STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Im gunna make you wish you never started this!!

Ok so here is the deal..

They stripped my planets and massed me... took maybe 4 or 5 of them with very poor massing skills by the look of my logs and i only had a 5tril defence and my covert levels are ... wait for it...

33 / 33 hahah

*edit... and i just realised.. I'm Descended loool

why the hell didnt you just sab?? hahaha

Anyway i just started my revenge and then...

03:55 *Ripborn 0 Naquadah stolen 15 39,178 86,223 998,221,372,236 37,927,816,415,800 details
03:55 *~HgH~ 0 Naquadah stolen 15 19,400 87,989 1,006,925,200,510 6,397,765,304,280 details

and then a full alliance PPT before i could even level one account

Im on my own on a **Filtered** account... 2 of you were online... Alliance PPT?? REALY??

Ok so heres how it will work

You will be planet stripped... you will be massed at random times.. you will get nothing in return.. this is indefinite
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Re: STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

**Side note you were actually descended after you were massed, they beat me to it lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

~Odin~ wrote:**Side note you were actually descended after you were massed, they beat me to it lol.

I knew "Odin" had to pop up somewhere..

I kindly would ask that this stays totally on topic which is as the title says so if you wish to join in please create a topic relevant to your cause

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

We could go back and forth with this, but our response to you wanting war is a NO. We absolutely will not feed this server with hate. Your going to snipe us we are going to mass back that is THAT. We will not glorify ignorance with anything but in-game destruction on your account. you want attention go get it else-where my members will not RUN from you as you are nothing and ruined any reputation you HAD. We will not publicly war one person

Cheers Bud,
FlintLock.
Leader of SDE

Flint is at work so I posted this for him...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Lol better watch out lads the scripter is going to mass yall lol

You know meth in the past i bet you were a generally nice guy i mean you did have alot of respect as far as i can gather...

But now your just ascting like a total doosh a zayle if you would even during our war you where both disrespectful and belligerent to others when it was meant to be fun...

But dont worry flint and les he will startbit and then hit vac as we all know thats a meth special...

Need any turns or that hit me up lads
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote:We could go back and forth with this, but our response to you wanting war is a NO. We absolutely will not feed this server with hate. Your going to snipe us we are going to mass back that is THAT. We will not glorify ignorance with anything but in-game destruction on your account. you want attention go get it else-where my members will not RUN from you as you are nothing and ruined any reputation you HAD. We will not publicly war one person

Cheers Bud,
FlintLock.
Leader of SDE

Haha this isnt about what you want.. this is about what you did!

Let me give you a little history to jog your memory

flintlock was a silent unknown player with a really poor ancient account and wasnt really known by a soul until i recruited you, then you buy a semi ok account and start wanting war.. then we get war and your complaining that we should have never started war lol then i get accusations and you get left as 1IC due to ME wanting to protect YOU and the rest of the alliance...

You send me a msg after i chnged the control structure to Les being 1IC saying you just wanted to have something of your own and now felt like i had taken something from you.... WTH are you on?? it was mine and always was.. i left you as 1IC until les came to me saying Flint is up odins ass and i should have never left you in chanrge because you basically said you was never giving it back to me regardless of the outcome of the investigation

You all plotterd against me and stabbed me in the back after i helped you all out sooo **Filtered** much and never once did i ask for anything in return.. just loyalty.. seems that was too much to ask for

Then for no reason you les and some others from the old WuTC just turn on me and start flaming me public on the forum.. why i ask.. i know why.. you stole my alliance and used the investigation to your advantage to get rid of me for good but look.. im still here

so now you set your whole alliance on my very poor NGM and strip it of planets and descend me...

And you dont want public humiliation???

Be real.. if people actualkly knew the full ins and outs of what went on they would all mass you.. not me

and ontop of that you want to pick on my personal life and mock the fact that i lost my business?? that but alot of pressure on my family you **Filtered** idiots...

No i will say this publically.. i am in process of buying a new account.. i will shadow you wherever you go

And as i am a nice respectful person i will say that for now the only people i am interested in are:

Flintlock
Flint Multi
Les enemis
Les Multi

and anyone who partakes in trying to mess with my account from that so called alliance

Oh and flint... you cant even fight... none of you can fight.. none can onliner other than warsmith so it will just be like butter when i am ready.

