Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Re: Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

:smt015
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

REK wrote::smt015
+1
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Zayle wrote:preeeetty sure it was this thread havin tc members bein all go buddy go !
not cool considering current events.

And I told you I would eat away at what you have until you returned what was originally mine or until i decided otherwise, the faster you comply with my wishes the easier things will go for you. Losses sustained by my attacks do not change what you owe me.

You call it extortion. I call it the other eye plus a couple fingers.

And Im not concerned with your viewpoints. I considered you a non entity. My misfortune and your timing have raised my interest in the matter. So we can have fun. Or we can have lots of fun.
So wishing people luck is against your standing now zayle lol

Now now dont bring TC into this...

Wushing the bloke luck is not us supporting him and even IF we where you have no right to tell us what we can and cannot do ](*,)
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

CC90 wrote:
Zayle wrote:preeeetty sure it was this thread havin tc members bein all go buddy go !

And I told you I would eat away at what you have until you returned what was originally mine or until i decided otherwise, the faster you comply with my wishes the easier things will go for you. Losses sustained by my attacks do not change what you owe me.

And Im not concerned with your viewpoints. I considered you a non entity. My misfortune and your timing have raised my interest in the matter. So we can have fun. Or we can have lots of fun.

Wushing the bloke luck is not us supporting him and even IF we where you have no right to tell us what we can and cannot do ](*,)
Well this got a little weird while i wasnt about.

I suggest to TC not to get involved in this and not to post here to keep the thin relations we have at the moment from breaking. This isnt your concern.

Trinity.. that was a fair hit and would have been taken by anyone regardless of a fued or not so =D>

Zayle.. I will talk to you when you are online!

I would ask that this remains on topic.. Trinity and WuTC

Thanks
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

I appreciate your professionalism on the naq hit.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Human wrote:I appreciate your professionalism on the naq hit.
no probs

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular

Method Man wrote:
CC90 wrote:

I suggest to TC not to get involved in this and not to post here to keep the thin relations we have at the moment from breaking. This isnt your concern.

Trinity.. that was a fair hit and would have been taken by anyone regardless of a fued or not so =D>

Thanks
We're not the ones involving ourselves with this fight, your 2iC is misinformed and by the looks of it is hopeful that we are. Fortunately for him, we are not.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Secret wrote:
Method Man wrote:
CC90 wrote:

Thanks
We're not the ones involving ourselves with this fight, your 2iC is misinformed and by the looks of it is hopeful that we are. Fortunately for him, we are not.

i really not sure what that is meant to mean..
Do you mean it is fortunate that you are not getting involved?

Method Man wrote:
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Method Man wrote:
Secret wrote:
Method Man wrote:
CC90 wrote:

Thanks

No just that zayle needs to stop jumping to conclusions and stop involving us whenever he has his period :smt056
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:smt117
Tap for explosive fun!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Lol noob, you missed your PPT get over it.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

](*,)
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular

Method Man wrote:
Secret wrote:
Method Man wrote:
CC90 wrote:

Thanks

Maybe.. It's a mystery :smt019
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Its a mystery to me that you can actually read with an IQ that size! :smt064

Method Man wrote:
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

Just would like to update that there is a mutual establishment of ceasefire between both sides.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”