it is happening again

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: it is happening again

Ben Hur has asked for this topic to be locked its now going off thread D3ath has also asked for it to be locked and as the original subject was between Ben and D3ath matter resolved ........moderators over too you :smt056
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

hmm I just descended and obliterated 3 vultures... This list is quite fun, really. :-D

@Rob&Osiris: Don't be gelous for not getting attention. It just means you are not that important. :smt058

My post wasn't with the intention of spamming or trolling. Keep it in your pants and try not to look like usual DDE simpletons. :smt047
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Arkenius wrote:hmm I just descended and obliterated 3 vultures... This list is quite fun, really. :-D

@Rob&Osiris: Don't be gelous for not getting attention. It just means you are not that important. :smt058

My post wasn't with the intention of spamming or trolling. Keep it in your pants and try not to look like usual DDE simpletons. :smt047

comes from OEs clown ;)
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:hmm I just descended and obliterated 3 vultures... This list is quite fun, really. :-D

comes from OEs clown ;)
and yet you still hate me. takes a special group of stupid people to gank on the smart one. you're a cute living proof... as you can see I don't require other OE members to back me up. uh oh... :-D
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

redstorm wrote:Ben Hur has asked for this topic to be locked its now going off thread D3ath has also asked for it to be locked and as the original subject was between Ben and D3ath matter resolved ........moderators over too you :smt056

:smt021
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I left this topic open because the opening post gave the impression that Comulous was also involved, as I have not seen a reply from Comulous saying it's over, closing the thread would have been premature. Given this thread has now gone way off topic, I am going to close it now, you can PM KJ or myself to reopen this if Comulous wishes to continue the fight.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”