The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

just wondering who are those others random targets? :smt017 i'm only one?
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

*Bruno[ The Criminal Web - MileHigh]
Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the AJNA
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

BenHur wrote:just wondering who are those others random targets? :smt017 i'm only one?
There were others. You were only one to request repayment.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Sent to BenHur, from *James Moriarty -

[spoiler]Subject:

Message text:

You will be given 50 mill units, and 40T naq. That pays back your loses from the random massing. That is what I am offering right now. Brokered.[/spoiler]

I accept all loses from players who are continuing their hits on TCW, I will just politely request they all be on me.

Sent to Alliance (TCW), from *James Moriarty -
Subject: To All Alliance Members:

Message text:

I can\'t stand to see us lose much more from this. I am paying back BenHur.

Please message me all loses in UU estimated naq.

This one was on me. I will be stepping aside from leadership for a while my friends. I need to do some soul searching.

Love,
James/David I will be in Dallas for the weekend, and will be harder to reach. Players who need to be in contact me, can Skype me.

M
david_thebuckeye@live.com
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Add Me under this "Assiociates" thread title, As Ben's friend and mentor during his time in TDO, and as i was waiting for M~ to build something anyway (only fo Ryu to mass it before me) then it seems fitting.

well..

Traitors gotta pay yo!

How amusing it is that you want to play the big boy fighting wars now, but when asked to support people fighting on your behalf you run away too scared to even supply basic resources. People on hit lists shouldnt bring attention to themselves in such a public manner :) It reminds those that would seek to harm you that you are still around.

Its pretty much common sense how it works, and already mentioned but from reading these 11 pages it seems you havent worked it out yet. When YOU mass someone for no valid reason, it is widely accepted that they have every right to do as they damn well please to you, and your associates (alliance) until they see fit (usually until their losses are repaid). In addition to that, you dont then sit on them as an alliance after YOU started/caused it, thats just running scared to your buddies for backup.

This should have been dealt with by accepting your losses and having a 1v1 vendetta declared between the initiator and ben. When you involve your "Entire" alliance to sit on a lone wolf.. well who backs up this guy? anyone that see's fit. Ark, FM etc..
Consider it a steep learning curve.

Edit: Since your all on ppt after typing this, I will ignore the rest of TCW if that broker is accepted, but James is still on my list ^^
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arkenius
Forum Expert

if BenHur accepts, then everything will be done and this war will be over.

As this was my intention from the beginning, that justice will be done. I have no reason to pursue hostile actions towards TCW. I will stand down and set you to peace. :-D

Moriarty please copy-paste here when the broker was completed. I will also ask BenHur about it. :)

Whoever else wants to join in (for no reason since things are getting fixed now), please make your own vendetta topics.

Leave this topic clean so it can be closed, when time comes.
Last edited by Arkenius on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Arkenius wrote:if BenHur accepts, then everything will be done and this war will be over.

As this was my intention from the beginning, that justice will be done. I have no reason to pursue hostile actions towards TCW. I will stand down and set you to peace. :-D

Moriarty please copy-paste here when the broker was completed. I will also ask BenHur about it. :)

Whoever else wants to join in (for no reason since things are getting fixed now), please make your own vendetta topics. Leave this topic clean so it can be closed.
Thank you Ark. And for peace setting. I anticipate Ben coming back within the remainder of the evening. I may not be able to let everyone know what was said till mid-afternoon tomorrow. Driving to Dallas tonight. 13 hour trip through the night with my friends (gals).
Arkenius
Forum Expert

No problem, dude.

I believe in second chances. Second chances are given so you can learn from your mistakes. I hope you did.

I don't believe in third chances, though. So let's play nice... :-D
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Norbe wrote:
Zeon wrote:
Rudy Peña wrote:@ Zeon

I got to say Thank You!!!! Recently came back to the game after being busy most of the year and this happens. Thanks for the laugh baby! :razz: 8)

You say you will be forced to quit and then later you should delete your account cause you dont like the way wars are fought now... I got this to say

kthnkbye
No one wont really care that you left, so just leave. Dont come with those fake tears of wanting to quit or forced to quit for the sake of saying it.
Lord I was repeating what Ben's friends were telling us. I said I would rather leave than plan a game stype of that sorts.

D3 and Harch however are fighting the way I remeber players to fight. Fun with dignity. This ugly blackmail and delete your AC is just uglinss from people who were looking for a reason. I bid this thread fairwell for I do have a heart of the world should be a good place and people should be as well. Call me niave but it is who I am.
One bit of advice : Just ignore Rudy. That's what the rest of us do.

~Norbe~
Amen, preach it brother
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

i love Rudy,.... you know you do :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

glad to see the RIGHT thing happen for that you got rewarded ;) Cheers Moriaty you got peace and 10 tril ;)

Les Ennemis *James Moriarty 10,000,000,000,001 Naquadah 1 Naquadah Nov 06, 2014, 4:51 pm Open (expires Nov 08, 2014, 4:51 pm ).
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
harchester
Forum History

:smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Joder
Forum Grunt

I guess I should have piped in a long time ago, but have been a little busy.

Yes, I massed BenHur as part of the challenge issued by the alliance. They did not pick him, I did.

I also messaged him right after I was done telling him about the game and that I would pay him back in UU and Naq everything he lost to make up for it. I did not have to do this, but chose to offer it since he was an "innocent" victim.

Instead of taking what I offered, he chose to begin making threats to me and to my alliance if I did not pay him back. Instead of just shutting the crap up and getting everything back he decided to throw what I offered back in my face by his threats.
Therefor, I told him that since he was going to act like an idiot about it then he could pack sand and wasn't getting anything from me. It is a war game after all.
You can run.....but you'll only die tired!!!
harchester
Forum History

Joder wrote:I guess I should have piped in a long time ago, but have been a little busy.

Yes, I massed BenHur as part of the challenge issued by the alliance. They did not pick him, I did.

I also messaged him right after I was done telling him about the game and that I would pay him back in UU and Naq everything he lost to make up for it. I did not have to do this, but chose to offer it since he was an "innocent" victim.

Instead of taking what I offered, he chose to begin making threats to me and to my alliance if I did not pay him back. Instead of just shutting the crap up and getting everything back he decided to throw what I offered back in my face by his threats.
Therefor, I told him that since he was going to act like an idiot about it then he could pack sand and wasn't getting anything from me. It is a war game after all.
you go girl :smt019
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Easy J... I'm trying to end this. Not fire up the kettle again. Not disputing what you are saying about Ben.... But I am ending this rather than TCW suffering.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”