WuTC Killah Beez vs High Empty It Seems

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

WuTC Killah Beez vs High Empty It Seems

Since we will no longer be pushed out of the top 10 By HE without retaliation and the fact that HE keeps over farming us with AB hits after HE sent me a message stating HE had no intention of trying to ruin a newly formed alliance... i think it may be wise to make it official.

You have pushed us into a silly war of stupid losses but we will not be taken for mugs by an egomaniac.

This is between WuTC Killah Beez and HE only... The swarm are new recruits and if you hit them it just shows full of :---) you really are..

See you in the logs
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

Re: WuTC Killah Beez vs High Empty It Seems

Pretty sure its not AB's just his planets :P
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

loss

loss

win

thats AB mate

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

enjoy endless war :smt043
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Well
Seeing on how i've got a defense still
and you have massed me 1 time, where as i've massed a number of your rank 10 players...
i'm still ahead :P

So general rules for you to understand

1. i won't take planets ( note i can) i just won't
2. It's only me
3. if someone masses me, i'll return the favour
4. if your allaince members are in the top 10 then i'll mass them (assuming they aren't on ppt)
5. if your allaince members are not in the top 10, and have not massed me, then they won't be touched

All the above is for Massing only, does not consider farming, 25 times to finally get the AB to work out. :P
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
reborn
Forum Elite

As a wise man would say

Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

High Empty wrote:Well
Seeing on how i've got a defense still
and you have massed me 1 time, where as i've massed a number of your rank 10 players...
i'm still ahead :P

So general rules for you to understand

1. i won't take planets ( note i can) i just won't
2. It's only me
3. if someone masses me, i'll return the favour
4. if your allaince members are in the top 10 then i'll mass them (assuming they aren't on ppt)
5. if your allaince members are not in the top 10, and have not massed me, then they won't be touched

All the above is for Massing only, does not consider farming, 25 times to finally get the AB to work out. :P
Sounds reasonable

ill be off PPT sometime tomorrow :smt047

Method Man wrote:
High Empty
Forum Addict

Method Man wrote:
Sounds reasonable

i'll be drunk sometime tomorrow :P
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

High Empty wrote:
Method Man wrote:
Sounds reasonable

i'll be drunk sometime tomorrow :P
start early... :smt117

Method Man wrote:
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Damn french canadian...
High Empty
Forum Addict

i started with a bottle of champagne for lunch.
High Empty
Forum Addict

well i've now had 4 bottles of beer and it's not even dinner

2 bottles of red
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Red beer?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

First it was champagne, then beer, then red (assumedly wine...) I like this guy ;) What kind of beer if I may ask? I work for a beer co. so :P
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

MS zeroed... as costly as it was
Defensive Action 0
Covert Operatives: 857,447
Strike Sabbed

Cya Later

Method Man wrote:

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”