I dont hide from fights.. but i wont defend that i will just tare you all apart to show you

Idiots

Method Man wrote:
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Method Man wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:We could go back and forth with this, but our response to you wanting war is a NO. We absolutely will not feed this server with hate. Your going to snipe us we are going to mass back that is THAT. We will not glorify ignorance with anything but in-game destruction on your account. you want attention go get it else-where my members will not RUN from you as you are nothing and ruined any reputation you HAD. We will not publicly war one person

Cheers Bud,
FlintLock.
Leader of SDE

Haha this isnt about what you want.. this is about what you did!

Let me give you a little history to jog your memory

flintlock was a silent unknown player with a really poor ancient account and wasnt really known by a soul until i recruited you, then you buy a semi ok account and start wanting war.. then we get war and your complaining that we should have never started war lol then i get accusations and you get left as 1IC due to ME wanting to protect YOU and the rest of the alliance...

You send me a msg after i chnged the control structure to Les being 1IC saying you just wanted to have something of your own and now felt like i had taken something from you.... WTH are you on?? it was mine and always was.. i left you as 1IC until les came to me saying Flint is up odins ass and i should have never left you in chanrge because you basically said you was never giving it back to me regardless of the outcome of the investigation

You all plotterd against me and stabbed me in the back after i helped you all out sooo **Filtered** much and never once did i ask for anything in return.. just loyalty.. seems that was too much to ask for

Then for no reason you les and some others from the old WuTC just turn on me and start flaming me public on the forum.. why i ask.. i know why.. you stole my alliance and used the investigation to your advantage to get rid of me for good but look.. im still here

so now you set your whole alliance on my very poor NGM and strip it of planets and descend me...

And you dont want public humiliation???

Be real.. if people actualkly knew the full ins and outs of what went on they would all mass you.. not me

and ontop of that you want to pick on my personal life and mock the fact that i lost my business?? that but alot of pressure on my family you **Filtered** idiots...

No i will say this publically.. i am in process of buying a new account.. i will shadow you wherever you go

And as i am a nice respectful person i will say that for now the only people i am interested in are:

Flintlock
Flint Multi
Les enemis
Les Multi

and anyone who partakes in trying to mess with my account from that so called alliance

Oh and flint... you cant even fight... none of you can fight.. none can onliner other than warsmith so it will just be like butter when i am ready.

I dont hide from fights.. but i wont defend that i will just tare you all apart to show you

Idiots
Whats the point in arguing with a compulsive liar?
Like we said we are done talking too you.
Talk the talk but walk the walk bro.
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

handbags at dawn then gentlemen :)
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

*Redman wrote:
Whats the point in arguing with a compulsive liar?
Like we said we are done talking too you.
Talk the talk but walk the walk bro.

liar lol i would love for you to enlighten me on which part of that was a lie?

sorry to tell you but you are in denial.. if it even mattered to anyone else but me i would prove it but i dont see the point.. we both know what you lot did!!

Method Man wrote:
[Anubis]
Forum Newbie

Method Man wrote:You all plotterd against me and stabbed me in the back after i helped you all out sooo **Filtered** much and never once did i ask for anything in return.. just loyalty.. seems that was too much to ask for

Just to make it clear Method, Flint and les Didn't steal the alliance from you. Me and few other left you because we felt Leadership needed a change and the Fact why would i sub-side with a known cheater that's the real reason i left bud.

As for Massing you and striping planets well that's part of War tactic you gave us when we were fighting the collective. [-X
giving you a taste of your own medicine

At the end of the day you dismantled your own alliance with your cheating actions.

Just an FYI our alliance as grown up alot faster and powerful since we left your cheating ass
:-"
Broker ID: 32918
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

"can't we all just be friends...."

*serious eye twitch*

ah **Filtered** it... i can't do it with a straight face. you kids go nuts, okay! let there be blood! :smt043
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Arkenius wrote:"can't we all just be friends...."

