Osiris vs Stats

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Osiris vs Stats

Nothing left of OE and TAF so things must be taken to a new level, ill be massing everyone that have nice ME for me :smt050

Put ur nox on :smt106
Last edited by Osiris™ on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Osiris vs gw

all of GW???
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Osiris™
Forum Expert

fem fatale wrote:all of GW???

Ok, i forgot some people has special needs so ill go through this again. Ill mass everyone that has decent stats = nice ME for me :smt060 .

If u need more detailed explanation please say so
Borek
Forum Addict

Osiris™ Vs stats :smt050
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Sorry those who were hit, nothing personal
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Osiris™ wrote:
fem fatale wrote:all of GW???

Ok, i forgot some people has special needs so ill go through this again. Ill mass everyone that has decent stats = nice ME for me :smt060 .

If u need more detailed explanation please say so
I meant including DDE, Mayhem and all the others with Naps... that's how all these chest beating things usually go.. starts of post taking on everyone but ends up with half the server excluded. ](*,)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Dont go forgetting etl and he will you.ohh and r8 or Am Heh and ptcacm infact who have you massed in the top ten cant be dde there arnt any.
reborn
Forum Elite

dgb wrote:Dont go forgetting etl and he will you.ohh and r8 or Am Heh and ptcacm infact who have you massed in the top ten cant be dde there arnt any.
HE we all know those retarded planets, maybe he not like those ratio's, want me to go get your last post saying the same thing why u not hit him?

R8 ppt

Ptcacm in perg

ETL ppt

Am Heh only now just got into top 10 because OS massed 3-4 in the top 10

look before u post
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dgb
Forum Expert

my post doesnt come into it, hes first off saying theres Nothing left of OE and TAF witch is wrong theres plenty and seconly he can speak for him self he doesnt need any help from you.jog on.
reborn
Forum Elite

dgb wrote:my post doesnt come into it, hes first off saying theres Nothing left of OE and TAF witch is wrong theres plenty and seconly he can speak for him self he doesnt need any help from you.jog on.
Maybe hes not here?
Osiris™ wrote:Nothing left of OE and TAF so things must be taken to a new level, ill be massing everyone that have nice ME for me :smt050

Put ur nox on :smt106

He wants stats not 4-5 mil step ups

How about you read whats typed.

Do yourself a favour and take some of your own advice
dgb wrote: jog on.
:smt043
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

dgb
Forum Expert

Again jog on forum warrior good for fek all.
reborn
Forum Elite

LOL , U had a war set from me for over 6 months did nothing with it.

Have u even massed anyone in DDE yet? Ive not seen u once. All u do is build once a month and sit and repair.

How many times have u seen me massing u I think its about 5 times now, how many have u done on me? Yeah that's right 0.

Talk about gd for nothing ^^^
Spoiler

dgb
Forum Expert

ye we no your the man blah blah blah forum warrior youve done it all,ive done nothing,i could only wish for your skilllz,you de man :)
reborn
Forum Elite

In that right

Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 3,627,811,513,620 Ranked: 11

With a 6 yr break.

Whats yours, forums warrior buddy???

In before next post mine was paid for with $$$, not one bit.
Spoiler

Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

dgb wrote:ye we no your the man blah blah blah forum warrior youve done it all,ive done nothing,i could only wish for your skilllz,you de man :)
Please, pray tell what have you done but repair and phase?
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”