DDE vs. TC Training War

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: DDE vs. TC Training War

Did some ascended massing with my NG >< I seriously hate that crit delay. God it is annoying as hell, good thing I was massing three targets at once. Sadly not much out their to kill, by the looks of things TF have you guys rather cleaned up on ascended.

Manged to get this though:-
Your Personal Score
Defence Planets Destroyed 13,665,404
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 70,480,917
Covert Planets Destroyed 0
Assassin Planets Destroyed 1,594,792,379
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 1,960,862,368

What Others Have Done To You
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 19,092,260
Defence Planets Destroyed 0
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 0
Covert Planets Destroyed 0
Assassin Planets Destroyed 0
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 95,461,300

Better then nothing I guess
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

R0B3RT wrote:
Belsamber wrote:Kudos to Duder for getting my 30tril def and spies along with it see you all soon.

IT'S SAUTRDAY PARTY TIME :D WOOT.

Cheers

EDIT:
ROBERT 0'd
HERCULE 0'd

Things seemed rather bleak and I had bigger losses due to robs MS but then this happened...

With extreme stealth and malice, your 700,000 Covert Manipulators sneak into the realm of ******.

Before: Armed Military Fleet Attack 239153091 5140/5760
After: Armed Military Fleet Attack 13781409 5140/5760

balanced :---) add the double strike :smt047
Apologies yes they were very much in my favour at the end of it all. Simply because an account which doesn't need MPDSD nor AT's using 2 MT's isn't much at all. And even if used the AT's to farm you still lost more.

Well done on the return mass but I still come out more profitable on this one :smt060

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies and gents.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Had a bit of fun defending against Ryu, then tried to get the jump him while he was hitting Amec.
He realised, and his MS ripped a hole in mine as I basically massed myself on his def before spotting what was happening - too used to massing against crit/nox, and accidentally went war/war :(
Good fun though!
Everybody needs more drunk massing :D

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

anal widening surgery complete :D

ms's everywhere lol

massed loads :D

had fun jos.

:smt025 wait till im back with ascention bonus lol. :smt043
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Odin~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:So now days we brag about descending inactives ? what is the point of that ? wasting ats on accounts that arent even being used...? If it makes anyone feel like a badass, then i guess its ok.
Every account in war is a target, those "inactives" could still be ascending or helping out some way or another, dont become a sour puss now. We have had such a nice thread so far.

On a side note, BIG DOG you bit meaning you rebuilt before my final hit :( such a tease lol

So because i think its idiotic to brag about descending inactives, i am sour ? alright then.....

Home in 2 days, and i am expecting fun :smt117
Thats the way it came off to me. If they are wearing a DDE tag then they are a DDE asset and could be used against us. A waring faction does not leave ones of its enemies military encampments untouched if they have not attacked yet, you jump on them any way you can before they get a chance to jump on you.

p.s

incolors
[ Dominium of Bicska - 2ic]
Disciples of Ptah (Time)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the INDU

There is a reason for why taf dont bother to descend these accounts :) And then comes big bad odin whos "descending" DDE like a badass.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

cc90down 21t def some cov :D
me and dan were competing lol -.-

[-(
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Dude must have been naq watching me like a hawk haha

1st ive been massed off a deascended ima go hide my head in shame now lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr

Osiris™ wrote:There is a reason for why taf dont bother to descend these accounts :) And then comes big bad odin whos "descending" DDE like a badass.
You really do like the sound of your own posts dont you lol. I never once said I was a "badass" as you put it. Just made it clear that any reasonable enemy forces (lets say MERICA!) would not leave a possibly enemy hostile untouched in times of war when at any point they could become a target (also seeming as my last descension was DoB 2IC are you saying he is inactive? If so you guys might wanna jump on that.). If you also look back I never said anything about TF descending accounts I said "by the looks of things TF have you guys rather cleaned up on ascended" relating to the fact that there are were/is not much to destroy in ascended (least of all on your account).

You can continue to twist my words however you like but please at least TRY and hit the mark next time, I mean everyone loves a good story however not so much the crazy theories like aliens living among us lol.

