Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Im more relentless mate
Been begging method for some action :smt021
Mayb this time he will deliver
Tap for explosive fun!
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Nooooob
Build a def too smash u useless waste of space
Tap for explosive fun!
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

Method Man wrote:
Human wrote:
Method Man wrote:I am not concerned mate, i tried the peaceful root.. i told you it would stop and if you had any problems to come to me directly and i would deal with it.. you chose this route, now if you say you will not build and all you want to do is be a pest to my newly formed alliance.. i will be given no choice but to change my tactics.

Like i said the choice is yours but believe me when i say.. i have fought many wars against many alliances/people.. i am relentless. cease your planet stealing or i will sanction the same treatment on everyone you are friendly with until you either join them or you stop.

You still have an opportunity to either have a vendetta with Les or any of the others you have dealt with or take back your planets and cease this sniper behavoir or you can keep what you are doing and make others suffer..
I know this is your newly formed alliance and I know this will sting you the most. Guess I am not a noob in this war game after all.

The reason I can stay peaceful and tree hugging for all this years is I am as neutral as it can be. I don't take sides, I don't join any alliance and I don't know or care what is happening to the warring world. So even if you attack others, I maintain that it is between you and them. Maybe cold hearted is another characteristic of mine too.

The bigger picture is, you will be exposing your alliance's character. Nobody likes a bully. What else a dishonorable alliance. Maybe this will finally cause some of your members to detag afterall. You may be relentless but are your mates as relentless too? I have already received a couple of messages from them. I am prepared for a lose-lose situation.

So sorry folks, to whoever that has posted in support of me in this forum, I apologize in advance.

p/s Didn't i built up ascended stats for you? I still have my attack weapons and trained units. Even my planets are up for grabs. I don't go on ppt. So you guys just need to 'train' more.
you think very highly of yourself! and bully? its clear i gave you a way out and tried to sort this.. and yes you are the noobiest noob i have ever seen... why continue to attack when you just lose every attack and no losses on myside?

you are pathetic.. do what you can.. which isnt much and if you was anything you would build and fight me but you are a **Filtered** and none of my members will detag for you .. are you pissed? your a clown.. we need to train more??? you are living in the ice age lol

Strike Action: 350,732,176,704
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 151,479,143,925
AntiCovert Action 6,392
Covert Skill: 33
Covert Operatives: 523,842
Anti-Covert Skill: 20

you have been like that since you sent me your silly msg.. absolute mong

Heres the thing.. none of your post is relevant or even makes sense and "to the community" you just look like an idiot, an you are!
You are obviously angry now. Calm down.

Maybe all those bounced hits are planned to get you and your alliance member's attention? I am fighting you, I am even fighting the whole alliance. Just that I am not being dictated by what a war should be.

It is not that I don't wan to build up but all my resources now go into my fleet capacity.

What the community thinks about me is secondary. I guess you forget that cold hearted part.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

cold hearted?

I understand this is your attempt at making a name or whatever.. but this has been played out by so many people.. Ben Hur.. deleted... Oreo.. who knows.. tons of people have tried this but nobody applauds it and so what if you take a few planets.. they are everywhere.. they will be replaced and if they are worth anything.. they will be out of your reach.. so then what? when the penny finally drops that your existence is worthless? are you going to build? no! you will fade away into the distance yet again and nobody will remember you and if they do it will be something along the lines of... oh that idiot planet thief??

Tell ya what, build some fleets, take some sh1t planets.. make your attempts.. who cares? in the end we will be here still

Face it you are a farm and have been for years and tbh not even a good one
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:cold hearted?

I understand this is your attempt at making a name or whatever.. but this has been played out by so many people.. Ben Hur.. deleted... Oreo.. who knows.. tons of people have tried this but nobody applauds it and so what if you take a few planets.. they are everywhere.. they will be replaced and if they are worth anything.. they will be out of your reach.. so then what? when the penny finally drops that your existence is worthless? are you going to build? no! you will fade away into the distance yet again and nobody will remember you and if they do it will be something along the lines of... oh that idiot planet thief??

Tell ya what, build some fleets, take some sh1t planets.. make your attempts.. who cares? in the end we will be here still

Haha, I even named my forum account as bland as human and you think I wanna be glorified and remembered. You can say whatever you want about my game plan. At least I have a game plan now and I intend to execute it.

I am fine with fading away and no one remember me..but I will make sure WuTC does :)
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

:smt117
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Human wrote:

Haha, I even named my forum account as bland as human and you think I wanna be glorified and remembered. You can say whatever you want about my game plan. At least I have a game plan now and I intend to execute it.

I am fine with fading away and no one remember me..but I will make sure WuTC does :)
words mate.. thats all you have

you plan to mate my alliances fade away.. by stealing crap planets :smt017

thats a great plan you have =D>

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:
Human wrote:

words mate.. thats all you have

you plan to mate my alliances fade away.. by stealing crap planets :smt017

thats a great plan you have =D>
and yet it has causes you to jump up and down in excitement
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

:smt081

Method Man wrote:
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

:smt117
Tap for explosive fun!
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

Well. unfortunately, i missed my PPT [**Filtered** work. i tell you i should quit to mass you all]. And you got everything. But what have you done with my trillions of naq and hundreds of millions of troops? nothing. You still have freaking nothing. You useless excuse of a player. I am sooo going to eat you. :)

And WuTC wont be going under because of you or your handy little yes men from TC and friends who're trying to be cool in the stands. You're forgetting a couple important things. Let me know when you figure them out.

Also. My message still stands. Give it back or I wont quit. The longer you take, the more I probably wont hold my word.
Human
Forum Regular

I am sorry about what happened in RL but I could say the same thing when your mates decided to mass and hit me last week.

The irony is, you want me to return all the stuffs which I have taken fair and square. However, right after sending that threat message, you sent 60 mil lifers to suicide to kill some of the raided UU.

I don't really know how TC comes in to the picture. I made hundreds of trades to all players including those from DDE, TC, TA, Omega, etc. The only time I rejected a trade was last week when one of the WuTC player sent a broker. Where is the logic?

Don't ask me to figure what is in your mind. And no, I don't know about what is happening politically in the game as well.
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Zayle wrote: because of you or your handy little yes men from TC and friends who're trying to be cool in the stands.
?? huh??
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

preeeetty sure it was this thread havin tc members bein all go buddy go !
not cool considering current events.

And I told you I would eat away at what you have until you returned what was originally mine or until i decided otherwise, the faster you comply with my wishes the easier things will go for you. Losses sustained by my attacks do not change what you owe me.

You call it extortion. I call it the other eye plus a couple fingers.

And Im not concerned with your viewpoints. I considered you a non entity. My misfortune and your timing have raised my interest in the matter. So we can have fun. Or we can have lots of fun.
Human
Forum Regular

Zayle wrote:preeeetty sure it was this thread havin tc members bein all go buddy go !
not cool considering current events.

And I told you I would eat away at what you have until you returned what was originally mine or until i decided otherwise, the faster you comply with my wishes the easier things will go for you. Losses sustained by my attacks do not change what you owe me.

You call it extortion. I call it the other eye plus a couple fingers.

And Im not concerned with your viewpoints. I considered you a non entity. My misfortune and your timing have raised my interest in the matter. So we can have fun. Or we can have lots of fun.
Wow, so giving moral support is not accepted? Sound like a dictator.

I only took 60T which is roughly the amount I made in one week before the massing, so I called it karma. Words that you used - 'comply' - 'my wishes' - I am not sure whether this is you role playing or what.

In all honesty, I would have returned them but you are tagged WuTC.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”