become relevant in OE recently , in the past he was always a big army not do much player. but OE is hated for tekki and the deceiving antics of her ,causing lots of nasty things and breaking lots of friendships

amongst other things , newer members to DDE would probably hate OE because of HE but hes just an old school player who deciuded he had enough of doing little and decided he wanted to be on top. theirs nothing wrong with how his account is built , its smart. and all dibs to him and ETL and a few others who are built the same. its just a pain in the ass trying to fight them without the appropriate planets hell you dont need the covert levels to beat them , just the planets but we all know the merlins on the black market is a stupid price , u dont even get 2 for 1$ so not many people can afford the weekly merlins to keep up if merlins was cheaper , their would be a hell of alot more competition about even the weeklyMT's the merlins is pathetic but hey. what can we do.

HE is just having fun , when the game has so little left to have fun of , alot of us have been involved in top 10 or top 100 destructions before , its nothing new. no hating required

just that the top 10 isnt even top 200 back 2 years ago even with all the advancements of stats and levels and motherships. its hard to build because HE is just a step ahead with his set up

yeah lots of $ but if he has it and wants to spend it so what? its his porogatory. losts of us have done it ,Jaysus even i have spent over 15k$ on this game (easy minimum) but i spent it in my own way , pioneering mother-ships for 3 years + helping friends , buying turns, putting quads into DDE ETP and buying uu to waste. i didn't care about losses , HE does.

if i had that account i would sit on the top 200 just for boredom , u can be in the top 200 without a defence nowadays thats how **Filtered** the endless wars make this game nowadays.
+1
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
*gecko wrote:
funny you say this.

The Omegan Empire's exit from FUALL (or whichever version of the pact with DDE it was, I honestly don't remember at this point) is Tekki's greatest gift to the Empire. Any friendship's that existed were long terminated, when leadership passed from the great REK unto a paranoid Cro-Magnon. High Empty has long been a valued member and trusted voice within the Empire, not really a recent development.
Death is the Road to Awe

noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Ra wrote: The Omegan Empire's exit from FUALL (or whichever version of the pact with DDE it was, I honestly don't remember at this point) is Tekki's greatest gift to the Empire. Any friendship's that existed were long terminated, when leadership passed from the great REK unto a paranoid Cro-Magnon. High Empty has long been a valued member and trusted voice within the Empire, not really a recent development.
Leadership from DDE was first passed to Deni, after that it was passed to Jedi~Tank.
Tekkis antics with deceit were a major part of FUALL demise, you call it a gift, I called it high treason :smt047
Lots changed since the breakup :-D
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

nostra wrote:
Ra wrote: The Omegan Empire's exit from FUALL (or whichever version of the pact with DDE it was, I honestly don't remember at this point) is Tekki's greatest gift to the Empire. Any friendship's that existed were long terminated, when leadership passed from the great REK unto a paranoid Cro-Magnon. High Empty has long been a valued member and trusted voice within the Empire, not really a recent development.
Leadership from DDE was first passed to Deni, after that it was passed to Jedi~Tank.
Tekkis antics with deceit were a major part of FUALL demise, you call it a gift, I called it high treason :smt047
Lots changed since the breakup :-D
I am well aware, Deni was noxious but I credit her successor with the fracture of previous union. Thus focusing the blame of termination, on said paranoid Cro-Magnon. Undoubtably much has changed, but history hasn't. 'high treason' :roll:
Death is the Road to Awe

Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Whatever.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

its not the exit of FUALL TEkki is entirely hated for hah

she done alot more and alot worse than that

sure what would the game be now if FUALL still existed

FUALL vs TAF?

not fair
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

back on point
i'll be cleaning the top 10 in a few hours

KJ had done very well with reforming DDE,
It's more fun fighting Robert then not.

and there is No need to mass the top 100
as the same goes that's what an alliance does
a Person Sits on the top 10, it does tend to have HIGH turnover :P
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
High Empty
Forum Addict

Cleared out another 7 today
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
reborn
Forum Elite

Even when Mental told u it was R8 muti , and then I told you again 10 mins later, your a bad man HE truly a bad man :smt047
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

All i wanna say is LOL HAHAHAHA

this topic and all the history talk makes me laugh :P
High Empty
Forum Addict

So... i had a thought

If your in the top 10
are you a noob?

If not doesn't that mean that you should be happy about getting massed?

oh... and a few more fell today
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

I have been massed, sab and got a planet conquered by [ WuTC Command ] today. Wondering what is happening. Am I at the correct thread?
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

If High Empty massed, you, stabbed you and stole your planet, yes your in the right place, if not, then no :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
addseo1118
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): vbvbvb

i have enjoyed with your posts.
Thanks for sharing your interested information. :D

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”