It's alright Osiris, We still love you.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Odin~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:There is a reason for why taf dont bother to descend these accounts :) And then comes big bad odin whos "descending" DDE like a badass.
You really do like the sound of your own posts dont you lol. I never once said I was a "badass" as you put it. Just made it clear that any reasonable enemy forces (lets say MERICA!) would not leave a possibly enemy hostile untouched in times of war when at any point they could become a target (also seeming as my last descension was DoB 2IC are you saying he is inactive? If so you guys might wanna jump on that.). If you also look back I never said anything about TF descending accounts I said "by the looks of things TF have you guys rather cleaned up on ascended" relating to the fact that there are were/is not much to destroy in ascended (least of all on your account).

You can continue to twist my words however you like but please at least TRY and hit the mark next time, I mean everyone loves a good story however not so much the crazy theories like aliens living among us lol.

It's alright Osiris, We still love you.

I am not twisting your words, just face the fact you felt all badass for descending 3 inactives, and ye dob 2ic is your first worth descending target! gratz.

And the fact you scumbag tryed to get TL member to mass me because you didnt have the balls to do it your self, so dont expect me to play nice.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

:roll: come on Osi just leave it, you're turning this thread in to something it doesn't need to be.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr

Its what I do with every war when I descend someone, ask half of DDE thats what i did when I was leader of Collective serenity. Helps me keep tabs as well, you can think what you like but I'm not the one starting to sound like KOS lol.

What? Me get a TL member to mass you? lol Ask Am Heh its not like we are best of friends LOL. Why on earth would I get someone to mass you when I most likely will be when I jump off ppt. Are you also forgetting you are at war with TL. You sounds more and more like KOS as you continue. If you are ssoooo sure that I tried to get someone in TL to mass you (literally LOL'ed) provide the proof or just take Duderanch's advice.

We are all just trying to have a friendly training war and you are just digging a hole on topics that aren't even their.
Spoiler
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Odin~ wrote:Its what I do with every war when I descend someone, ask half of DDE thats what i did when I was leader of Collective serenity. Helps me keep tabs as well, you can think what you like but I'm not the one starting to sound like KOS lol.

What? Me get a TL member to mass you? lol Ask Am Heh its not like we are best of friends LOL. Why on earth would I get someone to mass you when I most likely will be when I jump off ppt. Are you also forgetting you are at war with TL. You sounds more and more like KOS as you continue. If you are ssoooo sure that I tried to get someone in TL to mass you (literally LOL'ed) provide the proof or just take Duderanch's advice.

We are all just trying to have a friendly training war and you are just digging a hole on topics that aren't even their.

Dont compare me to KOS thats an serious insult :smt086 I am just saying that i find it sad that you claim to be a badass by descending inactives and brag about it.... Thats all. btw about you asking tl member( am eh) to mass me, i got screen shot of that. And that was ofc before training war started :smt115

Go spank me ingame now, i built some stats
~Odin~
Alföðr

Osiris™ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Its what I do with every war when I descend someone, ask half of DDE thats what i did when I was leader of Collective serenity. Helps me keep tabs as well, you can think what you like but I'm not the one starting to sound like KOS lol.

Dont compare me to KOS thats an serious insult :smt086 I am just saying that i find it sad that you claim to be a badass by descending inactives and brag about it.... Thats all. btw about you asking tl member( am eh) to mass me, i got screen shot of that. And that was ofc before training war started :smt115

Go spank me ingame now, i built some stats
Regarding Am Heh you should have been more clearer regard it being before the training war because I wouldn't tell anyone other then my guys to mass you while we were at war. That was taken a little out of context as well it was more meant as a "Look a dde member with stats" as many people were saying you guys weren't building. However I have since spoken to Reborn about that matter and as far as I am concerned its in the past.

You are right, I apologize about comparing you to KOS. You are both two different people I should not have stooped as low as name calling however you are rather incorrect in me thinking I am a "Badass" just because I have been descending people, not once have I mentioned that. You are the only person talking about that not I.

Regarding your stats we got some of the AC units before another one of my guys massed you, I had bigger targets to focus on like Robert and Duderanch.

Speaking of which Duderanch nice job on massing me back just before the turn change lol I was chatting to my guys on skype then came back to 0 defence and a massed MS. I hope you enjoyed the defence :)
Spoiler
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I did indeed enjoy it.

Props to Prendy for building a 50t def after the 80t one went down yesterday. Probably best to set nox and crit next time though.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr

Duderanch wrote:I did indeed enjoy it.
Good to hear, happy vibes all around ^_^
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”