Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Msg sent to you

Hi,

I wouldn\'t take too much offence by our action as it was just training exercises, we look mostly inactive players to train on and as far as I knew u wasn\'t about that much anymore! Now u have contacted me u will be left alone! Its funny really as we have had wars with eachother a long long time ago..... DBZ ring any bells? Lol

I would like to take this opportunity to see what u are actually doing these days and see if you would like to attach us! Between us and the collective we seem to have recruited what\'s left of the active community maybe it will be a good idea for you to attach us!

Either way we wish you the best! If u have any more problems just let me know

Peace

Method Man

after that message you could have easily either had a vendetta with Les or just realised it is what it is... training.. but i see you have been coaxed into messing with us..

So i will say this... i know who your friends are.. are your friends willing to fight for you? because your friends WILL be fighting in replace of you if i have noting to fight

Think about your actions
Last edited by Method Man on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

Method Man wrote:Msg sent to you
Hi,

I wouldn\'t take too much offence by our action as it was just training exercises, we look mostly inactive players to train on and as far as I knew u wasn\'t about that much anymore! Now u have contacted me u will be left alone! Its funny really as we have had wars with eachother a long long time ago..... DBZ ring any bells? Lol

I would like to take this opportunity to see what u are actually doing these days and see if you would like to attach us! Between us and the collective we seem to have recruited what\'s left of the active community maybe it will be a good idea for you to attach us!

Either way we wish you the best! If u have any more problems just let me know

Peace

Method Man
I confirm that this is true.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

after that message you could have easily either had a vendetta with Les or just realised it is what it is... training.. but i see you have been coaxed into messing with us..

So i will say this... i know who your friends are.. are your friends willing to fight for you? because your friends WILL be fighting in replace of you if i have noting to fight

Think about your actions

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:after that message you could have easily either had a vendetta with Les or just realised it is what it is... training.. but i see you have been coaxed into messing with us..

Think about your actions
As I quote from Les, it was under your order. Not to mention after that I got another 2 planets stolen by *~HgH~ and Immortal Soul.

I believe I have distanced myself so that others will not be inflicted into this so called war. The title of the thread is 'Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC' and I forbid the mods to revise it. I even kicked out my mate of several years from my alliance.

To be honest, I am surprised by the level of support that I have received given that I don't interact much. But this is my war. If you choose to do whatever you want to do, that will be between you and them. You can still fight me. Fight me by building up your planet defenses or continue to sit on me so that I am not able to arm my fleets.

I can assure you that I have not taken any assistance from others and will not request for any in future, so you need not be concern. Read up my trade feedback and you can see that I always deliver my promise. I am a honorable. The question is, are you?
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

WuTang Wednesday
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:after that message you could have easily either had a vendetta with Les or just realised it is what it is... training.. but i see you have been coaxed into messing with us..
I have to add, you may consider this as a part of your alliance training as well.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

I am not concerned mate, i tried the peaceful root.. i told you it would stop and if you had any problems to come to me directly and i would deal with it.. you chose this route, now if you say you will not build and all you want to do is be a pest to my newly formed alliance.. i will be given no choice but to change my tactics.

Like i said the choice is yours but believe me when i say.. i have fought many wars against many alliances/people.. i am relentless. cease your planet stealing or i will sanction the same treatment on everyone you are friendly with until you either join them or you stop.

You still have an opportunity to either have a vendetta with Les or any of the others you have dealt with or take back your planets and cease this sniper behavoir or you can keep what you are doing and make others suffer..

Method Man wrote:
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:smt117
Tap for explosive fun!
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Human wrote:The title of the thread is 'Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC' and I forbid the mods to revise it.
Just to cover this point in general, as it is a common misconception. Ownership of the original post does not confer ownership of the thread, or any special privileges with regard to the threads content. Should a valid reason present itself for the moderation of a thread, it will happen.

Now that being said, the GC is the least restricted section of the forum, so the likelihood of a thread being moderated is very small (unless for example somebody started with RL threats etc etc).

Regarding the rest of the thread, training targets are a common practice for most alliances, I like that you decided to strike back but it also looks like you were given an easy out, you already know my advice though about joining up with other people, makes the game a lot more fun.

Anyway, have at it guys :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Human
Forum Regular

Clockwork wrote:
Human wrote:The title of the thread is 'Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC' and I forbid the mods to revise it.
Just to cover this point in general, as it is a common misconception. Ownership of the original post does not confer ownership of the thread, or any special privileges with regard to the threads content. Should a valid reason present itself for the moderation of a thread, it will happen.

