DDE vs. TC Training War

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: DDE vs. TC Training War

struggling to make sure I have enough naq to continue paying off this account and mass as much as I want to lol. I have re-built a token defence for you guys for today. I am starting to feel a little better, bed rest and lots of water helps...just takes a darn long time when you have the flu lol.

So yeah low on naq but I will try to at least build a 5tril minimum defence every day (at least once a day) for you guys, If my farms are good I will build bigger just like I did with yesterdays 7tril defence then 15tril defence and 3 MS rebuilds.

On a side note, I like having this bigger MS....but jesus it costs a lot specially in onliners lol. It can become rather expensive lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

apologiese for not being as active as i would like in this war but i should be getting back to activity this week...

hit ppt until wed once i am back i will build yall a nice defence as i just decided to raid ALOT of uu haha

ryu i owe you a mass and death ima come calling sexy pants :D
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

TC cleared, waiting for more stats :smt060
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

I'll build something up before the weekend ;)
Think I owe Ryu a little something something, so I hope I can get to whatever he builds first :smt050

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
~Odin~
Alföðr

Osiris™ wrote:TC cleared, waiting for more stats :smt060
Already gave ya some lol twice tonight lol. No more token defence for you till the morning. I am off to bed, I think this flu is finally started to fudge off thankfully lol.

Make sure you have something worth me waking up for sweet cheeks :p
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

™Shaman
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Reaper]
Disciples of Horus (Flight)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

I don't think I managed to descend you last war Shaman, From memory you would re-fill at the last minute every time so it feels good to tick you off lol. Now their are 3 others I really really wanna get (2 are former members lol and one is a good old friend that always used to re-fill on me as well) then thats all the guys descended from the last war I couldn't get that I wanted to.

Sadly my ascended account isn't good enough to go after people like KJ etc so I have to deal with what I can get, but I am having fun and thats the main thing.

p.s defence rebuilt on main
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

DC Death defence and MS 0'ed
Com defence and MS 0'ed
DC Death NG MS 0'ed and almost had defence before he logged in to repair lol.

We then had an onliner in which My MS fell i think 4 times and his 3 times. Rather bloody costly MS fight. Had to hit alliance PPT as I was running out of the naq needed. I would have stayed longer buddy but I just dont have the naq stored up, I am hoping to do a big farming run this week.
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Good luck all.
Tap for explosive fun!
~Odin~
Alföðr

I have some RL important stuff to attend to. I might not be to active over the net 2-7 days depending on how bad it is. My main will be put to vac mode when I can and my NG will be doing an 8 day ppt run. Just letting you all know.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

JOS wrote:I'll build something up before the weekend ;)
Think I owe Ryu a little something something, so I hope I can get to whatever he builds first :smt050
CC90 wrote:apologiese for not being as active as i would like in this war but i should be getting back to activity this week...

hit ppt until wed once i am back i will build yall a nice defence as i just decided to raid ALOT of uu haha

ryu i owe you a mass and death ima come calling sexy pants :D

haha seems like you all owe me a lil somethin ;) :smt036

be off ppt soon , and lets have fun ;)

been having some fun even tho descended , maths finally come out of his 3 week holliday lol :smt043

peace

~Ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Sounds good mate, I'll be off PPT tomorrow now given the game issues :P
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
JOS wrote:I'll build something up before the weekend ;)
haha seems like you all owe me a lil somethin ;) :smt036

be off ppt soon , and lets have fun ;)

been having some fun even tho descended , maths finally come out of his 3 week holliday lol :smt043

peace

~Ryu

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Haha no problem , I'm kinda low on naq at, , like 3t left in bank , but I'll go on a farm run tomorrow for a couple hundred T hopefully build something nice :) was gonna mass some Tc earlier , but all of delta had 10+ t ms's built so I was massing them and used most of my naq then math went at me so used the rest of my naq lol
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Tried to get the jump on Robert however as usual he was online lol. I tried for a bit but then hit ETS then ppt. Good work though rob ^_^
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

figured id pop in and say hello to everyone, but when i was doing some farming, i decided to have a wee look at what there was...

Dragonbane - thanks for the UU i left you with some cause im nice... :smt056
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Hey Harchester, how are things going, were you on vacation? if so, welcome to the war. :smt047 have fun!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”