DDE vs. TC Training War

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: DDE vs. TC Training War

Wolverine_nl wrote:Hey Harchester, how are things going, were you on vacation? if so, welcome to the war. :smt047 have fun!
im on vac mode on my main - however my multi is off, im just busy with work to log into the game and mass so i just sell resources and give turns/ UU... but when i do play i like to say hello now and again when i have a minute to spare :-)

Things are going well thank you...

Thanks for the welcome.... while im online wanna have a quickie 1v1 online ofcourse 10 trill defence shall we say? i wanna see how quick my fingers can click :smt050
get me on skype

harch121
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

harchester wrote:
Wolverine_nl wrote:Hey Harchester, how are things going, were you on vacation? if so, welcome to the war. :smt047 have fun!
im on vac mode on my main - however my multi is off, im just busy with work to log into the game and mass so i just sell resources and give turns/ UU... but when i do play i like to say hello now and again when i have a minute to spare :-)

Thanks for the welcome.... while im online wanna have a quickie 1v1 online ofcourse 10 trill defence shall we say? i wanna see how quick my fingers can click :smt050
get me on skype

harch121
Hey, I am also at work, a quick post on a forum or a quick peek at my account I can do, but constant massing would be kinda hard and get me into some trouble. but i will be online lateron this week in the evening, i got skype, will add you :)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

harchester wrote:

get me on skype

harch121
About time your ugly head popped up Scott :p Good to see you around. Dragonbane has been dealing with some RL stuff so hasn't been on much lately, good score on the UU though!

I must say out of all the wars I have been in against DDE this has to tie with my very first ever one when it was The Collective vs DxM. Good banter and some laughs with a decent amount of action in it. It is good to see that wars can still be done within this game in a civil manor with respect and some fun. Kudos to us all I reckon! ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

Danka for your covert Odin, guess u forgot the other day, and also CC90 for his 93quad defence I think it was :smt060
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~Odin~ wrote:[
About time your ugly head popped up Scott :p
haha see noobie i told you are ugly :D

btw odie returned u the favour you did me tonight and some others in TC should have missing their stats :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

reborn wrote:Danka for your covert Odin, guess u forgot the other day, and also CC90 for his 93quad defence I think it was :smt060
Lol was hoping that would go unseen :p
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr

reborn wrote:Danka for your covert Odin, guess u forgot the other day, and also CC90 for his 93quad defence I think it was :smt060
I hope you plan to return the favor and build me something nice in main? Yeah my net kept cutting in out and out so I was like meh screw it lol. Knew if anyone was gonna get them it would be you. Went out and bought a new router today and so far issue free.

DC always a pleasure to have you invade my lands :p lol my standard defence is rebuilt. Its almost 8pm here and I am low on naq so I am gonna have some dinner then go watch some classics (Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween) then off to bed. Enjoy lads!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Teesdale, DC Death and Ryuu massed. Sorry lads, Had to hit ppt to match my new vendetta's ppt schedule, otherwise I would have something for you to mass. Perhaps in a few days.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Odin spamming up the forums :smt043

"Active topics"
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
.....ect ect ect

:smt036
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Odin spamming up the forums :smt043

"Active topics"
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
Odin
.....ect ect ect

:smt036
You love it don't lie lol, I was trying to get my post count up. Now I am officially in the top 30 posters on this forum.
Spoiler
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 58491

Who's going to ba about at the weekend for some end of war fun?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr

Duderanch wrote:Who's going to ba about at the weekend for some end of war fun?
Busy on sunday but friday-saturday I should be about ^_^
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Ill build yall something nice for an end of war brawl...

Been kind of busy due to starting back college and stuff so ill message yall when im onlime to have a ball...

DC death im not dumb enough to take you again but ill give it my all and dude ive been looking foward to a little bit of one on one with you since our last contest :D
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
ID: 68833

Probably Friday around 19.00 Amsterdam time, I will be online and going to choose a few endgoals :D
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Sorry for not being able to be active in this war, been very busy in rl, was in KJ land(iceland) to get my apartment ready for rent. And then packing since im moving next week. Hope you ladz had fun :smt060

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”