The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:CW bully noob. Kzd bully cw ? Osi needs to bully kzd ? :smt025
dont need it as i bullied them on a bit :D removed all defs and spies from those not on ppt or in perg :D
noob death <3
the removed stats of kzd on ascended is now to be blamed on harch :D
You massed on ascended and not main - noob death :P
you were noob didnt managed to post normaly from first attempt :D also i did massed them on both servers and if i would play on more i could have massed them on chaos newgrouds quantum and other servers :D so now the only noob is harchy

oh and you arent sexy at all :P
[-(

you massed them? maybe you missed a few during your mass cause theres still a defence there off ppt... nooby cant mass an alliance :-D

im not sexy? IM NOT SEXY? you are clearly drunk or smoking again cause i am bloody hot as fook 8)

*Edit - so doing a quick farm to see if they had 0 defences

[spoiler]04:47 *Captain Hunt 2,915,445,161 Naquadah stolen 15 34,461 0 1,769,374,633,758 372,643 details
04:47 *Captain Hunt 96,189,857,364 Naquadah stolen 15 35,191 0 1,830,692,616,760 377,568 details
04:47 *Alric Rahl 186,737,110,478 Naquadah stolen 15 5,066 41,157 1,843,556,173,720 221,416,438,235 details[/spoiler]

you sir suck at massing - cant even 0 someone [-(

Death nooby - 0
Harch sexy - 1

8)
well you are noob if u hit same target twice while checking :P

also that 200b def is not worth my efforts and my skills, so i left such noobs to other noobs like u harchy so that it would be equal chances :D

so the score should be:
Almighty Death - 2
Ugly Harch - 1
why do u have 2?

13:10 [DC]D3ath 350,468,640,000 Naquadah stolen 15

Harch - 2
Death - 0
I do had 2 cause i got 1 point for you being noob and hitting captain hunt twice :D also got another point for leaving noob with nooby def for you to lose supers while checking and also you werent capable of massing that yourself, and i got third point for massing you :P
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

The forces of *harchester rush in full force, and inflict 5,570,612,727,190 damage on [DC]D3ath's forces!
It was confirmed that 127,998 of [DC]D3ath's forces fell at the hands of *harchester's assult.

The forces of [DC]D3ath fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,868,378,406,780 damage on *harchester's forces!
They managed to eradicate 135,160 of *harchester's troops.

------

dont make your God spank you ;)

destroying 30333 Energy Shields on The Ruler of The World! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
D3ath
Forum Expert

The forces of [DC]D3ath's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out *Harchester's Covert Agents!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Anti-Intelligence Drone!
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Covert Agents at their own game!
With 1,639,669,397,446 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 30587 of *Harchester's Covert Agents!
ImageImage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:The forces of [DC]D3ath's Anti-Intelligence Drone break off from main attack force, and seek out *Harchester's Covert Agents!
0 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Anti-Intelligence Drone engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 300 percent to the existing power of the Anti-Intelligence Drone!
The Anti-Intelligence Drone outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Covert Agents at their own game!
With 1,639,669,397,446 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 30587 of *Harchester's Covert Agents!
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Bored people R bored.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
harchester
Forum History

Death receives 2k turns - 22:31
Death ends his Mass on a 2trill defence at - 22:55

total 24mins to mass someone and kill 7million spies

Utterly noob

Harch 4
Death 2

learn to mass noooby shall i set you up in a training war :-D
D3ath
Forum Expert

lol noobie it took me 4 minutes as i started hitting at 14:53 and on 14:57 it was done and dusted and after our 1vs1 onliner when i kicked your ass i seen how slow you are, so when you said u will send me turns i thought with your speed it will be tomorrow :D so i went and made some very tasty crepes with cottage cheese and ate them all with raspberry jam :D

so the score is still harchy 1 and death 4 now :P
ImageImage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:lol noobie it took me 4 minutes as i started hitting at 14:53 and on 14:57 it was done and dusted and after our 1vs1 onliner when i kicked your ass i seen how slow you are, so when you said u will send me turns i thought with your speed it will be tomorrow :D so i went and made some very tasty crepes with cottage cheese and ate them all with raspberry jam :D

you did not beat me in a 1v1 online...i hit u 14 times you hit me 0 times

i also sabbed you 11 times to your 0 return sabs on me - you sit and repair cause u be scared of your god 8)

feel free to get on your knees and beg to your god for forgiveness :-D
--------
D3ath
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:lol noobie it took me 4 minutes as i started hitting at 14:53 and on 14:57 it was done and dusted and after our 1vs1 onliner when i kicked your ass i seen how slow you are, so when you said u will send me turns i thought with your speed it will be tomorrow :D so i went and made some very tasty crepes with cottage cheese and ate them all with raspberry jam :D

you did not beat me in a 1v1 online...i hit u 14 times you hit me 0 times

feel free to get on your knees and beg to your god for forgiveness :-D
--------
lol i zeroed u :D where do u think i am getting all those logs from where it clearly says that u have 0 def and do 3 dmg to me and i even ac you :D and now u can bend over and i will spank u for lying :D anyways i think we should let other people participating in all this to show what they did :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

Rudy Peña wrote:@ Zeon

I got to say Thank You!!!! Recently came back to the game after being busy most of the year and this happens. Thanks for the laugh baby! :razz: 8)

You say you will be forced to quit and then later you should delete your account cause you dont like the way wars are fought now... I got this to say

kthnkbye
No one wont really care that you left, so just leave. Dont come with those fake tears of wanting to quit or forced to quit for the sake of saying it.
Lord I was repeating what Ben's friends were telling us. I said I would rather leave than plan a game stype of that sorts.

D3 and Harch however are fighting the way I remeber players to fight. Fun with dignity. This ugly blackmail and delete your AC is just uglinss from people who were looking for a reason. I bid this thread fairwell for I do have a heart of the world should be a good place and people should be as well. Call me niave but it is who I am.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Zeon wrote:

I got to say Thank You!!!! Recently came back to the game after being busy most of the year and this happens. Thanks for the laugh baby! :razz: 8)

You say you will be forced to quit and then later you should delete your account cause you dont like the way wars are fought now... I got this to say

kthnkbye
No one wont really care that you left, so just leave. Dont come with those fake tears of wanting to quit or forced to quit for the sake of saying it.
Lord I was repeating what Ben's friends were telling us. I said I would rather leave than plan a game stype of that sorts.

D3 and Harch however are fighting the way I remeber players to fight. Fun with dignity. This ugly blackmail and delete your AC is just uglinss from people who were looking for a reason. I bid this thread fairwell for I do have a heart of the world should be a good place and people should be as well. Call me niave but it is who I am.
One bit of advice : Just ignore Rudy. That's what the rest of us do.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
harchester
Forum History

Zeon wrote:

kthnkbye

Death has no dignity after the ass beating he just recieved :D
D3ath
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
Zeon wrote:

kthnkbye

lol @ this noobie :D i didnt got any beating, and your failed attempts at massing me was laughable :D also u were the only one who got zeroed so i am sure its tough to have sore losers ass for you ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
Zeon wrote:

kthnkbye

lol @ this noobie :D i didnt got any beating, and your failed attempts at massing me was laughable :D also u were the only one who got zeroed so i am sure its tough to have sore losers ass for you ;)
the propaganda you have is shockin how about some good ole fashioned screen shots then we all know i win :-D
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

25,750,136 of Lektius's worlds were completely destroyed!

33Q def gone. Build me another! :-D

Feels like Christmas already! :smt060 :smt060 :smt060

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”