¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

There is a specific type of honey (can't remember it's name) that is used in some dressings because of its anti bacterial properties, so you've probably got some of that. Anyway it sounds like your getting far too much enjoyment out of this ryu :P I'll have to arrange all male nursing staff for you from now on :twisted:
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Clockwork wrote:There is a specific type of honey (can't remember it's name) that is used in some dressings because of its anti bacterial properties, so you've probably got some of that. Anyway it sounds like your getting far too much enjoyment out of this ryu :P I'll have to arrange all male nursing staff for you from now on :twisted:
yeah thats the stuff , haha enjoyment , well what can u expect i havnt been able to ... since the op lol and believe me i get it 6 times a week maybe a few times a few every other day lol . im a bit mad , since i couldn't do much exercise i had to find something else to do hah :smt019

just incase u miss-understand with a woman , not a hand , or not Pamela and her 5 sisters :smt043

male nursing staff? :smt017 :smt090

im fine ! , i swear!, theirs nothing wrong with me !!

TIS JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!

you must bring me a SHRUBBERY!
:smt043
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Clockwork wrote:There is a specific type of honey (can't remember it's name) that is used in some dressings because of its anti bacterial properties, so you've probably got some of that. Anyway it sounds like your getting far too much enjoyment out of this ryu :P I'll have to arrange all male nursing staff for you from now on :twisted:
yeah thats the stuff , haha enjoyment , well what can u expect i havnt been able to ... since the op lol and believe me i get it 6 times a week maybe a few times a few every other day lol . im a bit mad , since i couldn't do much exercise i had to find something else to do hah :smt019

just incase u miss-understand with a woman , not a hand , or not Pamela and her 5 sisters :smt043

somekind of black humour etc.
what they found,goauld or unborn twin? :-D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

BenHur wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:

somekind of black humour etc.
what they found,goauld or unborn twin? :-D

more than 1 :smt100 :smt107
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:TIS JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!

=D>

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:TIS JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!

=D>

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
gotta love Monty python :smt091 :-D
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

[4:59:16 PM] xxx.: yeah ask rhett mate, i dont even remember why it kicked off anymore lol
[4:59:29 PM] xxx.: ill stop massing them
[6:44:21 PM] Bhagwan: ok
War is Over

Conditions

If your in the TOP 10 your still subject to termination
If you have naq out, you may still lose it
If it's Bloody Sunday, Xmas or anyother massing day... you may be massed
If you have more than 10mil uu out, you may be massed

If you avoid all the above you shouldn't be massed

Now go bang a nurse!
Or you'll be massed!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

terms are agreeable

thanks for the fight guys , i did have fun. alot was built on both sides !

right , time to buils to top 10 theni guess :smt025

haha not just yet , i must recover a bit first

thanks again peace

~D

edit: give me some time on getting the nurse part done , i cant even stand up straight yet :smt043
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:terms are agreeable

thanks again peace

~D
:smt060

HE forgot one additional term, photo of the hotty nurse! ;)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

well . i mean.

maybe a before and after photo , but not inbetween , thats being saved for the oul red tube :smt043
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:terms are agreeable

thanks again peace

~D

edit: give me some time on getting the nurse part done , i cant even stand up straight yet :smt043
just convince her to nosh you off for a start lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

hey if you wanna see it then thats fine :-D

i have a little kind of a Barney stinson collection going on my phone :smt043

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”