*serious eye twitch*

ah **Filtered** it... i can't do it with a straight face. you kids go nuts, okay! let there be blood! :smt043
This guy! :p lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

did you forget you gave like 10 ppl your script?? LOL, and yes i know and have spoke with all of them :P Be happy your not banned dude.. give it up :smt060 :smt060 my defense on both accounts stand STILL btw.. one has 91 tril def, the other 12 tril have at it warrior...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Method Man wrote: Let me give you a little history to jog your memory

flintlock was a silent unknown player with a really poor ancient account and wasnt really known by a soul until i recruited you
Didn't want to get involved in this but all I have to say about this is you need to check yourself if you think flint was unknown player :smt017
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Well here is some not so interesting news to prove his ignorance, and how desprate he is to do nothing but fail and fail and fail.. broken record broken stories turned into a sniper with 3 accounts.. LOL Build up and take my def ;)

[spoiler][9/6/2015 7:06:43 PM] TrippleHeadCase: [06/09/2015 22:58:27] Ritalin: hey
[06/09/2015 23:06:31] luke byrne - Trip: Sup meth how are you?
[06/09/2015 23:06:47] Ritalin: good mate and you?
[06/09/2015 23:07:20] luke byrne - Trip: Good :-) what has ya in my corner other Internet :-)
[06/09/2015 23:07:55] Ritalin: lol just thought I would see how you was and what you upto in GW (he meant he don't really care whats up but he wants to complain)
[06/09/2015 23:09:00] luke byrne - Trip: Ah im good. Getter ready for college on Tuesday so that's always fun :-) I stopped playing for good and gave my account away :-D
[06/09/2015 23:10:06] Ritalin: lol yeh, hope that's going well for ya, and damn didn't know you quit (again passive aggressiveness is stupid seeing he quit before WuTC even ended)
[06/09/2015 23:10:23] Ritalin: I been fighting a battle for a while (what he means by this is the scripting battle cause the only damage he has don e has been on ascended not even mentioning it as him)
[06/09/2015 23:11:48] luke byrne - Trip: Ah yea it's my last year :-) so I'm giving it my all :-D oh yea I finished up a while back. Gave the account to les but he didn't have it long cause immortal wanted his GF to have a good account so I gave it to him instead :-)
[06/09/2015 23:12:02] luke byrne - Trip: Who ya been fighting?
[06/09/2015 23:12:21] Ritalin: 2 guesses (like he is even going to say les and flint)
[06/09/2015 23:12:39] luke byrne - Trip: Odin?
[06/09/2015 23:12:45] Ritalin: the talk too much **Filtered** on forum so now all I do is make them pay.. ( meaning they asked for the update from admin and then i started a Vendy against the whole alliance)
[06/09/2015 23:12:51] Ritalin: les, alliance ( Again, how many times must you refer to me as Leader? you know nothing man)
[06/09/2015 23:13:09] Ritalin: Levin Wurth
[ Sturm des Eisen ]
Disciples of Horus (Flight)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the AJNA (brags about descending a noob but complains that we bully him cause he has lower levels.
[06/09/2015 23:13:16] luke byrne - Trip: Wait your battling legend the Alliance?
[06/09/2015 23:13:19] Ritalin: Zarakai_Kenpachi
[ Sturm des Eisen ]
DESCENDED Messiah of the AJNA (again bragging for no reason as he has YET to touch me or build anything worth anything on there).
[06/09/2015 23:13:21] luke byrne - Trip: Les
[06/09/2015 23:13:27] Ritalin: *Warsmith©
[ Sturm des Eisen - HC]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI ( nice job you descended someone who works 80 hours a week)
[06/09/2015 23:13:37] Ritalin: Oriharukon

