Osiris vs Stats

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Osiris vs gw

Prior of the DDE wrote:I play SGW and have an opinion on this matter like you guys.
=D> good chat ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Prior of the DDE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE (D.D.E)
Race: DDE

~Odin~ wrote:
Prior of the DDE wrote:I play SGW and have an opinion on this matter like you guys.
=D> good chat ^_^
:-D
Galaxia, Dominium Directum et Utile
Couzens wrote: man u DDE guys must have at least 5 of the top 10 MS's.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

dgb wrote:I take defences every single week since the start of the war,ive built the largest since the start of the war ive not won them all but i dont post them all either im here for my family taf.every thing i build i raid and farm my self every week 100% goes into my build,ile give this to OE at least they dont out right lie about whos doing what he and etl both no ive bounced off there defence a few times.last week the bigest defence off ppt was dc death so i massed his 1.5t def he then built and took my 50 t def same every week people moaning im not massing mutch,there not mutch to mass.

ehm sorry but u didnt massed me, and i massed u. u were close but u didnt massed me
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Odin~ wrote:High Empty
Omegan Elder
[ Ω Allegiance - suck it]
Disciples of Ra (Order)
UnKnown of the INDU

rank 2, why not challenge yourself? As I mentioned before why go for the easy kills when you can actually challenge yourself within the game and test your limits. Hell it sharpens your skills and you might even have a lot more fun out of it.

If had my fun with HE. But there is no fun massing somone with 5 mill weaps ;)
dgb
Forum Expert

D3ath wrote:
dgb wrote:I take defences every single week since the start of the war,ive built the largest since the start of the war ive not won them all but i dont post them all either im here for my family taf.every thing i build i raid and farm my self every week 100% goes into my build,ile give this to OE at least they dont out right lie about whos doing what he and etl both no ive bounced off there defence a few times.last week the bigest defence off ppt was dc death so i massed his 1.5t def he then built and took my 50 t def same every week people moaning im not massing mutch,there not mutch to mass.

ehm sorry but u didnt massed me, and i massed u. u were close but u didnt massed me
yer i ment i was actualy doing something people saying i do nothing,i did put elsewere that i didnt quite get you.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

why do you guys still even play this silly game. Is there even anyone left to mass anymore? :smt017
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

doc holliday wrote:why do you guys still even play this silly game. Is there even anyone left to mass anymore? :smt017
r8 still builds.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

doc holliday wrote:why do you guys still even play this silly game. Is there even anyone left to mass anymore? :smt017
We're getting the game ready for you doc. :smt060
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Prior of the DDE wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
=D> good chat ^_^
:-D
LOL!! This has to be the best thing about this thread lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

:-k
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

what got put in the water? my god the random masses recently.... :smt100
Spoiler

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

meth is a hell of a drug =D> =D>
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

dude Osiris lmao you made DDE look like **Filtered**. They should be ashamed to call you a brother, living in the shadows of hypocrisy cause you cant take out real opponents. So you get bored with the wasted cash and mass ppl your not a war with,.. ppl who you accepted their surrenders. Your a **Filtered** dude.. face it live it and love it.. EMBRACE THE SUCK your a whosbeen :smt047
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Lord Razor~
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The True Forgotten
Race: Forgotten
ID: 52181

Quickly scanning through the thread, this is starting to sound like DDE and alliances vs GW. Kj hasn't denied DDE backing Osiris, and all DDE members posting here were ego boosting and/or backing Osiris ... @Osiris, as an FYI, yes the game is dying, but there are still a few people enjoying it, so quit if you want to but please do it with pride and not as a jerk
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Lord Razor~ wrote:Quickly scanning through the thread, this is starting to sound like DDE and alliances vs GW. Kj hasn't denied DDE backing Osiris, and all DDE members posting here were ego boosting and/or backing Osiris ... @Osiris, as an FYI, yes the game is dying, but there are still a few people enjoying it, so quit if you want to but please do it with pride and not as a jerk

Not quitting, i like to mass, this is a war game. So ill play it that way.

btw everyone off ppt with nice stats massed in les alliance :smt021

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”