Osiris vs Stats

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Osiris vs gw

the whole server see;s it man.. your massing ppl who surrendered to you that YOUR leader accepted, KJ it's your call man..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: URURUR alliance vs Stats

Have fun all involved :smt056
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Belsamber wrote:Have fun all involved :smt056
gtf back in game.

loves bels :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

you've been massed, aced, and sabbed. :smt060 thanks for the war set :smt047
Spoiler

Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

curtthehurt1 wrote:you've been massed, aced, and sabbed. :smt060 thanks for the war set :smt047

:-D

and u havent been massed yet or :smt101
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Anyway away untill tomorrow night :smt110
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

lol easy les, hes just bored and i understand. you fell into his target range and got hit. of course DDE will back him up, that why everytime you hear about how great the DDE family is. its cause of things like this. if someone calls war over what Osiris decides to do, DXI will back him... he has in no way asked for help so i will let him do his thing... it will pass or someone will try to ruin his fun and thats when DXI comes in also. he gave full warning to my knowledge, and you guys had some nice stats tbh. we cant get proper ME off TAF and this war has taken a toll on a lot, dont feel bad if you are an alliance not in the war and get tagged lol cause you know how we are (DDE) like ive been saying for years, you just dont get it...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

hiit mee on skype later tonight les
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Osiris™ wrote:
curtthehurt1 wrote:you've been massed, aced, and sabbed. :smt060 thanks for the war set :smt047

:-D

and u havent been massed yet or :smt101

After taking 3 of my defenses in 3 days, 2 over 20T, I think I deserved a little revenge :smt112 I'll let it be if you do bud.
Spoiler

R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

KOS wrote:lol easy les, hes just bored and i understand. you fell into his target range and got hit. of course DDE will back him up, that why everytime you hear about how great the DDE family is. its cause of things like this. if someone calls war over what Osiris decides to do, DXI will back him... he has in no way asked for help so i will let him do his thing... it will pass or someone will try to ruin his fun and thats when DXI comes in also. he gave full warning to my knowledge, and you guys had some nice stats tbh. we cant get proper ME off TAF and this war has taken a toll on a lot, dont feel bad if you are an alliance not in the war and get tagged lol cause you know how we are (DDE) like ive been saying for years, you just dont get it...

what a load of bull this is. been off ppt since friday now, defence, spies even ms for the last 2 days and not a single hit from big bad osiris. 3 other people came and massed my defence and it was straight back up.

whats the point in being at war with someone if your not going to mass them but go after others - :roll: :roll:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Trololololol
I still don't even understand this war
Is it like. Taf vs TL vs oe vs DDe/mh vs / whoever else ?
Or what ? Lol
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

KOS wrote:hiit mee on skype later tonight les
dont start a troll you cant win.. he left dde dude. LOL..we could have taken this to skype before you reamed me on main forums.. So, now your saying your going to back up Osiris if someone tries to ruin his fun yada yada, no one had any warning he posted this stupid topic after we were massed. I check TaF and OE daily dude they have stats.. Another thing I would like to point out is idc about random massing's but as I said to osiris DDE ACCEPTED our surrenders, so if he wants to mass people whom have already had the clearing to be let out of the war, then he should show RESPECT to his alliance mates especially his LEADER whom posted our surrenders were accepted.. Osiris then left DDE to do this as any good player would have done in this first place. Look at facts before you try to troll man there is so much more to this then what your making it out to be.. Now, next time send me a PM or skype me before you go off on a rant at me brother. I do accept this is a war game but I also EXPECT people to keep their words ;)

Les
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Prior of the DDE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE (D.D.E)
Race: DDE

This is a trolling post. You have now been trolled.
Galaxia, Dominium Directum et Utile
Couzens wrote: man u DDE guys must have at least 5 of the top 10 MS's.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Re: Osiris vs gw

Prior of the DDE wrote:I play SGW and have an opinion on this matter like you guys.
Prior of the DDE wrote:This is a trolling post. You have now been trolled.
can I bees a troll? ill grow the furries
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Yawns .....

If your that bored of the war with taf and oe then why not try end it and have your fun with the rest? MAYBE then some people will build stats knowing that the planet monsters u speak about wont just mass 100 mill supers with just 20 mill supers.

The problem is that every1 knows the planets are destroying the game. I dont have a problem with the ppl whop do it but they the ones who moan they are bored. There is 1 way to stop being bored stop using your planets to mass big stats and then maybe then ppl will build and build big like they used too.

You know it
I know it
Every1 knows it.

All this **Filtered** and moaning isnt going to solve anything.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”