[ Sturm des Eisen - HC]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the INDU ( good job descending him as he just signed up to learn to play ascended in our training camp)
[06/09/2015 23:13:57] Ritalin: I will kill them forever (if killing us is numbers on a game sure your so mighty and are doing SUCH damage to us)
[06/09/2015 23:14:07] luke byrne - Trip: This is les Alliance?
[06/09/2015 23:14:13] Ritalin: yes (no this is Flints alliance)
[06/09/2015 23:14:31] luke byrne - Trip: I've been out a while what happened?
[06/09/2015 23:14:42] Ritalin: they stole the alliance
[06/09/2015 23:14:44] Ritalin: wutc
[06/09/2015 23:14:55] Ritalin: and I was accused of cheating
[06/09/2015 23:15:05] luke byrne - Trip: Ok how they do that?
[06/09/2015 23:15:14] luke byrne - Trip: And how did they accuse you?
[06/09/2015 23:15:19] Ritalin: so they used it against me to keep alliance for themself (avoids the question as he has to think of something cheeky)
[06/09/2015 23:15:32] Ritalin: nah.. teesdale did (so first it was us now it is teesdale)
[06/09/2015 23:15:41] Ritalin: but they just got behind him instead of me (no we got behind a leader who was NOT cheating)
[06/09/2015 23:15:48] Ritalin: licking odins ass aswell (disgusting bigot)
[06/09/2015 23:15:56] Ritalin: I'm on my own now (aww just you and your multies :( )
[06/09/2015 23:16:20] luke byrne - Trip: Teesdale was a pushy anyway :-o how did they lick odin ass?
[06/09/2015 23:16:32] Ritalin: but as they will find out.. they did it to the wrong dude ( in the past month you been a dude and a girl)
[06/09/2015 23:16:47 | Edited 23:16:56] Ritalin: was odins idea for flint to steal wutc from me ( was flints idea and he told you about it AFTER you vaced both accounts for cheating)
[06/09/2015 23:17:11] luke byrne - Trip: How do you know?
[06/09/2015 23:17:24] Ritalin: was told by a few different people ( his illegal muties)
[06/09/2015 23:17:47] Ritalin: one of them being close to odin so I know it isn't a lie
[06/09/2015 23:17:49] luke byrne - Trip: Rumors spread like wild fire did you ask flint?
[06/09/2015 23:18:09] Ritalin: he just makes **Filtered** up.. we dont talk no more(again blaming others he was smart and blocked you bro, you aint special)
[06/09/2015 23:18:26] luke byrne - Trip: Yee used to be best of buds man? :-/
[06/09/2015 23:18:40] Ritalin: you should see what they wrote on the forum mate... stabbed me in the back hard ( we wrote the truth written by you and asked jules for some updates on the scripting_)
[06/09/2015 23:19:03] luke byrne - Trip: Main or wutc?
[06/09/2015 23:19:08] Ritalin: kinda hurt tbh and I know its just a game but I help them dudes loads ( you didn't help me with **Filtered**)
[06/09/2015 23:19:15] Ritalin: main forum bro
[06/09/2015 23:19:21] Ritalin: him and les
[06/09/2015 23:19:25] luke byrne - Trip: Link me I'll have a look?
[06/09/2015 23:19:31] Ritalin: and odin and teesdale ( they just passed over the evidence they had to admin again not taking responsibility)
[06/09/2015 23:22:09] luke byrne - Trip: You still there?
[06/09/2015 23:22:37] Ritalin: yeh sorry just looking, I not been on there for a bit.. got bored with all the hate
[06/09/2015 23:22:48] luke byrne - Trip: Oh :-/

