The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Moriarty wrote:
Norbe wrote:Zeon, you are thinking backwards. You claim you will be forced to quit? Put yourself in the place of those you attacked.

What is the point in playing if everytime you build something you are randomly massed by people with big accounts that you have never had any form of interaction with?

The cycle of thought goes like this:
I, smaller player, want to build. I build.
You, bigger player in alliance who i've not spoken to, masses me.
I lose my stuff, cry, and rebuild.
You bigger player, randomly mass again.
--Repeat Ad infinitum --
I quit.

That has happened so many times to so many players. And it is exactly what you did when you went around massing people with no reason.

Once again, you started this. His reaction is admirable. He's taken a tough stance and has made sure you are aware of the consequences of your actions. I am very very glad you are getting what you deserve for picking on random players, who you only attacked because you thought they posed no threat.

There is no shame in admitting you have done wrong, which you have.

~Norbe~
Have you seen Ben's lack of stats??? The LACK of building is hilarious. :smt043 He is letting other players who he doesn't even know, or care to know do his work. have fun never being thanked by a selfish individual Les, Ark, etc!!!
you mean this is end and i thanks to all that you can continue in peace?
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

I admit.... And you can put this in stone (players doing someone else's job)

I shouldn't have had the alliance execute a random massing (but it happened.. tough). I have learned my lesson, doesn't mean this isn't over. I feel it will last some time :smt078

AND I shouldn't have aired out that we were executing a random massing spree (but it happened.. tough)

Sorry Ben, but obviously your loses (however small, since you don't build in war) will not be repaid. At least he and I are chatting about things, however trivial. Till then, I await the nay sayers to continue stalking me. :smt056 I admire your increase in my popularity :smt043

Love, James
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

BenHur wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Norbe wrote:Zeon, you are thinking backwards. You claim you will be forced to quit? Put yourself in the place of those you attacked.

What is the point in playing if everytime you build something you are randomly massed by people with big accounts that you have never had any form of interaction with?

The cycle of thought goes like this:
I, smaller player, want to build. I build.
You, bigger player in alliance who i've not spoken to, masses me.
I lose my stuff, cry, and rebuild
You bigger player, randomly mass again.
--Repeat Ad infinitum --
I quit.

That has happened so many times to so many players. And it is exactly what you did when you went around massing people with no reason.

Once again, you started this. His reaction is admirable. He's taken a tough stance and has made sure you are aware of the consequences of your actions. I am very very glad you are getting what you deserve for picking on random players, who you only attacked because you thought they posed no threat.

There is no shame in admitting you have done wrong, which you have.

~Norbe~
Have you seen Ben's lack of stats??? The LACK of building is hilarious. :smt043 He is letting other players who he doesn't even know, or care to know do his work. have fun never being thanked by a selfish individual Les, Ark, etc!!!
you mean this is end and i thanks to all that you can continue in peace?

....... unless you drop it, and say you are ok with us not paying your loses.... no
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Moriarty wrote:I admit.... And you can put this in stone (players doing someone else's job)

I shouldn't have had the alliance execute a random massing (but it happened.. tough). I have learned my lesson, doesn't mean this isn't over. I feel it will last some time :smt078

AND I shouldn't have aired out that we were executing a random massing spree (but it happened.. tough)

Sorry Ben, but obviously your loses (however small, since you don't build in war) will not be repaid. At least he and I are chatting about things, however trivial. Till then, I await the nay sayers to continue stalking me. :smt056 I admire your increase in my popularity :smt043

Love, James
you put this topic there,i don't ask anybody doing my job,couple of frends help me when i ask help and i allready thank to they.
i thanks other then when this quit :smt023
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Man, if language to English and garmamar they were a... thing
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Moriarty wrote:Man, if language to English and garmamar they were a... thing
English only please, or provide a direct translation.
Last edited by Clockwork on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English only.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Brave on the forum and hiding behind ppt in main. What happened, Moriarty? Lost the will to fight? :smt112

Or are you preparing another 2T def + 30mil spies ratio for me? Right now you're just plain stupid and asking for it. Let's see how your alliance handles a few weeks of this because of an incompetent leader. =D>

How many 40q defences can Lektius rebuild in ascend? Let's test it. :-D
Last edited by Arkenius on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Arkenius wrote:Brave on the forum and hiding behind ppt in main. What happened, Moriarty? Lost the will to fight? :smt112

Or are you preparing another 2T def + 30mil spies ratio for me? Right now you're just plain stupid and asking for it. Let's see how your alliance handles a few weeks of this because of an incompetent leader. =D>

You don't build in main...

I PPT'd for alliance, not for myself, doesn't mean I won't enjoy it.

Incompetence is a strong word... Yes my alliance is losing much, but it comes back: UU, naq, turns, ascension status (Not to mention I repay much of our loses). So why bother chickening out when you are afraid to lose anything in main? We're only fighting your ascended anyway, and I'm sure there are some hungry players on my behalf that are wanting to get their hands a little dirtier...
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Moriarty wrote:
Arkenius wrote:Brave on the forum and hiding behind ppt in main. What happened, Moriarty? Lost the will to fight? :smt112

Incompetence is a strong word... Yes my alliance is losing much, but it comes back: UU, naq, turns, ascension status (Not to mention I repay much of our loses). So why bother chickening out when you are afraid to lose anything in main? We're only fighting your ascended anyway, and I'm sure there are some hungry players on my behalf that are wanting to get their hands a little dirtier...
*James Moriarty BenHur No Subject 11:19

Any loses I would honestly even consider about repaying, would just be the 9T. NO more. But I\'m not there yet.

9t def cost much more
and you sab my attack weapons too
:smt104
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Provide attack logs where I sabbed your weapons in main, else it's BS
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

By my earlier message of saying "9T" I did mean the 9T def. Don't be naïve
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

FM from TAF is on your side now Ben, you'll owe him thanks soon too
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

BenHur wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

*James Moriarty BenHur No Subject 11:19

Any loses I would honestly even consider about repaying, would just be the 9T. NO more. But I\'m not there yet.

9t def cost much more
and you sab my attack weapons too
:smt104
i love this emote :smt104

cheers benny ole dawg
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Moriarty wrote:
yes yes... go on... now why do I do that?

Please get the right answer not like others. I have high hopes for you. :-D
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Moriarty wrote:By my earlier message of saying "9T" I did mean the 9T def. Don't be naïve
by my earlier message of saying "you" i did mean the your alliance.don't be naïve

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”