¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

I dunno ryo, just looks like a kid had fun with a magic marker while you were sleeping to me :P

Really should take it easy though, no point getting complications because you become impatient :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Clockwork wrote:I dunno ryo, just looks like a kid had fun with a magic marker while you were sleeping to me :P

Really should take it easy though, no point getting complications because you become impatient :D

haha yeah its a bit messy , the hole in the side is where the chest drain was , the rest of the scraggly marks is just from god knows what they were doing to me lol.

i know man , its quite hard to adjust , i mean i was really restricted before it hurt like a **Filtered** to move or do much but i could at least just get on with a normal life , as if i was alot less fit than i usualy was but at least just go on normally, i am impatient as we all know that.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Rushed into hospital again. Wound burst open. Got infected and the skin disentigrate dans just gave way. On ppt / vac untill further notice

They can't restitch it as the wound is too old so it has to heal inside out :/ gonna look nasty when healed lol

~kyle
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Take care mate.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:Rushed into hospital again. Wound burst open. Got infected and the skin disentigrate dans just gave way. On ppt / vac untill further notice

They can't restitch it as the wound is too old so it has to heal inside out :/ gonna look nasty when healed lol

~kyle
thats cause u were impatient noob and did all these things when you should have just stay in bed whole time and do nothing
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:Rushed into hospital again. Wound burst open. Got infected and the skin disentigrate dans just gave way. On ppt / vac untill further notice

~kyle
Be safe and get better soon!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~kyle
STAY in hospital this time!!!

Your not kidding anybody btw, clearly a ploy to get you back to that nurse!
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:

~kyle

I'm trying lol!!

Unfortunately different hospital but I've got my self a new blond student nurse cracker (thumbs up)

Been working on her for a couple of days lol. This place is depressing -.- I'd rather be at home but I suppose I may stay where I am at because I don't want to end up back in lol.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Clockwork wrote:

~kyle

I'm trying lol!!

Unfortunately different hospital but I've got my self a new blond student nurse cracker (thumbs up)

Been working on her for a couple of days lol. This place is depressing -.- I'd rather be at home but I suppose I may stay where I am at because I don't want to end up back in lol.

I'm freeeee. !! Lol I'll be patient this time

Brunette nurse working today ^_^. Got her number and gonna meet up to go out some night

P.s I just realised
I fall in love very quick hahaha... :shock:
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Clockwork wrote:

~kyle

I'm trying lol!!

Brunette nurse working today ^_^. Got her number and gonna meet up to go out some night

P.s I just realised
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
Clockwork wrote:

~kyle

I'm trying lol!!

P.s I just realised
it ain't love, you just want to get your **Filtered** wet lmao
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

^ that too...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

don't hate the player , hate the game :smt025

lol :smt043 have to do something when ur bored out of ur tits in hospital , hey i dont think illbe fit for much of that oul carry on for quite some time :smt101
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Disgusting!!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Disgusting!!
coming from you :-" :-"

lol

you should of seen the mess :smt047 they put some honey **Filtered** in the wound , for what i dont know , and the little girl although she almost put me to sleep and made me "jump" at the same time she put wayy to much honey on, and the night shift nurse she had to scrape dried in honey that had went everywhere on my back and t shirt and through the dressing although , hilarious thinking about it , it was rather Effing sore when she was taking it off :smt107

but rather that than letting it just get even more infected.

waiting for the district nurse to come to the house and do it today , aparantly they basically have to spoon it out of the wound to re-apply :smt100 :smt100 :smt100

edit:

p.s that indian nightshift nurse was hot too , but she was the tie you up gag you and call you what ever she wanted type girl don't know if im just physically ready for that sorta thing :smt043

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”