[06/09/2015 23:26:18] Ritalin: its a long story bro ( meaning he has lied so much and knew trip would tell me so he didn't wanna stick his foot in his mouth anymore)
[06/09/2015 23:26:29] Ritalin: and many twists and turns
[06/09/2015 23:49:02] luke byrne - Trip: Lol im only through the first one :-D
[06/09/2015 23:49:14] Ritalin: lol
[00:43:07] luke byrne - Trip: Just finished them.do you want my honest opinion?
[00:43:22] Ritalin: if u like
[00:46:17] luke byrne - Trip: You need to say nothing to no one. Don't retaliate in any way shape or form. To anything or anyone. And that involves attacks. You've been isolated stop your attacks and don't retaliate just sit and build your account and make some new friends. Maybe go back to mayhem but don't push it any further with the rest. Don't look at it as retreating or giving them what they want just look at it as not giving a **Filtered** about what they do for attention :-/
[00:47:32] Ritalin: yeh I get that but doing that can show guilt and weakness in this game
[00:47:55] Ritalin: but tbh i think I will just continue on this path.. they dont know its me ( we do now nubcakes)
[00:48:18] Ritalin: they think I'm descending them coz they farmed me ( you arnt even touching my main or ascended so don't brag bro)
[00:48:31] Ritalin: and my new main is in DDE ( meaning he has *JB the guy who has been descending us, and new account in dde? isnt that 1 to may accounts?)
[00:48:56] luke byrne - Trip: Dude there's not much left in that game. Nother year and it's done I'd say :-D and they don't know who is you?
[00:49:08] Ritalin: I have a new account (talks about a new account in which doesnt exist in DDe as I had tees check it out, so nice try to troll me into something that wont happen)
[00:49:18] Ritalin: i sold my old one ( oh gawd the vaced Helen account again)
[00:49:22] luke byrne - Trip: This Helen account?
[00:49:31] Ritalin: nah that's who i sold it too
[00:49:38] Ritalin: she is actually real lol ( trip said nothing about her being fake, guilty?)
[00:49:46] Ritalin: i bought another account
[00:49:49] luke byrne - Trip: Yea I get that :-D
[00:49:57] luke byrne - Trip: What's the other account?
[00:50:11] luke byrne - Trip: Lol its not my old one is it :-D
[00:50:13] Ritalin: just a cheap one tbh but has a nice ascended
[00:50:18] Ritalin: nah
[00:50:35] Ritalin: unknown with nice ms but smaller lvls than my old one
[00:50:46] Ritalin: need to build it
[00:51:13] luke byrne - Trip: Oh :-D did you keep method or rit lol or did you change it to les killer :-D
[00:51:26] Ritalin: nah total new name (cant be *JB or Le professional, so again a third account?)
[00:51:36] Ritalin: not told anyone tbh ( you cant keep a secret for long)
[00:51:46] Ritalin: will be keeping it like that
[9/6/2015 7:07:35 PM] TrippleHeadCase: [00:51:53] luke byrne - Trip: Oh lol keep it on the dl :-D
[00:52:03] Ritalin: i will
[00:52:32] Ritalin: and i will find a way to drag them **Filtered** into a war where i cant be blamed so i can beat on them( why dont you come at me now bro? 92 tril def sits that you have YET touch)
[00:53:00] Ritalin: regardless of truth or not they should have never turned on me like that ( turned? no we went for legal ways to play gatewars)
[00:53:03] Ritalin: **Filtered** (desperate attempt to be a **Filtered**)
[00:53:25] luke byrne - Trip: Just be careful when ya do and who to trust :-) what ya mean bout that last part?
[00:53:33] luke byrne - Trip: Truth or not?
[00:54:18] Ritalin: wether i was a scripter or not, they had no right to be like that after all the help i gave them.. they just saw an opportunity to take over and used that as an excuse ( nope we used you cheating and dictatorship leading to make ourselves a better alliance )
[00:54:37] luke byrne - Trip: You didn't though did you?
[00:54:46] Ritalin: script?
[00:54:50] luke byrne - Trip: Yea
[00:55:04] Ritalin: no did i **Filtered** mate, it was a plot by teesdale and odin
[00:55:17] Ritalin: i found out about it and went along with it
[00:55:32] Ritalin: but they used the skype convos and manipulated them
[00:56:13] luke byrne - Trip: That wasn't a smart idea :-D I'd have reported it straight away :-D good thing about Skype convo is you can prove a manipulation ;-)
[00:56:34] Ritalin: which is why i didn't get banned but i did report it ( you didnt report crap and the reason your main account (helen) didn't get banned is causes you had a bright idea to fake sell it)
[00:56:41] Ritalin: well before he started it
[00:56:43] luke byrne - Trip: Right listen I'm wrecked and I'm off to bed I'll chat to ya again :-)
[00:56:59] Ritalin: ok mate, chat soon (nah he will just block ya fool, he was never in favor of joining you anyway)[/spoiler]

Leon
one eye open
[ Jötunheim ]
UnKnown of the AJNA
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Leon
Race Name: DDE
Army Size:
Treasury: Naquadah
Fortifications: Galactic Military Complexes
Relation (yours/theirs) Peace / Neutral

found you ;)