Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

On May 2, I have been massed, sabbed and got a planet conquered by Les Ennemis [WuTC]. Sent a message asking for the reason and was ignored.

On May 29, I have been massed, sabbed and got a planet conquered by Les Ennemis [WuTC] again. Sent a message asking for the reason and was informed it is under the leader's order. Sent a message to Method Man [WuTC] asking what is the motive and whether I have been hostile to him or the alliance before. No reply.

Within few minutes, I got another 2 planets conquered by Immortal Soul [WuTC] and *~HgH~ [WuTC].

I guess they are very proud of themselves for bullying a single player. They know I will not retaliate. My role in this universe has always been as a trader and I have chosen to remain neutral and politely decline to join other alliances.

Having played this game since 2007, today I decided not to be bothered by my account anymore. So I am now declaring war to the whole WuTC alliance. Yes, I know I will not even do a dent to their massive accounts. I have no knowledge on how to mass or sab nor have the resources to do so. However, I am sure I can be a nuisance to them. There will be no time limit and no rules.
Last edited by Human on Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Re: Trinity xXx [Asian Triads] vs WuTC

gl man and have some fun =D>
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You should join up with some other people, 95% of the enjoyment I personally get from this game is the banter with alliance mates / enemies / friends.

Have a gander in the alliance recruitment forum and see who's looking, plenty of choices, if you can live with the leg humping, maybe check out The Collective.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Human
Forum Regular

My alliance time is long gone. I was the founding member of La Costra Nostra long time ago, most of us were from LCN earth2025 :) Now just playing to fill up some time and earn some side income. Anyway, this war is not about me having fun. My plan is just to build up my mothership fleets, conquer planets and dump. Once all is done, I will quit the game. So yeah, this gonna be a boring 'war'.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Clockwork wrote:You should join up with some other people, 95% of the enjoyment I personally get from this game is the banter with alliance mates / enemies / friends.

Have a gander in the alliance recruitment forum and see who's looking, plenty of choices, if you can live with the leg humping, maybe check out The Collective.
*humps leg*

Good luck Human, you were always nice peaceful trader and I have never had any issue with you. I wish you luck and hope the issue is sorted soon.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Human
Forum Regular

Thanks man
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

dont give up Tauri ;)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

This isnt exactly accurate is it Trinity?? no reply to your messages ay? looool

lol this is a joke... you was a training exercise.. Bullying? get a **Filtered** grip mate.. im sick of people thinking this game is facebook... it a damn war game.. stop crying

you have been descended.. you hit us with next to no strike trained and do all losses with 0 loses for us.. this is boring, i have told my alliance to stand down from you as you are just a waste of resources.. dont think you have some sort of upperhand because you have stole some very meaningless planets.. your account can be stripped on my say so in seconds .. nooob

If you dont like wars... Don't play war games

Oh and for those who may think this sounds a little harsh.. I apologised, i offered him a place with us, i tried the peaceful solution.. he said no he wants to basically be a sniper to us so dont believe what you read
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

You can leave dde/fs but dde/fs ideals will always be in you.

Sorry to hear mate. Not all LCN have left the game ;)
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:This isnt exactly accurate is it Trinity?? no reply to your messages ay? looool

lol this is a joke... you was a training exercise.. Bullying? get a **Filtered** grip mate.. im sick of people thinking this game is facebook... it a damn war game.. stop crying

you have been descended.. you hit us with next to no strike trained and do all losses with 0 loses for us.. this is boring, i have told my alliance to stand down from you as you are just a waste of resources.. dont think you have some sort of upperhand because you have stole some very meaningless planets.. your account can be stripped on my say so in seconds .. nooob

If you dont like wars... Don't play war games

Oh and for those who may think this sounds a little harsh.. I apologised, i offered him a place with us, i tried the peaceful solution.. he said no he wants to basically be a sniper to us so dont believe what you read
1. You only replied on game time May 29, 10:00 and Les Ennemis did not reply my first message to him. You claimed you were looking for inactive players to train on. My message to Les Ennemis already indicated that I am active. Les Ennemis clearly said it was under your order. Yes, this is a war game, which is why I choose my direction now.

2. I have stated that my stats are little compared to yours and your alliance's. I don't intend to build up any stats for you, why should I? I never once think I have any upperhand.

3. My strategy is clear. I will provoke each and every member of your main and training alliances. I will claim victory when your members start to feel tired and detag. You may consider me as a pest, I got no problem with that. The fact that you only choose to reply here today suggests that you are getting annoyed.

3. Meaningless attacks you say. So meaningless that it causes you to camp every 3 hours to descend me. Thank you for exposing your ascended account. Anyway, my plan was to grab all your members' attention and I believe I have succeeded.

4. I am telling you loud and clear. I will grab your planets and I have been doing that daily. Those planets are meaningless but let's see what happen in few months time. I am happy to do this as long as it takes. You may strip my account of any stats. I even welcomed you to sit on my account. But thank god, fleet capacity is untouchable.

5. Your peaceful solution and I politely decline. I am repeating it again, at the time of me starting this thread, I have not received any reply from you. I have made my intentions clear. Since you said this is a war game, this is exactly what I am doing. Heck, I even open this thread to declare war on you. Nobody say sniping isn't part of a war. And like I have said, no rules, no time limit.

Enjoy.
Human
Forum Regular

TheLost wrote:You can leave dde/fs but dde/fs ideals will always be in you.

Sorry to hear mate. Not all LCN have left the game ;)
Hmm, you were from LCN?
Human
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote: Oh and for those who may think this sounds a little harsh.. I apologised, i offered him a place with us, i tried the peaceful solution.. he said no he wants to basically be a sniper to us so dont believe what you read
I just checked my inbox again and for the record, there is no apology.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

There can only be 1 DDE :sge
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

This starts to look an awful lot like "TCW vs BenHur", with the small difference that the victim made the topic instead. Interesting... :-k
Human
Forum Regular

Arkenius wrote:This starts to look an awful lot like "TCW vs BenHur", with the small difference that the victim made the topic instead. Interesting... :-k
Made me went to read few pages of that thread. One big difference is that I did not request or expect any payback or reimbursement ;)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”