¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

yeh second that get better soon :-D
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

:smt060 welcome back and fast recovery ;)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Great news ryuu :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

welcome back and we are waiting for your comeback ;)

p.s. :smt050 yeah marry that blonde cause she is a keeper :-D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

good to hear you are now on the mend mate. take it easy and allow yourself to recover properly :-D
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

D3ath wrote:welcome back and we are waiting for your comeback ;)

p.s. :smt050 yeah marry that blonde cause she is a keeper :-D

your right

none of the other nurses were that botherd lol

i was just a body to feed tablets too...

she definitely was a keeper :-k i must find her!

ill post a pic of the scar when it gets healed up a little i also got a pic of the tumour off the spinal surgeon :smt043 he came round and showed me i was like dude , email me that now!
he gave me some strange looks but he got it emailed to me :)

just trying to adjust being home. it's alot harder being home than being in hospital , slowly get back on my feet

thanks for all the support guys :)

muscly appreciated!

peace

~kyle
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Chase that love bud, even if its on wheels :smt050

Get well soon....

even nurses desire strong lov'n :smt047
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Glad you are on the road to recovery <3
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

thanks all

heymental :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt036 :smt036 :smt036

:-D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

man up [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:man up [-(

:smt043 you of all people should know best... Doc. Harch :-D

heres the scar that pic was in hospital , they currently have it coverd in pathces and steri strips because i ripped it open a bit by forgetting that i shoulnt lift some heavy things... and all the moving about i do lol so my back feelslike its sliced and now its held togethere with duct tape lol

yup im a fat bastard now :D
but thats what happens when u have a tumour pressing against ur ribs spine and lungs for over a year and half :) couldnt lift a kettle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ouchies, :(

hope all goes well from now on xx
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

damn thats huge scar
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

you muppet! you have just had major surgery, you need to behave and take it easy lol

that is a belter of a scar! :shock:

and harch claims to be a doctor..... they do have different standards there in scotland though lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

well harch is more like a training partner hes just being motivational haha

well f you harch i never complain but im allowed to this time ! :-D

so i will take full advantage of moanage untill i see fit :)

thanks guys :)
yeah its a pain in the ass but at least the tumour is gone , along with a couple of ribs :) i can feel the ease of pressure off my spine and lungs , its feels amazing , but at the same time i cant move much to experience it yet , quite frustrating #:)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”