Now that being said, the GC is the least restricted section of the forum, so the likelihood of a thread being moderated is very small (unless for example somebody started with RL threats etc etc).

Regarding the rest of the thread, training targets are a common practice for most alliances, I like that you decided to strike back but it also looks like you were given an easy out, you already know my advice though about joining up with other people, makes the game a lot more fun.

Anyway, have at it guys :)
Noted on the moderation aspect. Thanks.

While training is common, always have a contingency plan when the victim decides to stand up. Or at least, be polite and send messages, not by attacking again.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

if my msg wasnt polite in your eyes then we now know the problem

Either way.. did you read my lengthy post?

Make your decision so i can make mine ..... Please :-D

Method Man wrote:
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:if my msg wasnt polite in your eyes then we now know the problem

Either way.. did you read my lengthy post?

Make your decision so i can make mine ..... Please :-D
I have replied but the post was either moderated or it did not go thru due to the lagging issue. Will check with the mod first before posting it again.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Build bigger defense then 10 on my planet next time
And i may let you have it as a prize :smt021 :smt025
Tap for explosive fun!
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:I am not concerned mate, i tried the peaceful root.. i told you it would stop and if you had any problems to come to me directly and i would deal with it.. you chose this route, now if you say you will not build and all you want to do is be a pest to my newly formed alliance.. i will be given no choice but to change my tactics.

Like i said the choice is yours but believe me when i say.. i have fought many wars against many alliances/people.. i am relentless. cease your planet stealing or i will sanction the same treatment on everyone you are friendly with until you either join them or you stop.

You still have an opportunity to either have a vendetta with Les or any of the others you have dealt with or take back your planets and cease this sniper behavoir or you can keep what you are doing and make others suffer..
I know this is your newly formed alliance and I know this will sting you the most. Guess I am not a noob in this war game after all.

The reason I can stay peaceful and tree hugging for all this years is I am as neutral as it can be. I don't take sides, I don't join any alliance and I don't know or care what is happening to the warring world. So even if you attack others, I maintain that it is between you and them. Maybe cold hearted is another characteristic of mine too.

The bigger picture is, you will be exposing your alliance's character. Nobody likes a bully. What else a dishonorable alliance. Maybe this will finally cause some of your members to detag afterall. You may be relentless but are your mates as relentless too? I have already received a couple of messages from them. I am prepared for a lose-lose situation.

So sorry folks, to whoever that has posted in support of me in this forum, I apologize in advance.

p/s Didn't i built up ascended stats for you? I still have my attack weapons and trained units. Even my planets are up for grabs. I don't go on ppt. So you guys just need to 'train' more.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Human wrote:
Method Man wrote:I am not concerned mate, i tried the peaceful root.. i told you it would stop and if you had any problems to come to me directly and i would deal with it.. you chose this route, now if you say you will not build and all you want to do is be a pest to my newly formed alliance.. i will be given no choice but to change my tactics.

I know this is your newly formed alliance and I know this will sting you the most. Guess I am not a noob in this war game after all.

The reason I can stay peaceful and tree hugging for all this years is I am as neutral as it can be. I don't take sides, I don't join any alliance and I don't know or care what is happening to the warring world. So even if you attack others, I maintain that it is between you and them. Maybe cold hearted is another characteristic of mine too.

The bigger picture is, you will be exposing your alliance's character. Nobody likes a bully. What else a dishonorable alliance. Maybe this will finally cause some of your members to detag afterall. You may be relentless but are your mates as relentless too? I have already received a couple of messages from them. I am prepared for a lose-lose situation.

So sorry folks, to whoever that has posted in support of me in this forum, I apologize in advance.

p/s Didn't i built up ascended stats for you? I still have my attack weapons and trained units. Even my planets are up for grabs. I don't go on ppt. So you guys just need to 'train' more.
you think very highly of yourself! and bully? its clear i gave you a way out and tried to sort this.. and yes you are the noobiest noob i have ever seen... why continue to attack when you just lose every attack and no losses on myside?

you are pathetic.. do what you can.. which isnt much and if you was anything you would build and fight me but you are a **Filtered** and none of my members will detag for you .. are you pissed? your a clown.. we need to train more??? you are living in the ice age lol

Strike Action: 350,732,176,704
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 151,479,143,925
AntiCovert Action 6,392
Covert Skill: 33
Covert Operatives: 523,842
Anti-Covert Skill: 20

you have been like that since you sent me your silly msg.. absolute mong

Heres the thing.. none of your post is relevant or even makes sense and "to the community" you just look like an idiot, an you are!

Method Man wrote:

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”